• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2GG] Battle Frontier II - CSULB Long Beach, CA

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Anyone else from Norcal want a ride (from Santa Cruz) down? So far it's just RadBrian.

I'm not gonna go unless I take more people to split gas money (and presumably Brian also would prefer not to spent $50+ in gas).

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm probably not going anymore. I'm going to see the SF Symphony play John Adams Friday night, and I probably won't want to drive to socal since I won't be able to leave until 10pm.

EDIT: If there is still considerable interest I could probably be convinced to go since I'll probably wake up at like 2pm on Friday anyway.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so apparently, johnny will have a major melt down if lovage and he don't team (and apparently oscar won't say no) so i need a partner

it'll probably be me and connor like always (assuming he doesn't have a partner still) unless someone else wants to team :/

one major reason to hate so cal teams, it's always the same teams over and over

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
OK, new update. I'm not going to John Adams on Friday (sad faces), I'm instead going to Peter and the Wolf on Sunday at 3PM.

So I can still go to this if we plan in such a way that I will be able to be in SF early afternoon on Sunday. This would mean leaving pretty early in the morning (or late at night) after the tournament. Or finding somewhere to stay on the way (like we did at Gishnak's that one time).

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
NEVER MIND AGAIN, my family is capricious. We're going on Saturday, so I'm back to not going.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
alfredo i'd so team with you :) ... if i could :( man i hope this becomes a monthly so i can make the next one :D

D

Deleted member

so apparently, johnny will have a major melt down if lovage and he don't team (and apparently oscar won't say no) so i need a partner

it'll probably be me and connor like always (assuming he doesn't have a partner still) unless someone else wants to team :/

one major reason to hate so cal teams, it's always the same teams over and over
i'll **** u no matter who my partner is bich

bbb

Smash Champion
HUGQ

DONT DO IT

SAMUS/SAMUS IS STUPID AND YOU KNOW IT

TEAM WiTH ME!

Charoo

Smash Champion
sheridan mind game me so hard

be on time guys and bring set up. I dun wanna start the tournament early with people coming late but u gotta do what u gotta do to finish on time

joeplicate

Smash Master
nah, i'm still gonna go

and we'll still team and fuc **** up

man they censor stupid things now

f u k and s h yt

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ahh I don't know if Squid is going but I'll need a partner...

but if Squid is coming then I can't team with you

Shroomed

Smash Master
someone pick me up from santa cruz and give me a ride to san jose after this =D

man....i hella wanna go FUUUUUUUUU

dangit sheridan

Top Bottom