• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List / Chart 3.1.0 Tier List Thingamajigie

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is obviously the best tier list because it was made by the world's best glue sniffer <3

Last edited:

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
I'm sorry, but in what world is Villager superior to Falcon? That was the one placement on the list that made me double take, lol.

Last edited:

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but in what world is Villager superior to Falcon? That was the one placement on the list that made me double take, lol.
I don't think the order of mid tier matters at all. I only think the two highest and lowest tiers have their order matter. The rest don't have the orders matter so dw about it.

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
I don't think the order of mid tier matters at all. I only think the two highest and lowest tiers have their order matter. The rest don't have the orders matter so dw about it.
I mean, I personally can't see characters like Olimar, Cloud, Falcon and such any lower than High Tier +, but that's just me.

Also Wario a mid tier? Whaaaat?

Last edited:

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
I mean, I personally can't see characters like Olimar, Cloud, Falcon and such any lower than High Tier +, but that's just me.

Also Wario a mid tier? Whaaaat?
Pretty sure Gotta Have it is High Tier given how Ike, ZSS, Olimar, Young Link, Mii Swordie, Mario, etc are on that tier which is kind of a dead giveaway at that point. So yea Wario is not in mid tier on my tier list and he's in fact obviously a high tier. I think I should clarify it a bit better next time. The last two tiers are low tier, like it and love it are mid tier, gotta have it at high tier, and the rest in top tier with Borked being lower top tier

Last edited:
Top Bottom