• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2015 - Present Ganon Video Archives

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
For now, these will only be in the format of YouTube playlists that I will be updating whenever new stuff comes out. Eventually, I'd like to provide links and time stamps to Twitch archives. So if anyone knows of some juicy vods not on YouTube, please link them here. Also, if you find something that you think belongs in one of these playlists that I missed, let me know. Thanks.

For the most part, the featured players are Kage, Bizzarroflame, Eikelmann, Linguini, and Spider Sense. n0ne is in a number of videos for spacies, Falcon, Peach, and Samus. tm is in some spacies, Falcon, a Marth, and a lot of Sheik. Tipman and Junebug are in a video or two as well. I added every video I could find for each matchup from these players.

So far I've only done this for top 8, Luigi, and Samus. I might do Ganon dittos next. Aside from that, there aren't enough examples of the other matchups for it to be worth making a playlist. I might do something like "other" at some point for all the weird matchups that are rarely played.

Some videos involve character switches from one or both players. Every video will have at least one game between Ganon and the respective character for whatever matchup it's supposed to be.

Enjoy.

vs. Fox

vs. Falco

vs. Sheik

vs. Marth

vs. Puff

vs. Peach

vs. Falcon

vs. ICs

vs. Samus

vs. Luigi

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This is really sick. Good **** dude, the only thing better would be doing stuff by stage via timestamps on YouTube, but that would be so tedious and no one expects that. But I think a good amount of people have trouble on certain stages for certain matchups. I should help, I'm too lazy lately lol

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
That's a good idea. But as you say, that would be really tedious lol.

And don't worry about this stuff until you're on a computer. I would never have done this much work on a phone.

Top Bottom