• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd BEST results 4/16 (Now with Brackets and Videos)

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Melee Doubles ($10 per team)
5 Entrants Round Robin

1: Cura + Tuna ($37.50)
2: Kwan + Zaandaa($12.50)
3: Beta + Dudutsai
4: Britt + Erk
5: Matt + NOFX

Melee Singles ($10)
11 Entrants

1. Tuna ($60.50) :sheik: :peach: :falcon:
2. Beta ($33.00) :fox:
3. Zaandaa ($11.00) :falcon:
4. Kwan ($5.50) :dk2:
5. Spamus :samus2:
5. Dudutsai :jigglypuff:
7. Britt :falco: :ganondorf:
7. Erk :fox:
9. NOFX :falco:
9. Matt :marth: :fox:
9. Cura :jigglypuff:

Brawl Doubles ($10 per team)
7 Entrants

1: Eevee + Cura ($42.00)
2: Vibe + Doommachine ($21.00)
3: Beta + Sharky ($7.00)
4: Calm + PandaRider
5: Elyx + Josh
5: Max + Axiem
7: Zach + Jeff

Brawl Singles ($10)
14 Entrants

1. Cura ($77.00) :metaknight:
2. Doommachine ($42.00) :snake: :falco:
3. Sharky ($14.00) :yoshi2:
4. Vibe ($7.00) :marth:
5. Calm :olimar: :metaknight:
5. Dudutsai :ike:
7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight:
7. Elyx :marth:
9. Josh :olimar:
9. Joe :pikachu:
9. Axiem :lucas:
9. Max :ike:

Videos:

Melee

Dudutsai vs Erk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUwhrRjMoLw

Dudutsai vs Zaandaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-f4v0j66Ao

Erk vs Zaandaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDma-3FT90E

Spamus vs Matt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlnBAwFnQM

Kwan vs Beta Set 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfxcKsecEPA

Kwan vs Beta Set 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOso6D_5jEY

Erk vs Beta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTkjTvZd_80

Tuna vs Dudutsai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19RcZB7MvwA

Tuna vs Zaandaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOuEdoDTMSI

Beta vs Zaandaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8lT_Y46QuI

Tuna vs Beta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4LwCBXjkVw

Draft crews:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w4vCJQ1dA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3rbUYPuq44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voJjmDjBH6A

Brawl

Calm vs Eevee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE0HghmQYdE

Doommachine vs Sharky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRL1CwhqQ54

Doommachine vs Cura
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8mNnPz9Pqs

Cura/Eevee vs Beta/Sharky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORs5ozSfVw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1_hrvi--MA

Thanks for coming out everyone. The next BEST should be in the fall semester some time.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Ooh, nice job Cura, Doom, and Sharky.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Melee Doubles ($10 per team)
5 Entrants

1: Cura + Tuna ($30.00)
2: Kwan + Zaandaa($15.00)
3: Beta + Dudutsai ($5.00)
4: Britt + Erk
5: Matt + NOFX

Melee Singles ($10)
11 Entrants

1. Tuna ($60.50) :sheik:
2. Beta ($33.00) :fox:
3. Zaandaa ($11.00) :falcon:
4. Kwan ($5.50) :dk2:
5. Spamus :samus2:
5. Dudutsai :jigglypuff:
7. Britt
7. Erk :fox:
9. NOFX
9. Matt
9. Cura :jigglypuff:

Brawl Doubles ($10 per team)
7 Entrants

1: Eevee + Cura ($42.00)
2: Vibe + Doommachine ($21.00)
3: Beta + Sharky ($7.00)
4: Calm + PandaRider
5: Elyx + Josh
5: Max + Axiem
7: Zach + Jeff

Brawl Singles ($10)
12 Entrants

1. Cura ($66.00) :metaknight:
2. Doommachine ($36.00) :snake: :falco:
3. Sharky ($12.00) :yoshi2:
4. Vibe ($6.00) :marth:
5. Calm :olimar: :metaknight:
5. Dudutsai :ike:
7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight:
7. Elyx :marth:
9. Josh
9. Joe
9. Axiem
9. Max

Brackets/videos/shout-outs to come.

Any help with characters played would be appreciated.

Thanks for coming out everyone. The next BEST should be in the fall semester some time.
VIBE GET ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
good job beta and ppl from downstate coming up! I am moving back to the 518 area code in a months so expect to see me at troy events (its only 40 mins away from me there) all the time. I await playing tuna and the gang! :)

and god damn u cura lol

MetalPat

Smash Ace
good **** everyone, wish i coulda made it. is Doom still gonna be hosting one more before school is out? or are the next PR gonna be based from the last three?

Sharky

Smash Master
DoomMachine said he's still trying to find a venue, but if he does it will be one of the first two weekends of May.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
good job beta and ppl from downstate coming up! I am moving back to the 518 area code in a months so expect to see me at troy events (its only 40 mins away from me there) all the time. I await playing tuna and the gang! :)

and god damn u cura lol
You missed your chance fake ***** *** nukka -- this was my last tourney in this region, I graduate soon ahah.

Also all you guys who said you were coming and didn't....yaw nukkas GAY

dudutsai

Smash Lord
This was your last tournament?! :(

Come over to MA sometime for a Mass Madness!

I got ****ing ***** at this tournament.

EDIT:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
dudutsai, -Darc-

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I ***** vibe just for you

1. Cura ($77.00) :metaknight:-ggs ill get you next time if i ever see you again.
2. Doommachine ($42.00) :snake: :falco:-great job ****** vibe.
3. Sharky ($14.00) :yoshi2:-ill give you lots of snake practice next time if your gona stick with yoshi for alot longer
4. Vibe ($7.00) :marth:-get ***** obv thx for letting me carry you through doubs
5. Calm :olimar: :metaknight:-he doesnt play olimar
5. Dudutsai :ike:-see keep trying
7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight:-youuu gave me alot of trouble gotta play against you more like a serious player otherwise i think your great for a girl and just need to learn matchups
99. San :ike: -Ill get you if you come to binghamton...hopefully a game lol, i gotta play you once before I go back to LI. your obv that much better but your still ike to me but prove me wrong

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Cya guys in Binghamton hopefully first or 2nd weekend of may. it will be planned 2 weeks in advance prolly and ran by zaandaa and myself as its looking

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I ***** vibe just for you

THANKS MAN. I knew you would; after all, you won like 5 nationals already and vibe just got ***** at all of them. Good **** carrying his *** in teams also.

1. Cura ($77.00) :metaknight:-ggs ill get you next time if i ever see you again.
2. Doommachine ($42.00) :snake: :falco:-great job ****** vibe.
3. Sharky ($14.00) :yoshi2:-ill give you lots of snake practice next time if your gona stick with yoshi for alot longer
4. Vibe ($7.00) :marth:-get ***** obv thx for letting me carry you through doubs
5. Calm :olimar: :metaknight:-he doesnt play olimar
5. Dudutsai :ike:-see keep trying
7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight:-youuu gave me alot of trouble gotta play against you more like a serious player otherwise i think your great for a girl and just need to learn matchups

***** nukka, don't be poppin' that sexist ****. Frannie gonna **** you up next time, IG and IRL. Vibe still gonna get ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD though.

99. San :ike: -Ill get you if you come to binghamton...hopefully a game lol, i gotta play you once before I go back to LI. your obv that much better but your still ike to me but prove me wrong

Zandito, you gonna up vids in this thread or make a thread in the vids section?

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
1. Tuna ($60.50) - Way to ****in ****. Good luck wherever you're headed after this semester.
2. Beta ($33.00) - Great job, and thanks for housing me. Lucky you didn't have to play me in bracket though ;)
3. Zaandaa ($11.00) - Thanks for hosting; everything ran great. And nice job taking third.
4. Kwan ($5.50) - Good games. Next time, I want to play your DK for a while.
5. Dudutsai - Didn't get to play you in tourney, but friendlies more than made up for it. I can't believe how technical your Falco was. How'd you get so good with him so fast!?
7. Britt - Good games. And way to carry us in crews.
7. Erk - Good seeing you again, and good games.
9. Cura - Didn't talk to you much at this. If you host another fest before the end of the semester, I'll try and make it out one more time.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
1. Tuna - Nice job! I had no idea you were graduating. We'll see each other again if you go to Mass Madness
2. Beta - Finally, you stopped ****ing around. Good job, I knew you could do it! Doubles we got ***** though :( Also good job leading our team to victory, Captain.
3. Zaandaa - Nice to finally have a chance to talk to you. I'll send you any questions if I think of any for the club here (that we may or may not get around to doing lol)
4. Kwan - I got ***** AGAIN!? I really gotta step it up, I'm 0-3 against you now lol. Although my zelda is awesome :p
5. Spamus - Great to play you in friendlies. Our matches have always been so serious, it's was really great playing you in low pressure games. You definitely have potential; picked up my secret technique on your first try. You did have to use up b a few times though. I never have to, so I guess that means you have a ways to go.
7. Britt - Really awesome job in crews! I think you were the star of our team. We also dominated in doubles. Hopefully I get to see you around more in the future.
7. Erk - Though results don't show it as much, you really stepped it up this tournament. Keep up the progression. Your fox is definitely getting pretty scary.
9. NOFX - You performed really well at your first tournament! Glad you came up with a cool name :) That falco will be beast in no time.
9. Matt - Thanks for driving us all there! If you're still around for Doom's tournament you should come over. I didn't have as many games with you and NOFX as I would have liked, but we kinda made up for it talking theory on the way back.
9. Cura - Doubles MASTA

1. Cura - I can't believe you're so gay, timing me out LOL. I had a ton of fun, sorry if it wasn't as satisfying for you as beating me with random.
2. Doommachine - Nice seeing you again. I'll see about BU venue, but I don't think it's gonna work out.
3. Sharky - Great seeing you again. Good job in singles, I knew you would brush last time off like nothing.
4. Vibe - get ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD

Nah just kidding. It was great finally playing you. I really did get *****. Thanks for the advice :)
5. Calm - Got ***** again... gonna have to study that MU, although at least I didn't get 3 stocked this time lol
7. Eevee - The only person I know who plays music at smash tournaments. I wanna see PPL at the next thing we're at.
7. Elyx - Close games. I was really scared the whole time I was playing you.
9. Joe - I played you last time, right? If so you definitely improved a ton. Keep up the progress!
9. Axiem - You improved a ton as well. 2nd game was really close.
9. Max - IKE :) :) :) :)

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
1. Tuna ($60.50) :sheik: :peach: :falcon: - GET ****IN RAAAAAAAAAPPPEEEED. Oh wait, THAT AINT VIBE NUKKA
2. Beta ($33.00) :fox: - Dose carrots *****. The two people who ate the most power carrots got 1st and 2nd...not surprised.
3. Zaandaa ($11.00) :falcon: - Zanditoooooo gonna take my spot in the PR in no time when I'm gone. Thanks for hosting again.
4. Kwan ($5.50) :dk2: - Up-B is the WORSSSSTtttttttttttttt
5. Spamus :samus2: - Gad damnit I hate samus. Nice job @ getting 5th
5. Dudutsai :jigglypuff: - Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn stop resting me. I'm so careful in the Sheik-Puff matchup, and every time I thought I could mindgame a grab...crouch -> rest. YOU DIDN'T CAMP AS HARD THIS TOURNEYYYYYYY...i'll contribute your placing to that simple fact
7. Britt :falco: :ganondorf: - Scary ganon in teams! Ran into that fat ****in fist all day.
7. Erk :fox: - STOP ****IN ****IN AROUND....and get me more sweaty power carrots
9. NOFX :falco: - You gonna get good real fast, just keep going to tourneys and playing people. Nice friendlies
9. Matt :marth: :fox: - same^. Thanks so much for driving me back also, that helped a buttload.
9. Cura :jigglypuff: - Is that vibe? GET ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAPED

0. Tuna ($9001) :wario: - My wario TOO GOOD
1. Cura ($77.00) :metaknight: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
2. Doommachine ($42.00) :snake: :falco: - I'll be honest, I thought you were gonna take first...having won all those nationals, I thought your experience might push you to the top, but I was mistaken. At least you ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED vibe.
3. Sharky ($14.00) :yoshi2: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
4. Vibe ($7.00) :marth: - Got ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED
5. Calm :olimar: :metaknight: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
5. Dudutsai :ike: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
7. Elyx :marth: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
9. Josh :olimar: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
9. Joe :pikachu: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
9. Axiem :lucas: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE
9. Max :ike: - ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED VIBE

Thanks for coming out everyone. The next BEST should be in the fall semester some time

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Crews needa be added to OP

1: Team Super Sexy
2: The Zaaaaanda Tribe

Shouts!!
1. Tuna ($60.50)- MY DUDE, wtf leaving while im sleeping thats cold dawg. You better convice your tfs dudes bring your *** down here again. Imma beat that shiek/falcon some day.
2. Beta ($33.00) - going from last place to second i like dat.
3. Zaandaa ($11.00) - MY BROTHA ZONDAAA!!!! dude awesome tourny as always, wtf with huge *** jump in skill, im starting to think you stole some carrots, good good **** man, but i wanna see this zandaaa from here out.
4. Kwan ($5.50) - heres the reason why i cant feel too great about my win :( , sorry bout the way it panned out, lets just both be in GF next time so we can avoid that situation :)
5. Spamus - a lose is a lose no johns you beat me in pools good stuff, though i woulda stepped up my game in bracket :)
5. Dudutsai - my dawg, your still too good lets start ****** bro :), also we gotta craft it up dis summer bro
also duduland is a ****ty hole in the ground and does not stand up to the grandeur of Deantopia
7. Britt - DAYUM crews MVP right here, damn that ganons sick lets get way more friendlys i needa work on dat matchup
7. Erk - my bro i concur with dudu your getting way better, just stick with it
9. NOFX - first tourny?? damn good **** man stick with it come out to more stuff and just keep having fun.
9. Matt - Same as above you guys were hella good for first tourny
9. Cura - Dont be trying that fox ditto shenanigans against my bro. Lets get that shiek/puff some practice dude i really feel your better then this
1. Carrots - real champion of this tourny

Sharky- yo i told you man redemption tourny, we woulda ***** dubz if i had played in the last couple months, smashfest at my place this summer lets both get super **** at brawl :)

Frannie- OMG we need more simple and clean live, cool that you guys came, please be careful in japan, dunno what we do without you and matt.

2cnd best Ike- keep training with me and you will get better ( although you will never surpass me)

Vibe- keep at bro, I know you will do well in time.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
all: Thanks for coming out. it's always fun and i was scared i wouldn't be able to see you all before the end of the semester.

1. Tuna: Great job Tuna as expected! Such a shame that I won't be seeing you for such a long time - graduating and moving on to bigger things 'n' such. I had no idea of your allergies and I'm sorry for putting them so close to you, and even offering you some. wonderful brawl shoutouts by the

2. Beta: OH MAN BETA PLACING IN $!!! :D About time your tech training and stuff paid off! Awesome job for your first placing in some good money.

3. Zaandaa: TO double profit yooo. great job with the tourney. ran well and crews were really fun. That venue's awesome and this is the first time (at least in a while) that I can recall that crews were actually hosted. small turn out but it was a blast so i can't complain :]

4. Kwan: thanks so much for housing us and i hope you enjoy the pizza bread. :D YOU MAKE DK LOOK SO FAST!! great job placing. that up b oos is so vicious.

5. Spamus: always a good time to see you. pitch that tent and camp like your name declares in crews!

5. Dudutsai: pokemon puzzle league action next tourney! we have to! I wasn't sure that i was going to this one - but next time we go to an event we should definitely play. and then you should bring your friends so we can all have a good time. awesome melee puff. fun brawl player. i'm so happy to see your spread between both games - it really show yours support in the community. i'm enjoying your trend and i hope for more of your random recruits to come to the events :D

7. Britt: melting FACE in freakin' crews. awww yeaah. ganon's so nasty.

7. Erk: your fox is improving so much! i only took one stock off you in crews :p i'd drop more compliments but i'm oblivious to all the tech-jargon melee has. my peach is garbagggge and you're ****** it lol ggs

9. NOFX and Matt: good times in crews. I hope to see you at more events!

1. Cura: placing here as expected. great job. i hope to meet you in winners finals some time :] thanks for teaming with me.

2. Doommachine: good games! the snake and gaw were a new mu for me that upstate, since i've been here anyways. i will definitely be practicing some more and hope to have more matches with you in the future.

3. Sharky: pokemon stadium 2 just destroys my mind with that .000001 gravity :p good games nonetheless! you should be beating vibe right?

4. Vibe: always persist, even when the game looks like it's in favor with someone else! tournaments are infrequent and you should always try your best, even when the game appears to be in another's favor. good job placing, but you're better than the person who simply gives up! it's good practice.

5. Calm: olimar is so scary to me - scarier than any of the other mus i've play. those disjointed hitboxes and multi colored. i just don't know what to do :p good games. i hope to play more against you and get some practice. it's very refreshing to see any olimar considering the interesting character distribution we have in upstate :] thanks for running the tournament. i wish your teammate would have entered singles and stayed longer! i hope she comes with you to more events as well.

7. Elyx and axiem: i should play some matches with you some time. I hope to see you at more events

9. Josh and Joe: good, fun games during pools and in bracket. i hope to see all of you in future tournaments. it's nice to see some new faces.

9. Max: ike is terrifying without a doubt in my mind. that giant sword. that bass when it crashes into my character is so daunting. i hope to see you at more events as well.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Nah

Zaandaa + Kwan = Kwaandaa

Not gonna lie though, gonna miss that Tuna hype.
Needs more A's Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shoutouts:

1. Cura ($77.00) - IC's will make sense to me eventually.

2. Doommachine ($42.00) - Too bad we didn't meet in bracket. Placings would have been different.

3. Sharky ($14.00) - I play you when I first get there when I was still not quite awake (with a hangover no less) and I sneak out a win with MK. I play you in bracket and I get 2-stocked. Ugh. Good **** though. You seemed to be playing a lot better than the last couple of events.

4. Vibe ($7.00) - Tuna covered it enough. I wish I beat Sharky because I probably could have farted to beat you afterwards. Don't let losses get to you so much. That's why it's double elimination. Also to piss you off, I beat Doom's Snake with my Peach. He was mad high at the time though.

5. Calm - Don't tell anyone but I'm in love with you.

5. Dudutsai - Your Ike was definitely more difficult this time. It's a tough matchup for you for sure. If you spend a little more time on Brawl, I bet you'd improve a lot.

7. Eevee - It's always really fun playing you. I feel like we're at a very similar skill level so matches are always intense. Diana (PandaRider) says: "it was a lot of fun playing in the tournament and it was great playing with eevee and cura, great combination. I'll be training to get better so i can play in more tournaments." She also thinks you're really cool.

7. Elyx - I'm glad you've got into the scene since Best 2. Keep at Marth. Vibe will give you help. I'll bring you out to some tournaments, if you're willing to go.

9. Josh - For never seeing you before you're really good. I know you asked me for some Olimar advice, but you seemed to have the basics (which is really all I have) down. It's weird seeing Olimar from the opposite perspective.

9. Joe - Fun set in pools. I can't really remember much else. I'm sorry if I seemed standoffish or something.

9. Axiem - The character variety of this tournament was really something else. I watched a game of yours. You did some cool stuff with Lucas I didn't really know about. Such an underused character.

9. Max - I didn't play you this time but I think I played you the week before. Keep at that Ike.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
i just realized how bad my grammer is in my previous post and i'm too lazy to fix it.

funny tourney indeed :D

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
1. Tuna ($60.50) :sheik: :peach: :falcon: - Stop eatin my goddamn carrots you good for nothing moochin nukka
2. Beta ($33.00) :fox: - Good **** dog, I'm taking half credit though, pretty sure my carrots did it all
3. Zaandaa ($11.00) :falcon: - Zaaaaaandaaaa! Great job this tourney, TOing and playing!
4. Kwan ($5.50) :dk2: - Good stuff as always, didn't play very many friendlies, gotta fix that. I want a shot at dat DK!
5. Spamus :samus2: - Thanks so much for the ride, maaad fun tenkaiichi teams! Hot Wings and Beer Radio ftw.
5. Dudutsai :jigglypuff: - Dudewithsties! Good to see you as always, fun friendlies, but maybe more fox vs puff next time :p
7. Britt :falco: :ganondorf: - Man, you're so good! ***** crews up!
7. Erk :fox: - Meh
9. NOFX :falco: - Only played a little, great stuff for your first(?) tourney
9. Matt :marth: :fox: - Same as above man, hope to see you both at more tourneys!
9. Cura :jigglypuff: - Got *****. We gotta play more though, not enough melee in Syr
3. Sharky ($14.00) :yoshi2: - ****iiin RAAAAAPE! Good shiz Sharky. Also, all yoshi? Rapex2
4. Vibe ($7.00) :marth: - Yeah, what tuna said.
7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight: - Good stuff in crews, put in mad work. Garlic nuts were disgusting though...

BEST tourneys are always great. Good job RPI TO's.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
And zaandaa/calm where r those vids???? Vibe didn't make it far enough to have a vid vs me sadly everyone=/ but he might have a vid of sharky ****** him with ****in yoshi

:phone:

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Idk about top 5 here.

Uhh Doommachine won like 16 nationals...he'd definitely be Top 5 here. Zandito says he'll upload vids tomorrow afternoon. I'm definitely REAL ****in sad I didn't get to commentate vibe getting ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

VIBEGET****INRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

Seriously though don't get too discouraged from losing, it's the only way to get better

WHATTHE****IMTALKINABOUTVIBEGET****INRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

Sharky

Smash Master
you had me worried for a sec there tuna lol

and doommachine you'd be in one of the bottom few spots for sure don't kid yourself lol

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably upload videos Wednesday afternoon or this weekend. I might have to do some playing around with them and organizing, but I can't promise I won't decide to do homework instead for once. I don't have too many I think, so I won't make another thread.

I was going to do shout-outs now but then I forgot. Guess I'll have to keep forgetting until I do videos.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I gotta worry about a cura that doesn't exist anymore and some pikachu sonic...and obv that monster ike

I don't mean this to be a ****, but I'm honestly shocked Vibe lost to you. You have to look out for pretty much everyone on the PR list and a couple not on as well. Tune down the ego a bit.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
I don't mean this to be a ****, but I'm honestly shocked Vibe lost to you. You have to look out for pretty much everyone on the PR list and a couple not on as well. Tune down the ego a bit.
totes agreee. If I remember correctly, Doom got ****in ***** by a sonic that isnt even ON the PR anymore at 2nd BEST.... just sayin.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
totes agreee. If I remember correctly, Doom got ****in ***** by a sonic that isnt even ON the PR anymore at 2nd BEST.... just sayin.
Uhh you guys are crazy. Doommachine won like 26 nationals; he DEFINITELY earns his top 5 PR placement in this region. He's pretty much guaranteed Top 3 at any tourney he goes to in this region. After all, he won like 36 nationals already. 46 nationals?

VGFRRPPDD!!!!!

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Now that he's got me salty enough to actually play the game when I'm at home, my game's gonna be so leveled up by the time Ktar comes around that I might as well have won like 82 nationals.

Top Bottom