• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX Hack Pack loading problems

Frenzy231199

Smash Cadet
Today I was trying to install the 20XX Hack Pack 3.01 on to my USB, so that it can be loaded through WiiFlow, however it isn't working at the moment.

I have followed the read me that is in the download file using a melee 1.02 iso and then converted the modified iso using dm toolbox. the game.iso is now located in "games - GALE01 - game.iso". When I try to load the iso the usual dios mios logo appears, then the screen turns green for a few seconds, finally the screen goes black and stays this way until the wii is turned off.

I also have a PAL Melee iso on the same USB that works perfectly and goes through this exact same process apart from it loads the game after the screen turns green.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Doq

Smash Lord
Today I was trying to install the 20XX Hack Pack 3.01 on to my USB, so that it can be loaded through WiiFlow, however it isn't working at the moment.

I have followed the read me that is in the download file using a melee 1.02 iso and then converted the modified iso using dm toolbox. the game.iso is now located in "games - GALE01 - game.iso". When I try to load the iso the usual dios mios logo appears, then the screen turns green for a few seconds, finally the screen goes black and stays this way until the wii is turned off.

I also have a PAL Melee iso on the same USB that works perfectly and goes through this exact same process apart from it loads the game after the screen turns green.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.
You said PAL. Is the NTSC mode not supported on your TV?

Top Bottom