• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20LC

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
The year is 20LC. Everyone plays Pichu with maximum cuteness. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on who picks Gogglechu first. The other costumes are fraudulent. The amount of taunts has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only factor to decide matches.

Last edited:

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
The year is 20LC. Everyone plays Pichu with maximum cuteness. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on who picks Gogglechu first. The other costumes are fraudulent. The amount of taunts has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only factor to decide matches.
The meta has advanced to a point where people decide which direction of taunts is the most optimum for cuteness. Most say right.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
my bandanachu is pretty legit when it comes out actually.
someone stole my goggles when we were playing the ditto in friendlies once so my bandanachu tech-chased him to like 120% then comboed uair->thunder->strong thunder (where it hits pichu).
He's now my hypermode pichu.

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
someone stole my goggles when we were playing the ditto in friendlies once so my bandanachu tech-chased him to like 120% then comboed uair->thunder->strong thunder (where it hits pichu).
new meta PogChamp

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Is this Smash 4?

cadentoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0576-4933-6951
What does LC sand for? Are we using the competitive pokemon term Little Cup? If so I love it.

Top Bottom