• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG: Battle Arena Monthlies 20% POT BONUS

Charoo

Smash Champion
2GG: BATTLE ARENA

Welcome to the Battle Arena!

2GG will be hosting a monthly event at the heart of Bellflower, CA. Players will enter the arena to compete against other competitors and earn prizes for their performance. Not only that, Giveaway and swag will also be given out to all competitors and spectators. If you're ready to throw down then stop by the 2GG Battle Arena!

CONTACT INFORMATION
FACEBOOK:
Phone Number: Champ - 562 645 6031

9842 Flower St
Bellflower, CA 90706

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

August 25TH, 2012
1:00PM - Registration Begins
2:00PM - Melee/Brawl Doubles Starts
2:00PM - SSF4AE/MK9 Starts
6:00PM - Melee/Brawl Singles Starts
7:00PM - UMVC3/KOF13/SCV Starts
?:??AM - Store Closes and thanks for coming!

EVENT LINEUP

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (XBOX 360)
Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 (XBOX 360)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)
King of Fighters XIII (PS3)
Soul Calibur V (PS3)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (gameube/wii)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)

You must bring your own controller. We have a dual modded house stick and some ps3 to 360 controller converters. Contact me for more info on that. Don't assume that the converter will work on your controller.

REGISTRATION

To register, just come to our event and register. There's no online pre registration
Entry Fee: $5 per game
Venue Fee: $5 total

note: $10 total for Brawl/Melee doubles ($5 per player)

EXAMPLE: I want to enter Melee so $5 melee + $5 venue fee = $10. I want to enter umvc3 and melee so $5 (melee) + $5 (umvc3) + $5 venue fee = $15 total.

PAYOUT

60/30/10% of the pot will be given to top 3 as cash prizes.

BOUNS: We are adding a 20% pot bonus to ALL THE GAMES regardless of entrants. That means if the pot is $100, we will add 20% to it! 2GG is always looking to increase the prizes for all our attendees.

Note: This will not apply to Melee/Brawl doubles.

RULES

Best of 3 for all matches
Best of 5 for Winners, Losers, and Grands finals
Default setting
Double Elimination

EVO Rules except wireless controllers are allowed.

Specific Rules

UMVC3 - Best of 5 for all matches

MK - Kratos is banned

SCV - No created characters or customization

Melee Rules -

Brawl Rules -

SWEEPSTAKE AND GIVEAWAY

1 $25 Amazon Gift Card

Like our facebook page on the day of the tournament for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card

NOS Energy Drink is now supporting us because they like our cause and want to help the gaming community as a whole. At every single one of our event, we will be giving away FREE NOS drinks and swag such as bandana, hats, t shirt, sunglasses, water bottle, etc.! All you gotta do is attend our event and come have fun =) Thank you NOS!

NO VENUE FEE IF YOU BRING A CUBE/WII + TV OR JUST THE SYSTEMS/TVS BY ITSELF AS LONG AS WE USE IT!

Charoo

Smash Champion
it's official guys. If you ahve questions then leave me a message via fb/text/ whatever.

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
Hopefully going to be able to attend this. Trying to get better at melee. Most likely going to be able to bring a set up.

Oh & It says 25th-26th. But I don't see any information about the 26th? Is it just a one day event now?

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Hopefully going to be able to attend this. Trying to get better at melee. Most likely going to be able to bring a set up.

Oh & It says 25th-26th. But I don't see any information about the 26th? Is it just a one day event now?
I think its because it can go past midnight (26th) for as much friendlies as possible

Charoo

Smash Champion
no venue fee if you bring a cube/wii + tv or just the systems/tvs by itself as long as we use it!

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
had a really good time
good job stab you ***** also thanks crimson for playin a bunch of friendlies with me and as always teaching me a bunch of new things... also @combofest @anto @jesson fun hangin with yall at ihop hope to see you guys at future tournies

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutouts

champ - thanks for hosting. The venue is very hot and crowded though
Wes - that was extremely enjoyable stuff dude, thanks a lot! And omg the story about the fat chick was ****ing hilarious
Eddy - GGs, I'm going to practice a lot and get you next time
fly - not even going to think about playing to high again after this...
tcb - thanks for rooting for me in wf, this is only my best for now though
sung - don't know how you go from getting 4 stocked by bimbo to beating sfat but GOOD JOB KIDDO
anto - glad ur interested in melee again. your spacie matchup i legit but u gotta practice vs floaties (try playing fly's, they're pretty good)
Paul - good job on third, I told you that taco was ****ing legit as ****
Fly - good job on pooping on me and I'm sure you'll **** eddy next time (or cp him with sheik or something jajajajaja)
ryan - too bad about SC 5 but glad u came
bimbooooo - Your high pitched voice + accent is so funny dude, but in a good way. good job ****** sung ROFLlll
fist - glad u could make it out with the other two as always. And change the music on your hacked wii please lol
a rookie - didn't know u **** at Street fighter lol
j666 - Your only problem is that ur bad vs characters that aren't good. THE IRONY
bosco - glad ur in it for the long haul bro. Stay hungry and humble and u'll have big things poppin'
Emerican - it seemed like you didn't really care much for our set but GGs. I saw you doing really well vs eddy in friendlies with that fox, so break him out next time we play haha

Top Bottom