• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3DSEN-Mega Man 3 (3D) Longplay & Soundtrack Cover

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
Anyone try 3DSEN on Steam yet? It totally blew my mind, and inspired me to create this video and redo the soundtrack with synthesizers. This was in honor of Mega Man 3's 30th Anniversary, which was on 9/28. If you haven't tried or seen 3DSEN yet, please note than when you play it, the camera is not fixed the way it is in this video. You can freely move it around wherever you want it. My channel is still really small, but I'm trying to gain followers. Here's a link to the vid

Reactions: ---

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I remember hearing about it but this is first time I've watched a full playthrough with it in effect. Cool stuff, almost makes me wish I had a Steam account/a computer that can handle playing games. I remember there being a 2.5d Mega Man fan game a long time ago that even featured Co-Op. As much as I love MM11, I wish Capcom did more playing around with the series within those limitations aside from the Stage Creator in Powered Up.

Not sure about the legality, though I would assume you have to find the ROMs yourself to use in the emulator.

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
Ah yeah, it's funny, I actually heard about the 2.5D Mega Man after 3DSEN haha. I love Mega Man 11 too, but my biggest issue with it is one that most people don't seem to have. The music. It's like... lacking of memorable melody for most of the tracks. Almost all games that come out now are like that. I call it non objective music. As for what you're saying about Capcom taking a different approach with mega man, I've been saying for years that they should try to basically copy what Metroid Prime did, but as Mega Man. I hear you on the legality thing, but luckily I've had the Mega Man 3 rom for almost 20 years, and I've had the physical game since the year after it came out. I used the edge scuffs on my real Mega Man 3 game box to make the art in my thumbnail look worn and old. Also, for what it's worth, I'm sure it's no less legal than the dolphin emulator and online melee thing haha!

Last edited:
Top Bottom