• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

49% True F-throw Combo

kynlem

Smash Cadet
NNID
NaturDonut
I was a little slow on the first nair.

What do you think? Does this look viable?

Liyrex

Smash Apprentice
Daein (Or Albany, NY whatever makes more sense)
NNID
Liyrex
3DS FC
3265-5244-3896
not sure if this is D-I able i know through using sour bair to jab lock its possible to confirm into 60+ percent in a string like tis on much of the cast at 0% It looks good it just seems so wacky that in this instance it was true. did you test it on more than just bayo?
jab>grab>pullemx2>fthrow(this is where it becomes semi true as the tech has to be missed)>sourbair (jablock)>Nair 1>jab>grab>pummelx2>DED down this should net you around 65ish percent if executed correctly, at higher percents take out the jab into grab

As for true combos out of F throw every roy seems to like a different setup. ive seen people just go for DED to rack up consistent damage or like myself go for nair strings and air dodge traps/reads. dependson the opponent I suppose.

kynlem

Smash Cadet
NNID
NaturDonut
not sure if this is D-I able i know through using sour bair to jab lock its possible to confirm into 60+ percent in a string like tis on much of the cast at 0% It looks good it just seems so wacky that in this instance it was true. did you test it on more than just bayo?
jab>grab>pullemx2>fthrow(this is where it becomes semi true as the tech has to be missed)>sourbair (jablock)>Nair 1>jab>grab>pummelx2>DED down this should net you around 65ish percent if executed correctly, at higher percents take out the jab into grab

As for true combos out of F throw every roy seems to like a different setup. ive seen people just go for DED to rack up consistent damage or like myself go for nair strings and air dodge traps/reads. dependson the opponent I suppose.
This mainly just works on fast fallers, heavies, and a couple middle weights. If I was faster on the first nair it wouldn't look so weird, but I am still not sure if it can be airdodged or not. The regrab f-throw to the next two nairs is definitely true.

Top Bottom