• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[4/20 & 4/26] SSB64 @ Whitter College!

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
I wish this wasn't the same weekend as both Easter and EVO: NCR. NCR is way way closer(2 hours driving vs 8 hours) to me :/

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
there's a chance i might be at this OR at near's alleged tourney over the summer

SECURE A DATE, NEAR

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
might go to the 26th one, we'll see. I know that NCR doesn't have 64 lol, I'm going for the Melee spectating and 64 friendlies with some of the players.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
doublepost idgaf

someone post this to the TOURNAMENT LISTINGS page, and also generate some interest. who else is going? darth ranc and them? west covina? locals? kyle, sawa, egg?

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
doublepost idgaf

someone post this to the TOURNAMENT LISTINGS page, and also generate some interest. who else is going? darth ranc and them? west covina? locals? kyle, sawa, egg?
I haven't heard anything from Darth and other NorCal people but West Covina and Orange County crews are coming.

hero pie

Smash Rookie
Im gonna be there for sure

Cobr prepare yourself for a million friendlies against me

Also madrush :)

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
hey this apparently got bumped up to like noon or something with doors opening at 11, so ya'll better get some sleep the night before...cuz i know i won't be

Skrlx

Smash Champion
THE TOURNAMENT IS NEAR!!

IF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST INTEREST IN GOING, YOU SHOULD GO. IT WILL BE A FUN TIME. COBREVOLUTION FROM NEW JERSEY WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT JAIMEHR WILL GO.

NORCAL SHOULD COME.

ARIZONA SHOULD COME.

THX 4 READING.

Last edited:

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if the turnout for both of these tourneys should be similar?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Probably not. The one on the 26th is a casual tournament hosted by a college. The prize for winning 64 is a N64 console. The one on the 20th is hosted by smashers.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
http://lasmashbros.challonge.com/smashofages

technically unfinished bracket but near 3-0'd me in LF and then went on to win it all, 3-2 and then 3-1 i think

shoutouts: thanks a bunch to kyle and cameron for scooping me up and playing great games in tourney; was cool playing with madrush and getting that cali weather; i forgot near was like, really really good and i got wrecked in our games but ************ needs to smile more and react and **** to **** like fair uair falcon kick; hero pie surprised me and i lost my mm against him....buuuuuuut i think he'd be the only one to do well out of WEST COVINA; i don't even know who else was there, good ish to serohk for doing some TO work. i managed to snag 3rd. i guess i played alright. probably could've played better but still, was a lot of fun and had great games. thanks for having me, guys.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
As I pointed out to Rob in the SKYPE chat, it was 3-0 in the second set. Also, (blondekid) was a NO SHOW. Sadface

Top Bottom