• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 Diddy Top Players?

SpikeyMike

Smash Rookie
It seems every video I've found of Diddy players is from 3.0 and they still help but I've been trying to find 3.5 Diddy vids with little success so if you know of any I'd appreciate it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Most of the good 3.5 Diddy's are the same ones that were making waves in 3.0. Junebug, Seagull Joe, Luck, DLA, NinjaLink are the ones that come to mind.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah check out Seagull's vids from KTARXI and Luck's recent vids, both of those helped me quite a bit.

Last edited:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Luck does some weird things lol. I think my :diddy: has the best banana management and current punish game honestly. Junebug might have the best option select at this time (This includes approaches, reads, and ability to gimp). I think we're both tied for best :diddy: as of 3.5. Can people imagine if we combined our talents?!?

:018:

Last edited:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I thought June was the strongest one I remember seeing, but I always get proven wrong sleeping on Seagull Joe so would not be surprised if this was still the case.

Conti

Smash Ace
Seagull is pretty much the last remaining top diddy and lately as been doing really well with reinventing the 3.5 Diddy meta ... Alot of the other top PM diddys switched to diff characters in 3.5 [or play WiiU now ] and use diddy as a secondary now :3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull is pretty much the last remaining top diddy and lately as been doing really well with reinventing the 3.5 Diddy meta ... Alot of the other top PM diddys switched to diff characters in 3.5 [or play WiiU now ] and use diddy as a secondary now :3
Junebug and Luck also still use :diddy: and are still quite good.

:018:

Conti

Smash Ace
True wasnt sure, havent been lookin at recent results lately, whenever i look up pm 3.5 diddy stuff on youtube other then ur ditto with Junebug i havent seen much [and i saw him using ganon n stuff, figured he switched]. But then again, im lazy and dont look too hard. What region is luck from?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hey now I just got 3rd place at two weeklies in a row with Diddy. I'm doing better with him now than I did in 3.02. Don't sleep on the kid

Top Bottom