• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 - 3.6 Pikachu Dreamland QA Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any pics or footage to show, due to the rarity and randomness of it, but on multiple occasions while using quick attack from the stage to grabbing the ledge I've experienced a glitch/bug where i do not grab the ledge nor free fall, but I stop just beside the ledge while in the air and drop straight down in the same manner of Kirby's down b. Its happened most often while hitting someone with the quick attack hitbox as I'm going to the ledge. Its also happened while no other characters are present during some QA training. Its not a common glitch to be easily replicated, but I see this being a cause for tournament losses during important ledge guarding situations.

LMAO Ok... So its not just a Dream Land thing... But to answer your question, yes, thats exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed is that its happened to me randomly when going to grab the ledge and my QA hits someone as its dashing. I actually was able to do it consecutively after the first time, but it seems like it only happens when QA hits someone who is standing at a specific distance from the ledge. If I had to guess, this bug seems to have first showed up after PMDT changed QA from from 3.0 to 3.5. At least thats when I noticed.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

In my testing I've tried to recreate the video above as best I could, with near 100 Quick Attacks, i still was unable to recreate the bug. Will keep trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom