• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX Blank Debug Menu

Yung Clap

Smash Cadet
I used 20XX debug menu once to activate frame count but ever since, every time I go back into the debug menu it just shows a blank grey rectangle where the debug options should be.

I can move and hear myself scrolling threw the menu, but I can't see anything

Anyone know what going on?

Last edited:

Yung Clap

Smash Cadet
[

Here. maybe this would make things more clear. This is how my debug menu look like in 20XX. I'm running it off of Dolphin so maybe that might be reason why it's acting up.

So if anyone can provide a solution I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
If nobody responds with a convenient solution, why not just reset the memory card data? The debug mode options are always reset to their defaults if no memory card is inserted in a Wii, so I'm sure resetting the Melee file on your virtual GC memory card for Dolphin might fix it. If not, I'd just make a new 20XX ISO from scratch.

Yung Clap

Smash Cadet
I already make a new 20XX ISO and I also deleted my save on my memory card and that did nothing. I also tried having no memory card and that doesn't work either.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
That's...dang. I have no idea. That's really strange .___. You'd think remaking it all from scratch would be more than enough to fix things. Could it be something wrong with dolphin then?? I wouldn't think so but...idk what to think about that.

glads

Smash Rookie
did you ever find out how to fix this, its happening to me too

cheesekriby

Smash Rookie
sorry if i am too late, but you would need to change the graphic settings if you have the backend set to opengl. its in graphics > general > backend
i dont know what you have to change it to, but just make sure it isnt opengl

Cool_nick_the_ditto

Smash Rookie
sorry if i am too late, but you would need to change the graphic settings if you have the backend set to opengl. its in graphics > general > backend
OML THX SO MUCH it worked and i made a whole account just to thank you

Slippi.gg
SARG#831
Am I doomed if I cannot change this? Its stuck on Opengl and I can't get it off.

Top Bottom