• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS US version available NOW on Nintendo e-shop!

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I'm getting a physical copy. I could've downloaded it, but I prefer physical copies when it comes to games I really want. Needless to say, Smash is easily one of them.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
This game's a bunch of poopy ass drippings covered in chocolate feces!
:L

Shame on you if you don't realize I'm kidding.
I literally can't get the game for another 19 more hours. **** me, right?
I would get digital but knowing my internet, it'd be faster to wait the 19 hours.
I'm serious. It took me 3 days to download Bioshock Infinite on PS3. 3 days!!!!!!

ソチャラ「Sóchara 」

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AllahuAkbar
3DS FC
0061-0828-3959
I had a guest speaker come into my TV writing class so we got out l8. 10:07. Was worth it but I wish I could have started the download at 9. It's still going...

Last edited:

kazrisk

twitch.tv/kazrisk
NNID
kazrisk
Mine is done. Took over an hour. Several errors. Waiting for my brother to finish his download now so we can enter Smash 4 together, as Boon Brothers. We made it, everyone. We made it.

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
After seeing that people have been getting errors and it's gonna take an hour to download (not bad), I think I should just wait and get the physical copy in person after work tomorrow!

Bummer but I can't stay up another hour any ways.

Enjoy, everyone!

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
uhh ... I actually started this download at 9:15 pm pst or so ... left for dinner while it downloaded in sleep mode.
It is now 12:44 am and I am only at 22%.

The world hates me doesn't it? haha

Now turning off everything that might interfere with the WiFi.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
uhh ... I actually started this download at 9:15 pm pst or so ... left for dinner while it downloaded in sleep mode.
It is now 12:44 am and I am only at 22%.

The world hates me doesn't it? haha

Now turning off everything that might interfere with the WiFi.
I guarantee that's how it would have happened to me too.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
I guarantee that's how it would have happened to me too.
Yeah at 1:15 am pst it was at like 61% ... thought I'd watch a cartoon or something for 20 minutes and play.

Yeah I ended up sleeping five hours ... at least it was ready by the time I woke up!

Top Bottom