• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX 4.07 Hacking - FSM Mod Crashes game, same with MCM...help

GuardHax192

Smash Cadet
Hi all,

I've decided on starting a new Melee Hack project, but this time using the 20XX 4.07 Training Pack as my hack base. I really like the fact of the buffed computer AI's, and especially love all the new "tourny legal" stages put in the game. I'm trying to bring over some codes I had used on previous projects to this one but when I do anything in Melee Code Manager (using 4.2) it gives me various errors with "regions", and no matter how many different ways I change the regions it still crashes my game in Dolphin on startup. Also, I noticed that the FSM Engine in Crazyhand makes the game crash every time as well (incompatible with 20XX)?? Really sucks because without these specific character changes and codes, it kind of makes my hack pointless. I can post the Gecko Codes that I'm talking about if that'll help. If there's not a good way to hack 20XX, I can live with that, but I'd at least like to bring over all the hacked stages to Vanilla 1.02, and if possible the altered AI. Will exporting/importing those stages from 20XX to Vanilla melee work without errors? Appreciate any help guys, thank you!!

Ness_Kwik

Smash Rookie
you cant use fsm on 20xx 4.07. 20xx has written over some of the fsm data so by patching fsms in you cause the game to crash

Top Bottom