• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd BEST (Brawl and most Melee vids up)

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
If it matters, I went Falco in a bracket game against Zaandaaaaaaaaaaa and MK in pools against Pat.

If you're going to be at AXS 2, Pat, I can bring your hat there.

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Almost forgot:
More shoutouts to Dudu: Told you I was gonna talk **** on the boards about beating your falcon in a friendly. So, get *****!

MetalPat

Smash Ace
If it matters, I went Falco in a bracket game against Zaandaaaaaaaaaaa and MK in pools against Pat.

If you're going to be at AXS 2, Pat, I can bring your hat there.
1) ill be a AXS2
2) i wanna do a couple friendlies against your MK. that match was so wrong in so many ways :p

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

James Franco: You did a great job. Don't worry about what the critics say, You added lots of energy to the oscars.
Scarecrow: I liked you most of all.
Charlie Sheen: Get your stuff together man, you have a show to finish.
Jack Bauer: Where did you go man?
Earth: I don't know whether this global warming stuff is real or not but if it is hurry up I'm cold.
King K. Rool: They never should have replaced you.
Jacob Black: Put a shirt on.
Bear Grylls: What was in that water bottle? Lemonade? It tasted funny.
Hercule: Flying is a trick, humans can't fly.
Daniel Tosh: Be nice to Demetri Martin.
Pepper Anne: You're too cool for 7th Grade.

Well I had fun, thanks everybody. I will see you at AXS.

altairian

Smash Lord
San - Thanks for carrying me super hard in dubs lol. Really fun though, wish I didn't get ***** so hard by cura or those would've been really good sets. We didn't get that double thunder KO recorded did we? Best. setup. ever.

Cura - Stop reading me perfectly. Seriously =(

Vibe - Good placing man, whether you think so or not! The tough losses are what will bring you to the next level

Calm - Holy crap I hate olimar so much. Other than like, downsmash, I really can't tell what any of his moves are lol. Good stuff, hopefully I can do a bit better next time!

Metal Pat - Your ROB completely ***** me, it caught me totally off guard cause I actually know that MU pretty well.

Dudutsai - I don't think I even talked to you at the tourney o_o sorry man! Good **** in melee nice to see you make it out to a tourney again!

Alt - Way to squeak by in pools, scrub

Eevee - I haven't played a friendly against you in so long! Next time for sure. And yes, they are new shoes, I'm amazed you noticed that lol

Sharky - Nice job adjusting in our set, I had no idea what to do once you stopped trying to gay me with grabs =\

Tacoreaper - I thought I could take that Zelda this time but you definitely put some work in, those uair setups were brutal. Always fun playing you!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Haven't done shoutouts in a long time...

Cura - Doubles MASTA! Good **** winning teams everywhere. Surprisngly good in singles too. Definitely been putting in work.

Eevee - Didn't play in PPL =/ Really funny how you identified both the chips and Mountain Dew as mine.

Alt - Definitely talked to you once, but I think that was it =/ I'll find you next time and probably play some games. Also Sharky is right. Ditching for LoL is super lame...

San - Thanks for the advice... I could always use more! Hopefully I can play you in Ike dittos again, and maybe I'll take a stock off next time! lol

Calm - Nice job destroying me in pools, then in bracket. Hopefully I'll put up more of a fight next time.

CAC - GGs

Tommy - Weirdest shoutouts in the world. You are a strange one.... I'll call you up sometime if people are free for smash :)

MetalPat - Dat ganondorf. Hope you aren't upset about losing one game in pools, cause next time you aren't getting any wins against me :p

Sharky - Nice seeing you. No more money (or free food) for you! I know you'll **** next tournament so I won't even say anything like CMON STEP IT UP, YOUR TOO SLOW etc.

Tacoreaper - Fun games. I really admire your attitude, being able to have fun even in tournament. Keep playing both games, you're gonna improve fast.

Zaandaa - Thanks a ton for hosting. Playing you in both teams and singles was really fun, we'll get more games in next time.

Tuna - Great to finally meet you, you're definitely as good as people say. Gotta play you more next time. That tournament set was intense.

Twebb - Nice job in doubles. Beating me in 50 cent MM :mad: I'll get you back next time lol

Kwan - Intense set again. Maybe this will become a tradition. I'll be studying the DK matchup a bit for next time, so be ready :)

Beta - Thanks a ton for the games the day before and day of. Both really helped me a ton for the tournament.

Erk - Nice job making it into and so far into bracket! You're definitely the most improved from what I remember.

Pipe - Great to meet new people. Hope to see you more!

blizzardbeam - See Pipe... also ANOTHER PUFF :mad:

Questor - Whoh I saw you IRL at a smash tournament. I suppose it was at your school, so you had no excuses, but I hope to see you more.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Haven't done shoutouts in a long time...

MetalPat - Dat ganondorf. Hope you aren't upset about losing one game in pools, cause next time you aren't getting any wins against me :p
it's on son. i might have to pull out my pocket zelda, if things get too sticky for my ganon.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Well, to be fair you werent as social as you could have been Lol.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I've been uploading some Brawl videos for the last couple hours. Unfortunately, there are several that dropped frames and desynced, and I can't do any simple edits to fix them. I also didn't put any replacement audio, so just add your own if you can't stand listening to the future/past.

My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/sandaasu1010

I will put a list of all videos in the OP soon and then links by them once they are uploaded.

There's also a few consecutive Melee friendlies in which I don't know the players. It's a blue Fox (probably Beta) playing someone with a red Marth, then a Falcon (that match involves a phantom stomp), then a Falco.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't a pools set, and it was between Tuna vs Beta and Tuna vs me. It was just a couple games and then one stock of the third, all with a blue Fox. First match was vs red Marth on Yoshi's, second on FD involved a blue Falcon going for a suicide stomp but getting a phantom hit instead, and the third was a Falco on FoD for a stock. It's definitely not a high priority though.

Sharky

Smash Master
had fun chilling with people this tourney, sorry I wasn't really in the proper mindset this tourney but it was still fun, I didn't let anything get to me so that's good. Frannie I make no johns for our set though, you outplayed me plain and simple. I'll beat you next time though!

DoomMachine: team at AXS?

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
The phantom hit definitely wasn't mine, someone was telling me about it after it happened. Plus I played maybe 10 friendlies total that day.

All of the Brawl videos are now up, and I added a list of everything to the OP. That and characters as people have gathered here. As for the 8 people eliminated in pools, we can take try to remember who they played I guess.

I don't know what happened to any of my pools sheets either, so I can't put up those results.

Melee's now uploading teams now since it's just a few matches. I need to sort that first, then I'll try to upload them sometime in the next few days. At the latest, that means the weekend.

Here are some quick shoutouts:

Everyone that went: Thanks for coming, now come back more. See you at AXS2 or 3rd BEST.

Everyone I played: You're cool.

Kwan: DK for 2nd BEST character in the game.

Questor: Way to win a top hat and monocle when it mattered then suck at Melee two weeks later. You have the best counterpicks ever.

Calm: Stop being predictable.

Now I want to play tons of friendlies at AXS and find a teammate.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
had fun chilling with people this tourney, sorry I wasn't really in the proper mindset this tourney but it was still fun, I didn't let anything get to me so that's good. Frannie I make no johns for our set though, you outplayed me plain and simple. I'll beat you next time though!

DoomMachine: team at AXS?
Yea I was def looking for a teammate cause I don't know u ppl

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
Thunder Armor- Pikachu
W&W- Olimar
PKnightmare- Lucas
Walid- kirby
Eylix- Marth
The Russian- Ike

Thats All i know. figured that i would save you guys the trouble. Nice playng my first tourny, sorry i sucked so bad. lol

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Cool, thanks. After that, there are two guys left for Brawl. One I know mains Ness, then the final person used a very wide variety of characters. At the least, I think that includes Ness, Dedede, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Samus, then probably some others.

Erk, did you play a red Jigglypuff (probably dudutsai) before those matches? I'll upload them soon anyway so someone can point them out.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Pknightmare you did really good for your first tournament. We had singe close, matches in our pool set and in our doubles match . Keep playing lucas , we definitely have no lucas players here besides you

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
Pknightmare you did really good for your first tournament. We had singe close, matches in our pool set and in our doubles match . Keep playing lucas , we definitely have no lucas players here besides you
thanks, I hope to get to another tourny soon. Its just hard to train cuz there's really no one around my area to train with except friends who i play a million times.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
The list of videos is in the op, but no links there. The ones I didn't know have question marks.

PKnightmare, you're from RPI, right? We have a smash club now that meets Fridays at the student union from 6 to midnight in room 3602. Plus we have a topic here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286327

Go post there or pm me or something.

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
The list of videos is in the op, but no links there. The ones I didn't know have question marks.

PKnightmare, you're from RPI, right? We have a smash club now that meets Fridays at the student union from 6 to midnight in room 3602. Plus we have a topic here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286327

Go post there or pm me or something.
Nope. My friend goes there (Eylix/cam)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
all the fox dittos b4 singles was me vs beta if u have them thank u for the uploads

Top Bottom