• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide 3.6 Final: The Litt-le Things

Chevy

Smash Ace
Found out something kinda goofy and mostly useless today. If you do a b-air or f-air out of the pop up from bombs, the game will read that as I think 1 frame of input in the respective direction. So you can bomb-jump->fair and move forward without using the control stick. This obviously isn't really useful, as you can just move with the control stick if you really wanted to. This doesn't happen in Melee, just a weird input read difference I guess.

Naggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
OfficialFelon
In melee and in 3.02 samus was capable of no impact landing onto battlefield and pokemon stadium 2 platform heights via backward short hopping, but in 3.5 it's no longer possible due to changes in landing detection. Do you guys think landing detection ought to be tweaked for her again in a later patch to bring it back?

Litt

Samus
In melee and in 3.02 samus was capable of no impact landing onto battlefield and pokemon stadium 2 platform heights via backward short hopping, but in 3.5 it's no longer possible due to changes in landing detection. Do you guys think landing detection ought to be tweaked for her again in a later patch to bring it back?
I have 2 solutions to your problem actually, the first of which is harder to do, full hop up air, and as like samus's shoulders are phasing through the platform do an up air and you will instantly land, the second of which is easier to do on battlefield, short hop and near the apex of the jump, soft missile and it will cancel before it comes out if you time it correctly and you can act immediate after

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I'm not sure if this is new or already being used by you guys, but how do you guys feel about ledge canceled zair? I've been just messing around and I think it is a bit neat. Not exactly sure on it's applications. Maybe ledge cancel zair to ledge and ledge hop missile/ hylian low rider? Inputs?

Top Bottom