• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide 3.6 Final: The Litt-le Things

Litt

Samus
Well it seems that a lot of smashers on here enjoy the cooler techs like swd and the zairs and what not, but I figured Id create this thread to go over the little things in samuses game that make the differences.

Nair: it is actually +1 on shield, so you can L cancel it into jab pressure if you wait long enough to hit on shield.

Bombs: there are many different uses for bombs, but one of the least known uses is that they literally eat away at shields in melee, and in the new 3.5 update as well. You can see Darrell fire a missile towards an opponent and instead of pressing their shield or going for a grab, he runs right up to their shield, bombs on their shield, wavedashes back and starts with the jab pressure on an already weaken shield. What they do not, is they don't even recognize shield and you can short hop bomb over the opponent, where they believe the bomb will hit their shield, but it will put them in hitstun instead, for a free grab when you land and they are hit by it.

Jab Pressure: You need to perform jab cancels to do this properly and no you do not just press down to cancel the jab. Here is the melee thread regarding them, read it and learn them ^_^

http://smashboards.com/threads/jab-cancels.341250/

Missile Cancels: No one has laid this out yet so I will go stage by stage.

(I am only going off memory here, but I will try to come back asap with a more detailed missile stage guide)

Pokemon stadium 2: you need to fire a homing missile as soon as you make the short hop for you to cancel it on the platform, or you wait until the apex of your jump and firing a smash missile. Then fall through and fire another homing missile and repeat.

Yoshis Island/ Wario Ware/ Pokemon Stadium 1: same mechanics as melee, no messy timing with homing vs smash missiles.

Smashville/Dreamland: urghghg this one is difficult, you need to learn how to double jump really quick and fire a missile right after your second jump. The method ESAM uses is just double press the Y button fast, other samuses have said their method is tap jump into y into missile.

Battlefield: same method as Pkmn stadium 2, however you cannot to my knowledge spam a smash missile on the platform, only homing missiles with use of the short hop.

***ESAM's Missile Guide*** http://smashboards.com/threads/missile-tutorial.351642/

^ Adding this in my guide, because the Admin's still have not pinned it, and I give credit where credit it due ^_^

Note: You cannot short hop fast fall missile cancel in PM, you can full hop fast fall missile cancel though.

The crawl:

• I've seen a ton of different uses for this crawl, but an interesting thing about it is you can do the crawl boost ball on the edge of the stage and not fall off to hit or clank with anyone trying to recover above the stage, and then hold the stick foward to fall off after the boost attack into a falling ice fair (similar to what sheik does in melee)
  • While on the ledge, there are three ways to directly go into the crawl, the first being, drop down, double jump, into laying a bomb on the side of the stage, and continue to roll forward, the second being, double jump so you land at the highest point of the double jump and just hold down and forward to proceed in crawl form, lastly Aerial Interrupt samus's up air, and immediately press and hold either down and forward or down and back to go into morph ball.
  • Directly out of morphball when not moving, all smash and ground attacks may be used, including foward tilt and jab directly out of crawl attack.
The zair: know your spacing for this move because if your opponent is too close for you to effectively spam missiles, but far enough away so your ftilts dont reach, know the distance for short hop air dodge: in place, back wards, and fowards, and be able to do all of them. Other options include, full hop fast fall zair, and short hop zair

Buffs from Melee to Brawl: Up air and Up smash, both of which are extremely buffed in brawl and PM for samus, so do not be surprised when your up air out piroritizes your opponents move. Rising up air --> fast falling L canceled fair is a great combo for samus against semi floaty characters.

Chain Grabs: Samus does have a chain grab now, and you should use them. Most of them only exist for about 18-20 percent or so, and the one previously believed to work on fox is strongly DI dependent.

Getting onto the ledge:

• When rolling backwards towards the ledge, you can short hop airdodge zair out of your morph ball crawl and will grab the ledge where it seems that you would just zair your opponent, and puts you in a position that your opponent most likely would not have expected.
  • The same as before, if you roll backwards towards the ledge, and just let the control stick go back to neutral and samus should fall off the stage and grab ledge
  • Wavedash backwards off stage to grab ledge
  • PC drop
  • SWD empty pivot to grab ledge from across the stage
Edge-guarding:

• Standing on stage no longer cuts it for samus as an edgeguarder in this game (for the most part, low angled forward tilt, low angled fsmash, and up tilt are still great options).
  • You need to be active going off stage with nairs, dairs, baires, and ice fairs. In melee samus could use uptilt, low angeled fsmash and ftilt to hit their opponent trying to sweet spot the ledge, because they all reached under the stage, but the sweet spot in PM for ledge grabs is much lower so you need to be a more active edge-guarder, when playing individuals that have their sweet spot for their up B down or going against tether characters.
  • Running off stage into a bomb and falling back onto stage for an uptilt is a great way to edgeguard characters like squrtile, falcon, and ganon. Tether recoveries can be interrupted with a well placed bomb in the same fashion, where you can follow up with a dair instead of an uptilt on stage.

Neutral Game:

• Learning samus's neutral game in melee is a MUST, especially against characters that want to just abuse samus with their aerials.
  • Missiles, Missiles, and More Missiles, its a great way to start off your matches to see how effective your opponent can deal with them, and its a great way to measure your opponents level of adaptability and competence.
  • Crouch cancel Dsmash is one of your best friends, if you don't use it, learn it.
  • Spacing with Zairs! Its one of the most broken moves of the game, and its all disjointed :D, once your opponent is forced to approach after the missile spam and zairs everywhere, your game will transition to more close combat.
  • Spacing with ftilts and conditioning your opponent to stay in sheild with jab pressure is one of the few ways to get your opponent to respect your spacing.
  • Playing with samus is tedious, and you need to be patient, because the second you lose your cool and try to get off against a faster higher priority opponent, you will get messed up.
The Ice moveset:

Up Smash: Relatively the same as 3.02, cleaner animation, same range, I think the knock back was slightly reduced.

Fsmash: 2nd hit now freezes, first hit more knockback than previously in 3.02 but not as much kill potential as fire fsmash.

Fair: Great aerial option, however b/c of samus's fall speed and high short hop, shfflcing this move is not a great option in neutral, but never the less it is still viable, just readable and easily to react to. High priority and good range.

DTilt: 3 stacked hitboxes, that cause horizontal knock back, good for follow up dash attacks and zairs at mid percents.

Shield Poking: A ton of samus's moves have shield poking potential, especially the fire upsmash (specially the last hitbox), nair, and bair.

Canceling the grapple: if you grapple the stage and have an opponent already holding the ledge to force you to hop onto stage, you can press down to release your grapple, to an up B or to another grapple.

Ledge options for samus:

• Rising Fair
  • Rising Dair
  • Jumping Nair
  • Jumping Fair
  • Jumping Dair
  • Rising zair (note this is not where you air dodge up and grapple at the same time to get an extra amount of distance, I just mean let go of ledge --> jump forward towards the stage --> zair)
  • Aerial interrupt (where you let go of the ledge first possible frame you can, jump towards the stage, auto cancel your upair, now you have a few frames of invs you saved from the ledge --> jab, ftilt, fsmash, ect...)
  • No impact landings (this is where you time your dj off the ledge to land at the apex of the jump on stage, and you can immediately act out of this once you have landed, however you are not invincible during most of this) and good follow up, --> dsmash.
  • Roll onto stage --> up B.
  • Wave dash onto stage into --> jab/up b/dsmash/upsmash.
  • Just air dodge onto stage.
  • Hylian Low Rider (for those of you that are link... wtf is that, its when you shoot a smash missile on the ledge with your dj, and regrab the ledge after the missile on the way back down.)
  • \--> another option to hylian low rider to begin with if you can't get is consistently (it was a frame perfect tech in melee, but it is MUCH easier in PM), is just small charge shot on the ledge and regrab on way down.
  • Confirmed in Melee but I am not 100% sure about the frame data in PM, but invincible Hax Dashing is possible and VERY useful to implement.

Changing between beams:

• start off a match with the ice moveset, my solution, start off the match with a super wave dash across the stage --> ledge canceled taunt --> presto ice moveset and your opponent may not have even realized what you did.
  • The other alternative is either on platforms or the side of the stage, simply run towards them and as your momentum is still carrying you forward, change beams with your taunt, and the ledge will cancel your taunt.

Out Of Shield Options:

• Up B OoS: This is samus's number one option for being shield pressured. Here is how the move works for those who do not fully understand it. Frames 1-5 you are 100% invincible, frame 5 there are 4 hit boxes that appear like corners of a square around samus, Frame 5 you are both invincible and have hixboxes surrounding you... so if you make contact with anyone on that frame... huge chance you will be in the advantageous position.
  • Nair OoS: Not used by most samus players, and there is not a huge reason for this besides most sami favor up B OoS. Nair comes out actually a frame faster than Up B OoS, but you are not invincible for those frames OoS when the nair is coming out. (Well you are not invincible during nair OoS at all, but it has more priority and it doesn't leave you in a helpless fall animation after you use it).
  • Note: You MUST LET GO OF SHIELD WHILE NAIRING OoS, OTHERWISE YOUR ZAIR WILL JUST COME OUT
  • Wavedash: Forward or Back OoS
  • Roll/Buffer Roll OoS
  • Bomb OoS (Useful option as a mix up for characters trying to pressure your shield from a medium distance)
  • Airdodge back or foward OoS
  • Shield dropping on platforms: This can be very useful for samus players, and you can directly go into a fast falling up air to hit an opponent trying to hit you shielding on a platform, or a fast falling fair if they are in front of or on top of you.
Grab Options:

• As a general rule of thumb down throw for the majority of the cast for samus, it leads into at the very least a dash attack, nair or ice fair. With the possibility of a fire or ice up smash depending on the weight and percentage of the opponent.
  • Against fast fallers the better throw is up, which can be followed up with a bair, ice fair, nair, dair, or bomb into nair depending on percent and how they DI. At higher percents against fast fallers, there are some chain grabs, and regrabs based off of poor or nonexistent DI.

This is all I can think of for now, but should anything else come to mind I will add to this comprehensive list.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Update to little things: There has a been a lot of complaints about not being about to start off a match with the ice moveset, my solution, start off the match with a super wave dash across the stage --> ledge canceled taunt --> presto ice moveset and your opponent may not have even realized what you did.

Litt

Samus
Anyone know how we could pin posts like these so they dont get pushed down and lost by other posts?

Spralwers

Smash Ace
Esam commented in an fb thread that ice missiles beat sex kicks. might be good to know.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Esam commented in an fb thread that ice missiles beat sex kicks. might be good to know.
Orrrr you can do some testing of this and provide something more than just a comment from someone else. :p

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Veryy very awesome thread! I was a little pissed earlier because I had went to a local tourney yesterday and there was another samus player attending. Awesome enough there arent that many of us. Watching him platform missile cancel was beautiful, and I have never been able to do it. So I practice... and I practice... uggggfhhhhh. Then BAAAMM I did it. Stupid me thought that you had to short hop at a certain distance and shoot but its not that. It was how quickly I shot my missiles. I am excited that I finally figured it out. Some people complain about how much stuff samus has but in my opinion I wont remember half of everything that I should in the middle of a fight. There is soooooo much to learn about her. Its like its neverending

Litt

Samus
Veryy very awesome thread! I was a little pissed earlier because I had went to a local tourney yesterday and there was another samus player attending. Awesome enough there arent that many of us. Watching him platform missile cancel was beautiful, and I have never been able to do it. So I practice... and I practice... uggggfhhhhh. Then BAAAMM I did it. Stupid me thought that you had to short hop at a certain distance and shoot but its not that. It was how quickly I shot my missiles. I am excited that I finally figured it out. Some people complain about how much stuff samus has but in my opinion I wont remember half of everything that I should in the middle of a fight. There is soooooo much to learn about her. Its like its neverending
She really does have a ton of options now, but most of them are slow and you need to prepare them in advance, as for the missiles, I already stated that in the guide above relative to how fast you need to shoot them. I probably should make a more comprehensive missile guide, but I honestly don't practice the game anymore after doing so for 2 weeks really messed up my melee tech skill.

Last edited:

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
She really does have a ton of options now, but most of them are slow and you have to prepare them in advance, as for the missiles, I already stated that in the guide above relative to how fast you need to shoot them. I probably should make a more comprehensive missile guide, but I honestly don't practice the game anymore after doing so for 2 weeks really messed up my melee tech skill.
Yea that would help out a lot. Im not the spammy missile kinda guy though. I hate being cheap. My roommate has a habit of picking my mains to try and show me up and say how cheap they are and he will literally spam Missiles the entire match

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I hate being cheap. My roommate has a habit of picking my mains to try and show me up and say how cheap they are and he will literally spam Missiles the entire match
If its a win or lose situation during tournament, it shouldnt matter about being cheap or not.
Good example, I got out of Chicago's monthly tournament pools because I was able to use Inhale off stage and even kirbycide. Just because your roommate does that to you shouldn't stop you from playing a character a certain way.

I've literally won a match up against a friend who I play often because Samus' nair and missles out prioritizes almost all of Wario's moves.

Last edited:

Spralwers

Smash Ace
Orrrr you can do some testing of this and provide something more than just a comment from someone else. :p
I did, and found out why.

The leftover explosion from ice homing missiles will hit any hurtbox on the character, whereas the explosion from fire missiles will not. So canceling out ice homing missiles with a move that's not disjointed will hurt that character. Unfortunately the ice super missiles don't have this effect :(

A lot of characters have disjoints right in front of their feet. If you hit the ice homing missiles with just this part, your character won't get hurt. If you don't space it perfectly and the explosion goes past the disjoint onto your character's hurtbox, then your character takes damage.

Last edited:

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
If its a win or lose situation during tournament, it shouldnt matter about being cheap or not.
Good example, I got out of Chicago's monthly tournament pools because I was able to use Inhale off stage and even kirbycide. Just because your roommate does that to you shouldn't stop you from playing a character a certain way.

I've literally won a match up against a friend who I play often because Samus' nair and missles out prioritizes almost all of Wario's moves.
Yeaaa yeaaa lol. My roommate doesnt give me enough space to do it. He is usually Right in my face. But its different practicing something and then doing it against an actual person. I can swd pretty good but being in an actual match throws my timing off. I just need to practice more

Last edited:

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
This is exactly why I love playing as Samus so much. Playing her is like playing chess you have to be at least two moves ahead of you opponent all the time to be effective and win. Also she has sooo many options at any given time. If you find one thing your attempting to do isn't working like it should just change your strategy. She has a plethora of ways to pressure the opponent, slow the match down to your pace, and as long as you avoid getting KO'd off the top you are incredibly tough to kill. This is my formula to practicing to be a great samus. One just learn the character and get comfortable moving around, grabbing, recovering; ya know just basic stuff. Then learn AT's and the implications she has with them. Spend a lot of time in training mode just doing them over and over and over until its muscle memory. Then play friendlies and instead of playing completely hardcore and playing basic to win practice utilizing the techs you practiced in training mode. Like play the best you can while thinking of all your options and actually try utilizing them. The biggest mistake I see people make is they know of the AT's and can do them here and there but they never try to implement them in matches. If your implementing your techs and still having trouble come here and ask for advice on particular areas of your play. Watch videos and keep practicing. Then about time you get to your tourneys if you did all that everything will flow effortlessly and you will be able to think more about countering your opponents strategy in the moment instead of how to do what you want to do. That will make you an impressive Samus main.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
This is exactly why I love playing as Samus so much. Playing her is like playing chess you have to be at least two moves ahead of you opponent all the time to be effective and win. Also she has sooo many options at any given time. If you find one thing your attempting to do isn't working like it should just change your strategy. She has a plethora of ways to pressure the opponent, slow the match down to your pace, and as long as you avoid getting KO'd off the top you are incredibly tough to kill. This is my formula to practicing to be a great samus. One just learn the character and get comfortable moving around, grabbing, recovering; ya know just basic stuff. Then learn AT's and the implications she has with them. Spend a lot of time in training mode just doing them over and over and over until its muscle memory. Then play friendlies and instead of playing completely hardcore and playing basic to win practice utilizing the techs you practiced in training mode. Like play the best you can while thinking of all your options and actually try utilizing them. The biggest mistake I see people make is they know of the AT's and can do them here and there but they never try to implement them in matches. If your implementing your techs and still having trouble come here and ask for advice on particular areas of your play. Watch videos and keep practicing. Then about time you get to your tourneys if you did all that everything will flow effortlessly and you will be able to think more about countering your opponents strategy in the moment instead of how to do what you want to do. That will make you an impressive Samus main.
This is probably the best explanation of learning a character that I've ever read.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
*bows head* Keep an eye out for me in the PM scene I will be making an appearance as soon as possible. My life is kinda crazy right now with a kid on the way and everything but I will rep Samus like no other in this game thus far! I SWEAR IT! lol

Litt

Samus
As for KC description, you need to know when to use a specific tech, and what your goal is for using it, I personally missile spam for only 2 reasons, make it more difficult for the opponent to come back when they are off stage, and the second being to force them to approach when being campy, most of the rest of my missile game revolves around using them as a way to approach your opponent, and rarely do i ever spam for reasons not stated previously. Zair, while yes it has the best priority, you need to know how to space it well, and when to use it, I like using it to hit an opponent before they try to powershield a missile, so they get hit by both instead, and when they are at a distance too close to spam because it puts me in an attackable position, but they aren't far enough away so the zair wont hit them, and when they are even close than that, I space with tilts and fsmashes or just CC dsmash their attempts to attack me.

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Zair after missile also covers your ass if they do power shield the missile

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I don't know if it's viable, but I like to missle cancel and boost ball my way under a deflected missile to punish as an alternative to zairing.

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
No problem kaysick and piz try missile cancelling, the timing can be difficult, and chase your missile to throw out a grab. If they block the missile then you get a free grab. If you time it correctly though you can run at the same speed as your missile

Chevy

Smash Ace
Missile cancel->zair is phenomenal against spacies, they just love trying to reflect it. The missile cancel approach game is a mix of reaction/reads though. If they're going to powershield or reflect, you want to zair. If they are going to shield, you want to grab. If they jump over, intercepting with fair is pretty reliable. Boost ball is a nice mix-up. Also d-air when a spacie gets stuck in shine is good. Missile cancel->charge shot works well on un-experienced people, but is generally just shield damage and kind of a waste of charge shot at any level higher than that.

Neptune Shiranui

Shadow Streak~
NNID
Darky_Shiranui
I feel like the boost ball works really well when getting past projectiles like laser or fireballs. It also seems to have good follow-ups at low percents such as: boostball --> dsmash----> nair or boostball--->fsmash when near ledge.

Litt

Samus
I feel like the boost ball works really well when getting past projectiles like laser or fireballs. It also seems to have good follow-ups at low percents such as: boostball --> dsmash----> nair or boostball--->fsmash when near ledge.
Darky... this is section to talk about the little things in samus's game, not logic applied to the moveset... move that discussion to morph ball thread if you care to discuss it in more detail

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Missle cancel to zair fails against Mario. Cape>Reflector. Also fails against Pit. Need to test against Mewtwo, but I also think it will fail. Boost Ball is probably going to be better than zair.

Chevy

Smash Ace
So, it was mentioned in the OP as a ledge option, but I haven't seen a real discussion on the double-jump apex instant land. It inadvertently converts my aerials into tilts and smashes sometimes in platform play. Its usually not a problem as the move will usually hit anyway, but does anyone actively try to utilize it on platforms? The only real times I've tried to do it is in instances of vertical chasing up platforms to catch people with an up-smash. If this is timed properly it saves you the 10 frames from wave-landing.

Litt

Samus
So, it was mentioned in the OP as a ledge option, but I haven't seen a real discussion on the double-jump apex instant land. It inadvertently converts my aerials into tilts and smashes sometimes in platform play. Its usually not a problem as the move will usually hit anyway, but does anyone actively try to utilize it on platforms? The only real times I've tried to do it is in instances of vertical chasing up platforms to catch people with an up-smash. If this is timed properly it saves you the 10 frames from wave-landing.
Seriously wtf are you talking about? "The double-jump apex instant land".... seriously where you came out with that is beyond me, but thats not an insta land by any means, and its been utilized for a LONG TIME, but actually gives you 4 frames of landing lag unless you space it perfectly, on the other hand you could be referring to Aerial Interrupts, which actually give you invincibility where double jumping and landing at the height of your jump leaves you vulnerable for the majority of air time and while you are standing there.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He's talking about no impact landing from the ledge, and it has use as a mix-up between landing and re-grabbing the ledge, which is why it has been used for so long. Basically, the timing for punishing the tilt is different from the timing for punishing the re-grab, and if the distance between the landing hitbox and the ledgegrab hitbox is small enough, the timings are different by a small enough margin that your opponent can't just react based on how high above the ledge you are.

This was a really useful tech for Samus back in Melee. Supposedly all of Samus's stats are ported over perfectly, so it stands to reason this will have applicability for her in P:M.

Chevy

Smash Ace
Seriously wtf are you talking about? "The double-jump apex instant land".... seriously where you came out with that is beyond me, but thats not an insta land by any means, and its been utilized for a LONG TIME, but actually gives you 4 frames of landing lag unless you space it perfectly, on the other hand you could be referring to Aerial Interrupts, which actually give you invincibility where double jumping and landing at the height of your jump leaves you vulnerable for the majority of air time and while you are standing there.
Woah... testy.
Anyway I don't know the name for it so I was describing it as best I could. And I am talking about spacing it perfectly. I know about aerial interrupts, and as I mentioned this technique is covered in the OP. Specifically, I wondered if anyone used this in and around platforms, because like I said, it is faster than wavelanding. I've been able to catch people by double jumping to the top platform of stages like FoD and up-smashing or tilting as soon as passing through the platform. I don't doubt that people know about this and use it, but I scanned the melee forums and couldn't find a thread for it.

For those who don't know :
From what I can tell this occurs when you are slightly above a surface when double jumping,.Samus will be compressed doing flips. If you are close enough to the surface upon exiting the double jump you should just be standing there, no landing land. I initially noticed this when I would accidentally up-tilt while trying to up-air people through platforms.

Last edited:

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
I
Missle cancel to zair fails against Mario. Cape>Reflector. Also fails against Pit. Need to test against Mewtwo, but I also think it will fail. Boost Ball is probably going to be better than zair.
Ive tested it before too... How does it fail? It should protect you from your own missile or if it connects then the zair will hit them after

Litt

Samus
Woah... testy.
Anyway I don't know the name for it so I was describing it as best I could. And I am talking about spacing it perfectly. I know about aerial interrupts, and as I mentioned this technique is covered in the OP. Specifically, I wondered if anyone used this in and around platforms, because like I said, it is faster than wavelanding. I've been able to catch people by double jumping to the top platform of stages like FoD and up-smashing or tilting as soon as passing through the platform. I don't doubt that people know about this and use it, but I scanned the melee forums and couldn't find a thread for it.

For those who don't know :
From what I can tell this occurs when you are slightly above a surface when double jumping,.Samus will be compressed doing flips. If you are close enough to the surface upon exiting the double jump you should just be standing there, no landing land. I initially noticed this when I would accidentally up-tilt while trying to up-air people through platforms.
Why is this being discussed at all?!? This is not character specific at all, all characters get no landing lag if they land at the apex of one of their jumps, topic closed, or make a new one Chevy, also when you tried to up air people through platforms... YOU most likely did AI and then up tilt instead of just land into uptilt

Last edited:

Chevy

Smash Ace
Why is this being discussed at all?!? This is not character specific at all, all characters get no landing lag if they land at the apex of one of their jumps, topic closed, or make a new one Chevy, also when you tried to up air people through platforms... YOU most likely did AI and then up tilt instead of just land into uptilt
I definitely didn't aerial interrupt, this happens somewhat frequently and there is never any landing lag, and I didn't have to input the move twice. I apologize for not being aware that this wasn't character specific, but either way Samus can utilize it, so it's still relevant. This doesn't warrant a new topic as it's only one little thing in her game, which is exactly what this thread is for.

Anyway, today I found out that she'll actually land if her feet touch the ground at any point in the double jump. I believe this is what I was actually experiencing on platforms. So essentially, you have a chance to land once every flip while she's right side up. This most likely works with any character who rotates while jumping. If I'm wrong on any of this please correct me. This is all based on observation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom