• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3DS Zard: What am I doing wrong?

Nicktendonick

Smash Rookie
Hello all. I'm kinda new to these forums but I've been playing Smash for quite a bit. Most of it on the system I can afford, my N3DS (sadly, no WiiU)

Anyway, down to business I have quite a bit of trouble in For Glory. Many times I notice me well, getting my ass kicked, as you'll see in the video below.

What am I doing wrong? I kinda feel like I can't dodge enemy attacks and I'm always a second too late in reacting and attacking. I think there was a little bit of lag that made this a little worse specifically in this video, but I'm not sure if that's me Johning a bit or if it really was true. (I think it improved by the time of the third fight, or I adjusted properly to it)

(also, what the heck happened at 5:55 with that pikachu grabbing me in the middle of my down-B?)

The video was recording using Cell9's NTR program, just to say. And thanks for taking the time to listen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom