• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 Characters Rumored to be in Playable in Smash for Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Just to get this out of the way, if you don't believe me, click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76y0RbuUGe4&t=494s

He talks about Smash Bros. at 7:35

If you don't want to watch the video, I'll talk about it right here for ya!

So it says that, 2 trailers will be released for Super Smash Bros. for Switch.

Let's start with the character that we all saw coming: Ice Climbers! Of course, Sakurai himself even admitted that he wanted to put them in Super Smash Bros. 4, but couldn't due to the 3DS limitations. How could you say they're NOT going to return? Sakurai obviously loves them. I feel like they are long past the rumor stage. Because I speak for everyone when I say they WILL return.

Next is a character that is getting a hell of a lot of demand: Crash Bandicoot! With Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to Switch, I can definitely see this. He's PlayStation's mascot! Not having Crash Bandicoot is like not having Sonic, alright?!

Next is another character who's been getting a lot of demand: Captain Toad! GameXplain even did a video on what he could be like in Smash Bros., and ever since that, I really want Captain Toad to be playable. Captain Toad is also one of the main 7 characters in the Mario Series. (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario, Captain Toad)

Finally is a character that I personally didn't see coming: Spyro! Apparently this is why they've been so quiet about the Switch version of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. When I was a kid, I freaking loved the series. I beat Spyro: Eternal Night in just under a week and a half. I was pretty good for a 9 year old. And then I found out about Skylanders, and I was pretty bummed out with the fact that they were going to stop making Spyro games. And then, I found out about rumors of a Spyro trilogy remaster. And then, I found out it was CONFIRMED, aw damn! I did freaking backflips...... even though I can't really do backflips at all....... yeah..... that's kinda embarrassing.....

*ahem* Well that's it! Also, forget what I just said even though you totally saw that! And don't forget to discuss! No, not disgust, even though you're disgusted with the fact that I can't even do flips..... WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS???

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
It's been proven fake. Go to Smash Bros Switch General discussion dude for this stuff. It doesn't need it's own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom