• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

44: Wolf - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Character Trailer analysis

What was Wolf's best change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WebHunter064

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! So i'm a huge Wolf fanboy and i'm REALLY happy to see him back in an Ultimate fashion! (C'mon you gotta credit me for that one) So right here, right now i'm going to dig deep and discuss what new and old things are in store for Wolf in Super Smash Bros Ultimate! I made this thread so you guys can correct me if i'm wrong and discuss what I should do in the future of my time in Smash Boards!
But anyway, Enjoy reading!

///NEW FINAL SMASH///
Wolf's new Final Smash seen in 0:2 in his Character trailer

3 words, Thank. The. Maker.
Wolf's previous Final Smash was a Landmaster with some red splashed in there. Here it's an all out blast from Star Wolf which is WAY more fitting.

///ADJUSTED UP-THROW//
Wolf's adjusted Up throw seen in 0:6

Nothing too big, Now instead of Wolf slashing his enemies with both claws he uses only one claw.

///NEW DASH ATTACK///
Wolf's new dash attack seen in 0:8

It changed from a flip to an upward kick. It's a nice way of keeping it apart of Fox and Falco's dash attacks. It seems like it could lead up to Wolf flash in some percents and maybe some kill confirms.

///ADJUSTED NEUTRAL ///
Wolf's blaster change seen in 0:10

Wolf's blaster seems to do more knock-back and a very light stun. A cool idea would be if Wolf hits his enemy with the tip of the blaster, it does more damage, And maybe that's even the case because Cloud looks like he has taken more damage from the second blast.

///NEW TAUNT OR IDLE ANIMATION///
Wolf's new taunt or possible Idle animations seen in 0:13

Honestly, I'm okay if this is an Idle Animation or Taunt. Though I guess it's a taunt because it triggers way faster than an Idle animation. Who knows? maybe they'll be four taunts? I'd actually prefer that actually.

///NEW NEUTRAL AIR///
Wolf's new neutral air seen in 0:15

WOLF PERFORMS A SEX KICK BABEEE OH MA GAWD GAME OF THE YEAR!!

Top Bottom