• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I've always been into this game, and I've had it for like...14 years. Mike was always a favourite of mine, but I always thought Aska, Chromedome, and Shredder were kinda cheap.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Haha well seems like there's a lot of different opinions on the characters, cause I've seen people putting Aska in low tier a lot, to name one thing.

I back your choice in Mike though. :grin:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I should also point out that since I got the game when I was like 9 or 10, this whole "they're cheap!" thing came about when I was like 13-14, lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've played this game. I REALLY suck at it

I think I played Chrome Dome because of his ranged punch attacks.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Chrome Dome is a beast! That range is just ridiculous on most of his attacks.

I also agree that Aska is cheap. She can just slide her way to victory on with her sliding kick. I might just suck at getting around it though.

I always play this game in August as a tradition with my friends. Leo is my best turtle because I can pull off all of his moves, but the problem is I'm not conistent in which one I pull off. If I could control this more Leo would without question be my best character. He also has a very cheap special attack with those fists of fury.

The one thing that always annoyed me about this game was how if you were on the character select screen and left the room for a good 5 minutes the game would just automatically begin a match. I was in tounament mode one time back in 1996 when I was 8 years old. I left with my Dad to go pick up a pizza at Marco's. When we came back home and through the door my defenseless Donatello was getting owned by a CPU Leo.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got into TMNT during their whole 25th anniversary thing, but I think it really sucks at the end of the year they sold TMNT to Nickelodeon.

Must not have sold as much as they hoped during the celebration

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played that game in years... i was thinking of getting it again (either the actual game or ROM) but i wasnt sure if it would be worth it... but how do people play it competitively?

Top Bottom