• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie White

Smash Rookie
Hi ! I'm Lesliewhite from France and I would like a EU code as well, that would really make my day ! thanks

Racquets

Smash Rookie
I'd like to ask for a European code so I can give it to my boyfriend in Germany. If anyone could help me out you'd be the best person ever!

ten Busch

Smash Cadet
Welp I got my NA code stolen/scammed off me :/ (My own fault I guess), but if ayone still has a code left I'd really appreciate it!

Chaminare

Smash Rookie
If there is still the possiblity of Someone sharing a code with me, I would be very grateful!
Chaminare from Germany.

Spoonfairy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spoonfairy
3DS FC
3497-0809-3503
I might be a bit late to the party, but I really would love a code. Been playing Super Smash Bros all the way back when N64 version was new and can't wait to battle you all over internet!

Spoonfairy from Sweden ^^

Last edited:

JASTME

Smash Rookie
I'd like a wee code. Moved to NZ with my English 3ds and none of my friends codes work for me QQ so I was hoping some generous soul would donate to me :)

johnthebonfire

Smash Rookie
Uhhhh seems like a longshot now but why not give it a try? f there are codes left i would like one

Jon Snow

Smash Rookie
Hello my name is John and live in the UK. Could anyone please give me a code as my doctor has said I only have up until the 19th of October to live so I must play this demo before i...............='(
Email is awabish@hotmail.co.uk, hurry theres not much time left :'''''(

Last edited:

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
Oops, I didn't see this thread. Oh well, I will paste what I wrote in the stickied thread.

Hello everyone!
I know the chances are slim, but if anyone nice enough out there could spare a EU demo code I would be very thankful.

If you want I could do what the Gears of War forums do as a thanks, by saying something along the lines of: Big thanks to "You" for the demo code! in my signature.

So if anyone could lend me a hand, please PM me and let me know if you would like the signature treatment!

KristKP

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, desperate times call for desperate measures, eh? I've been an avid Smash Bros player since N64, if anyone would find it in their heart to donate a code my way - they would receive my eternal gratitude.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Now that some of the hysteria induced by the codes has died down, I'll beg a code as well for another Australian Smasher. If, that is, the EU codes do work for us down here. Much appreciated!

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Hello! I would like to request a code please, I have a european 3DS...

Yarlick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1246-8724-8858
Hello everyone, sorry to be bothering you all but is there by any chance a kind soul who would donate/share a European code with me?
I live in France and my mail address is yarlick-the-hedgehog@hotmail.fr
thank you in advance ^^

Yarlick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1246-8724-8858
I must admit my dear, I don't have any codes at all x)
And I think some maybe in the same boat as mine U.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom