• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4BR Super Smash Con Panel

M@v

Subarashii!
I was brain storming some ideas for the 4br (we do have a budget remember), and I thought of this. Why not approach the super smash con staff about having a 4br panel, hosted by members who go and are interested? We could go over things like we make tier lists, our role in the meta, Q&A, etc. I'm strongly interested in going if people would want me to take the lead on this.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hmm, if it's for the second week of August there is (hopefully) going to be a tier list out by then by us, which could be interesting.
I'm not sure what costs would be involved or if there would be really nerdy know-it-all group able to succeed in the venture at the same time as able to attend.

I like the idea though.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Great idea actually. I'm trying for this tournament to be my one big tournament to attend this year. If I secure my spot, I could definitely help you guys out as well. I could also try to explain and give new light to the Smashboards Rankings.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ok, I'm travelling home from ceo tonight (stayed the week in Florida), but I'll reach out to SSC staff once I'm back home or get time to during travelling.

Last edited:

M@v

Subarashii!
Just got in and settled; a lot later than I thought. So I'll reach out to them tomorrow.

M@v

Subarashii!
Sounds like we need a set layout for how the panel will work/full commitment before we can do it. How many people are going to smash con? I'm looking into it this week.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not going to be able to go to it this year but it would be important to get this rolling and see who is and would be willing to be on the panel.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm confirmed for Smash Con. But who else is going? No point doing this if we don't have enough people.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I quite like the idea.

If it's a booth / panel you'll only need a few people most probably. A group including Xiivi, P1, yourself and potentially Chompy / Locuan could work really well. Any luck from you two CHOMPY CHOMPY Locuan Locuan as to whether you can make it?

Top Bottom