• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(3/13) TornFlame's Ultimate Online Tourney

TornFlame

Smash Rookie
Details:
Hi smashers, I'm a web blogger, Smash Ultimate player, and Twitch streamer. I'm going to be hosting a Tournament on my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/tornflame on 3/13 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
The Grand Finals winner will be awarded with a 20 dollar gift card or 20 dollars through Paypal. (2nd place winner may be awarded with a 10 dollar gift card, dependent on if there are over 20 entrants.)

How to enter:
In order to be eligible for the tourney you must click this strawpoll https://strawpoll.com/r4ex2bec then accept the terms and insert your tag (this is what I'll put in the bracket) and your twitch channel so I'll know who you are at check In. Lastly follow my Twitch channel for updates and so you know when the tourney begins.

After these 3 simple tasks you will be entered into TornFlame's Ultimate Online Tourney! I will send the bracket in chat after Check In.

Check in:
Check in begins at 3/13 5:00 PM Standard Eastern Time and ends at 5:30. To check in simply type, "here" into my Twitch chat. Failure to Check in will result in a DQ.

Rules:
The rule-set of this tourney will go according to the 2GG competitive Rules. The rules go as followed.

Results:
After finishing a set report both entrants must report back to my channel and send me a message (/w) of who won the set in order to move forward in the bracket. Failure to send results will result in the player who does send results to be the winner.

2GG Rule Set
Rule set established by 2GGaming, one of the premier tournament organizers in the Smash scene.
Starter Stages (all stages available game 1)
  • Battlefield*
  • Final Destination**
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Smashville
  • Town & City
Counterpicks
  • Kalos Pokemon League
  • Yoshi’s Island
* Battlefield variations of the stages are allowed in place of Battlefield.
** Omega variations of the stages are allowed in place of Final Destination.
***Hazards Off.

Conclusion:
Spread this info to whoever you want. The more entrants the merrier!

Last edited:
Top Bottom