• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

408 / San Jose Smashers?

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
It's going down on Sat from 2pm to whenever. For those of you who wanted to come, I messaged you my address. Pull through but no douche bags please. If you have any questions, call 510-648-9165.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
CONFIRMED:

Julian
Waffles
Kizzo
aMtt
Erick
Red Risk

Maybe:
fribjits
Replicate
Hydrokirby
Raves
SuperRad

I have already messaged the following my address. It's going down later today. Come through; questions: 510-648-9165

Miharu

Smash Hero
wait what i thought it was next saturday

sigh already have something planned sorry gonna have to miss this :/

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Turns out Julian, Waffles, and Replicate are gonna play at Waffles house so they won't be able to come :( However you are all still welcome to come and play at my place.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I won't be able to come. i forgot that fanime is this weekend so I'm gonna be busy going to that. Sorry :[

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've ever played smash for that long in my life before lol. Well my next smash thing is going to be Saturday May 30th 2pm to whenever. This time, we will have 3 stations and a limit of 10 people. (1 or 2 more may be okay). I'm going to need someone to bring a disk w/memory card.

People who are coming:
aMtt +station (free venue fee lol)
Kizzo
Red Risk
Erick
Nemesis
Julian
Raves
Hydrokirby
Yen
Tim
Lawrence

It's basically already full but if you would like to come, just post or pm me. You may or may not be able to come, based on if anyone decides to drop out. I will tell you if you are able to. Sorry about this, I would invite everyone but I'm not a really big fan of cleaning up after a lot of people and waiting in lines.

Oh yeah, someone else buy the pizza/food this time. I only bought it last time because there were only 7 of us.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
yeah I forgot I can't do this Saturday

leaving on a road trip

but do you wanna play some time during the week? hit me up

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Alright I need someone to bring a setup and someone to bring a disk in order to get 3 stations running. Otherwise we will all be stuck playing BRAWL on 1 station and melee on another; and I'm pretty sure no one will be on the brawl station so it will be like 10 heads waiting for the melee. So please help me out.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah and Kizzo needs a ride. Can someone from San Jose pick him up, hes on the way to my house. Lives near Milpitas High School.

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
I just moved to San Jose(from Texas!) and am looking for some people to play with! I only play brawl, but if anyone is down to play let me know, since it seems what you guys are organizing is mostly for melee?

Raves

Smash Apprentice
um.. so it looks like im probably not gonna be able to make it this weekend due to a baby shower (wtf right!?). but if i do come, it'll probably be late in the day like last time >.< sorry guys.

but if anyone is down to play sometime during the week, im totally down.

walljumpman- where do you live around?
azuzu-welcome to sj! i would play brawl but i hate it too much. if you ever get into melee tho.. good times.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
aw what victor i've been asking you if you wanna smash T_T

well i live in south side san jose if anyone wants to come smash with me just say so or message me

i usually work nights but atleast im off school

edit: smash meaning melee

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
ROFL are you serious Victor, a BABY SHOWER? Weird...

Well now that Kizzo has a ride from Kim, and Matt's a ****** for not coming, here is the updated list:

Kizzo
Red Risk (picking up Kizzo)
Erick
Nemesis
Julian
Hydrokirby
Yen
Tim
Lawrence

Still need 2 people to step in and help me out >.< Need a setup and a disk.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
CONFIRMED:

Julian
Waffles
Kizzo
aMtt
Erick
Red Risk

Maybe:
fribjits
Replicate
Hydrokirby
Raves
SuperRad

I have already messaged the following my address. It's going down later today. Come through; questions: 510-648-9165
whoa this was saturday and i was confirmed???

i didnt even know about this lol

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
whoa this was saturday and i was confirmed???

i didnt even know about this lol
Oh lol I was talking to my friend Julian and I thought he was gonna come and bring you. There's one coming up on this Saturday May 26. Since Matt dropped out, your welcome to come.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
aw what victor i've been asking you if you wanna smash T_T

well i live in south side san jose if anyone wants to come smash with me just say so or message me

i usually work nights but atleast im off school

edit: smash meaning melee
lol my bad. southside is sooooo far.. or maybe im just lazy T_T lol ;D i'll text you when im free baby<3 yeahzzzz smash loveee lol. when are you free this week? also... do you drive?! cause im totally down if you drive here.

yay sj smash community woooooooooo. sexonthebeachhhhh.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Azuzu: Most people who post here play Melee only. You'll probably have better luck on allisbrawl.

Julie: If my sources are right, Kizzo never really stopped playing Melee. He's just doesn't deal w/ tournaments anymore. It's always nice to hear hsi name around though :D

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Dam you would drive all the way from Santa Cruz to Fremont? That is some true dedication, I approve. Yes come through this Saturday ProdigyKid, your setup will bring blessings.

Kizzo
Erick
Nemesis
Julian
Hydrokirby
Yen
Tim
Lawrence
ProdigyKid (setup)

Yes, this solves all the problems. Now we got all the setups we need :D

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Dam you would drive all the way from Santa Cruz to Fremont? That is some true dedication, I approve. Yes come through this Saturday ProdigyKid, your setup will bring blessings.

Kizzo
Erick
Nemesis
Julian
Hydrokirby
Yen
Tim
Lawrence
ProdigyKid (setup)

Yes, this solves all the problems. Now we got all the setups we need :D
I'm going home for the weekend (in Santa Clara) so it's not as long as a drive. But I'm still not sure. We'll see how it goes.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I just moved to San Jose(from Texas!) and am looking for some people to play with! I only play brawl, but if anyone is down to play let me know, since it seems what you guys are organizing is mostly for melee?
If you want to brawl I am down. I have about 5 or so of us that get together and brawl. AIM me @ DDDONTtrip or PM me. I live in sunnyvale.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
hmm.. i heard from bryant that someone good named tofu moved to sj recently. umm.. whos tofu? O.o

and if hes reading this... we should play if you live close =D

Top Bottom