• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

-!-

Smash Lord
Tallahassee Might be coming to this >: (
It will be sweet for u guys to come... We'll be going up to Tally on the 11th ^.^

@DC and M!x: Kirby ditto MM? 5$?
I'll gladly accept your challenge :laugh: $5 is good, 2/3... can't wait for this :)

i'll think about it.........
You wont regret it man.... those guys are good... specially UpTown... prob the best MK in Naples... just give it a shot man :)

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
lol i randomly have never shoot me on my aim list so we must've played some time or another. i've always wanted to do crews, so please? :D :)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
"i'll think about it........"

lol who does that kid think he is some elite brawler???

so wonderbread how are u getting a ride to this??? i live right near you im just wondering cause im prob taking my car too

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Another person? If you keep on bringing any more people, we're not going to enough room in the car. XD

I'll ask her... again. =P

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No! If you do that, then I don't have a partner! =(

Trust me, it's fine. She's allowing Chaz to also go. However, she also says that you guys have to each bring $5 for gas money. >.>

nevershootme

Smash Master
No! If you do that, then I don't have a partner! =(

Trust me, it's fine. She's allowing Chaz to also go. However, she also says that you guys have to each bring $5 for gas money. >.>
that's fine, not a big deal, just dealing with 2 hours in a car going west isn't fun.

btw. pm me your aim screen name so chaz can talk to u (and me also)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't have one. My computer blocks AIM.

...I can use Meebo, though. However, I can't remember my account name. I haven't used that site in months. :dizzy:

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I remember it now. Although, it's for Meebo, not AIM. It will still connect to you guys, right? >.>

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, that can work. Thanks! =O

EDIT: Sheesh, how many variations of "Poltergust" have been taken? I've tried Poltergust, Poltergust3000, Poltergust 3000, Poltergust4000, and Poltergust 4000... >_<

EDIT2: OK, finally got a name that works. >_>

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I believe I will make an appearance for singles.

Been thinking about it. This will probably be my last tourney.

:)

-!-

Smash Lord
Might come (lolcum) to this.
lol cool

I believe I will make an appearance for singles.

Been thinking about it. This will probably be my last tourney.

:)
Nice Vicious, that's great... it would be cool for you to make a last appearance and this is getting really big lol i dunno how we gonna deal with it at my house.... we'll get through ^.^

**** this is it... it's this week guys!!!

so should i write down any more crews??? give me a list

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
i wanna be in a crew, but if theres no room i can start 1 or somethin if i can, i read b4 there is ppl comin to this that dont have a crew

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
"what are you some sort of celebrity?"

edit: i have 3 people coming from miami,
R.I.P, DWISH and CORE

so if they make it maybe you can do crews eric?
That's the quote I was thinking of when I posted that :)

I'll do crews if you need me, but I'm mainly in for singles.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, I think that me, 8-Bit, Ruuku, Chaz, and Vicious Delicious would make a great crew. Chaz's Marth is just awesome (he beat me in Gigabits D: ), and not many people play against Lucas (does he play Lucas? =P), so that could be to our advantage.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hey M!X, would you mind if I came over during that Friday night and stay the night? I am guilty of never waking up early if I don't have to as well as sleeping through all alarms. If it's ok, then I will give you a call when I'm on my way Friday night because me and my buddy have a team tourney that day.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Actually, I think that me, 8-Bit, Ruuku, Chaz, and Vicious Delicious would make a great crew. Chaz's Marth is just awesome (he beat me in Gigabits D: ), and not many people play against Lucas (does he play Lucas? =P), so that could be to our advantage.
Yeah, I play Lucas a lot. These days I'm mostly using Lucas, Olimar, ROB, and DK. Out of curiosity, where are you located normally, Poltergust?

Should probably rephrase what I said before. I'm certainly not going to stop playing Brawl (I'm always up for a good old smashfest ^_^), but due to a few setbacks, I won't be competing in tournaments as often, if at all. Until my life clears up a bit, I'm slowing down with Smash. I'm sure only a couple people in this thread care, but just thought I'd say that lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I live in Miami, about 20 minutes away from FIU and 30 minutes away from UM.

I should update my location. I mean, it's not like the city I live in is a secret anymore. XD

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
**** so this thing is up to 60 people now that uptown is bringing people from miami!
Crazy... never thought a naples tournament could get this big.
Props to my teammate M!X

btw. i think chaz may be interested in coming, hopefully if your mom is sitll ok with it.

and abe, im not an elite smasher, im just getting a bit sick of being randomly grouped to do things (such as doing teams with a ton of random people...).
It's only 5 dollar to play crews! and its only for fun man...
I'll pay for your entree fee if its that big of a deal.

-!-

Smash Lord
Mix...there better be enough room...or I'm gunna smack a *****
lol between me and you... I'm wondering if there will be enough room lmao but Shhh!!!! don't tell anyone!!!

OK :laugh:

Hey M!X, would you mind if I came over during that Friday night and stay the night? I am guilty of never waking up early if I don't have to as well as sleeping through all alarms. If it's ok, then I will give you a call when I'm on my way Friday night because me and my buddy have a team tourney that day.
I don't mind u sleeping that day... the thing is that i gotta ask my brother (Owner) about it... it should be fine... I'll be having a couple more guys too I dont know where I'll throw them and you but I'll have a spot for you guys ^.^ luckily I have a few Sofas here and there :laugh:

**** so this thing is up to 60 people now that uptown is bringing people from miami!
Crazy... never thought a naples tournament could get this big.
Props to my teammate M!X

It's only 5 dollar to play crews! and its only for fun man...
I'll pay for your entree fee if its that big of a deal.
Thanks Luigi, I myself can't believe too that this is huge.. its like a Gigs turnout... or almost... but yea Naples for once is having it's day to shine :laugh: I'm so happy I didn't gave up in being a TO.... Damm and just so you guys know, AiB ia gonna be Featuring this Tourney through the week... I got interviewed :laugh: or sorta >.> anyways guys this **** is so big It scares me O.O

Also @8-Bit:
yea man I know this kids are random people bt they are not that bad... but it's up to you... just do it for fun man, it'll be really fun doing Crews :) Wouldn't want you to miss it

-!-

Smash Lord
Im in Naples hit me up when ever, im ready for some smashing.
come to my house now :laugh: Chris is off Wednesday so u could prob hang out with the guys that day... except me though :( but I'll be seeing you on Thursday :)

-!-

Smash Lord
Thanks M!X, can't wait for the tourney and we can even get our MM when I get there lol!
No prob. :) and yea we can do them here if u want... I have a lot i gotta do before the day ends and I'll need any time save way I get throw at :laugh:

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
hit me up for mm. ima have some cash to play with

i main mk and play many alts but mostly fox. talk to me about mms

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
yo M!X!!

I asked my friend j0n41, and he is mos definately bringin his w!! to help out with this huge tournament!

btw, j0n41 needs to be added to the atendence list...... lol :p

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
lol dude.....if this crew actually comes together, then it will be quite sick-nasty imo.....
btw Poltergust, if you want me and my friends are always up for fighting new ppl, so maybe one day we could just meet up and smash for a day lol or STD (smash til dawn)....

Top Bottom