• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Trophy Rush Handicap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillCipher

Smash Rookie
How do you turn 3ds tophy rush handicap on? I'm trying to do pulatena and I've made a custom that has heavenly light. How do I use that custom?

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Edit: Nevermind. Apparently I'm just as lost when it comes to the 3DS version.

Last edited:

BillCipher

Smash Rookie
You mean turn on customs for characters? On the top right area of the character selection screen you should be able to switch between custom fighters and normal. A blue background indicates Custom selection and when you select your char, lets you select which saved customized version and you'll be ready to go.

As for the ol' Palutena Heavenly Light farming trick, this is usually done with two players for efficiency and is fairly difficult just solo.
there is nothing except the characters on the screen. HELPPP!!!

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Relax man. As far as I know and since I have been playing the Wii U version too much, it's not possible to use customs for Trophy Rush in the 3DS version. Whenever you do have the customs option, there is a toggle wrench icon above the player portraits on the top right but it's not there in this mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom