• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2017-04-22] TGS Presents TGS 3DS 8

Grass

Smash Lord
Last week was FGC weekend so we had a no-show, so we'll try again this weekend. I don't normally check smash events on calendars because I only really pay attention to FGC stuff, and even then I only really watch stuff like Combo Breaker or Evo or CEO. CEO Dreamland was whatever, I have a lot of complaints which I will address in my blog post later tonight. In any case, I know you guys don't care about anything but the event links so, here they are.

Registration

Bracket

In any case, if you wanna come by and talk. Feel free to do so. The place is no longer smash core as my job has opened up to beyond just Smash. So if that somehow turns you off, you're welcome to leave after the event is over. In any case, I should explain myself. Smash Core is done, because well idgaf this game anymore and my staff host the events on the server now. My job is just to make sure everything runs smoothly. Anyway, hope to see you guys there.

Top Bottom