• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2012, Get Ready.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'm boutta show you what this character can do.

Get ready *****s.

2012 is that year.

Does anyone have any goals they are setting forth at least?
My area saw a recent increase in interest towards brawl, so that's nice to see what will happen in the following year.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Win a tourney with Falco in NJ? Depending on who keeps playing/drops brawl in 2012 that could be a realistic or unrealistic goal for me.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Does anyone have any goals they are setting forth at least?
My area saw a recent increase in interest towards brawl, so that's nice to see what will happen in the following year.
My goal is to start beating PR'ed players more and gain a lot of MU experience. I'm just going to focus on getting better at the game because I have a lot of work to do...

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
My goal is to start beating PR'ed players more and gain a lot of MU experience. I'm just going to focus on getting better at the game because I have a lot of work to do...
I can help you if you'd like.
I've helped others get better and they started outplacing me in Tourneys, haha.

Top Bottom