• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX CSTAT Edition - Texas A&M Texture Mod Released!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Those who are off pursuing college education can know how strong team spirit can be for collegiate sports teams. With The Melee Games becoming very popular and Smash fans loving their game it comes as no surprise that school spirit would extend even into the game itself.

Released earlier today, "CStat Edition is a premier texture mod to Super Smash Bros. Melee" has a Texas A&M University themed mod that is sure to show school spirit. More information as well as download links are available in its Smashboards thread. Let us know those thoughts on this mod in the comments and let us know what college should get this treatment next!

Random fun fact: this is the first time SmashCapps has used a vimeo video in an article! He absolutely loved this mod and hopes other are inspired to do things similar. Be sure to keep up with his writing by following him on Twitter.

Last edited:

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
Warning Received
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Peter Griffin for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on the bodybuilding forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

(This texture pack is extremely well created, I honestly wish I had something like this for our school. Props for the devotion!)

Last edited:

KnightofPizza

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LergiOfficial
Damn, now this is what I call dedication to your school, and above it is some dedication to the first comment.

Last edited:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
"Joseph Glover - Sucks"

nice inside jokes. :^)

Last edited:

SPAZ494

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4511-0835-8425
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Peter Griffin for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on the bodybuilding forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

(This texture pack is extremely well created, I honestly wish I had something like this for our school. Props for the devotion!)
How long ago did you prewrite this? :p

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I'm not from this school nor do I play the melee games, but where can I download this?

DownsideC

Smash Cadet
NNID
Audiohades50
3DS FC
3797-8964-1796
how do i even install this?

Last edited:

ShinsuYavi

D-Tier Melee Rookie
Wow, that is impressive.

I know next to nothing about Texas A&M, but I can feel their pride and passion in that sweet, sweet auburn menu shading and character colors. Very well done.

... Anybody up for doing one for U of M? :p

ArmedShadow

Smash Cadet

This inspires me to comment first. What an amazing story.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
>Aggie Trash

How about getting a real college on there

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
how do i even install this?
Follow the link to the smashboards post and download the Main texture pack and then whatever start.dol features you want (If you aren't sure just get vanilla). Then instructions are placed within the main texture pack download :)

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that is impressive.

I know next to nothing about Texas A&M, but I can feel their pride and passion in that sweet, sweet auburn menu shading and character colors. Very well done.

... Anybody up for doing one for U of M? :p
Thanks! I hope someone does do this for U of M!

Nagol

Smash Cadet
NNID
NagolNLR
3DS FC
1693-3794-6353
Such a struggle but i've converted all of your logos on the characters to UM (Umass Amherst). now just need to do the csp's and the menu's.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Lol While we are rivals I hope to see more schools follow suit :) unlike most Aggies I have no animosity towards UT
As long as we can agree on no Oklahoma stuff then we cool

MikEffect

Smash Rookie
NNID
MikEffect
This is way too awesome guys! You guys are really putting A&M on the map!

Last edited:
Top Bottom