• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2017 Goals

JFB (JurgaBurgaFlintines)

Smash Apprentice
Now that 2017 has started, I'm pretty sure a lot of you have goals that you want to achieve, whether they are Smash-related or not. Post what your goals are for this year!

For me, I would like to make it on to the MIOM Top 100 rankings and start streaming on Twitch.

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
Get back into Sm4sh, earn good grades. Then the third goal splits in two depending on what musical instrument I choose to switch to.
Oboe goal: Work my butt off and get into top band.
Viola goal: Make at least advanced level play by the time school starts again next August.

EDIT: I ended up choosing Viola, so that third goal is now "Work my butt off to make advanced level by next August."

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hm, I made some a few days ago
-Be even nicer
-1000 hours of playing Lucie
-Win another local
-Place in a national

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • Stop watching TV for the rest of my life (including all the movies I have)
  • Learn and master :rosalina:
  • Acquire amiibos on :4lucina::4bayonetta2::4zelda::rosalina: (ah, what the ****, :4sheik: and :4samus: too. After all, I seek out all female fighter amiibo.)
  • Save every bit of money I can like Mr. Krabs or Julius (Everybody Hates Chris)
  • Mostly gospel music for me from here on in
  • Re-educate myself and bring out the Dora the Explorer in me

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Make new friends and learn more on my career for computers. That's it. I don't care too much about anything else goal-wise

The13thGalaxy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2767-0840-7029
Switch FC
SW-8121-7126-7047
My goal is to actually attend tournaments and get my name out there in the Smash community.

I entered one tournament in the past, and I was crushed when I didn't make it out of pools. Now that I'm a bit older and more mature, I'm ready to try again with a more mature approach.

Top Bottom