• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC Falco tourney Results! (Videos coming up slowly)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Let it be known that I do not have the brackets on my computer or have access to them at all. They are on drumma's computer and I'm sure he'll post them ASAP. For now, here is what I remember.

LET THEM EAT CAKE RESULTS
February 3rd, 2007

Videos found in this thread

Doubles:
1. (SWFL) - ThunderSkullSpike (Rock+Shiz)
2. (SEFL) - Samurai Chops and Sumo Xif (Chops+XIF)
3. (SEFL) - *** Masters in *** Mode (GM+Sigh)
4. (SWFL) - Team Smash Mac (QDVS+$mac)
5. (SWFL/MEFL) - O tru speed (Speed+Otru)
5. (MEFL) - Elevator (Exarch+Fenrir)
7. (SEFL) - The Nazis (Doodah+Riot)
7. (NFL) - Moonanites (Ram+Boomstick)
9. (NFL) - White Rice (Rice+Rook)
9. (MWFL) - Cool And Ice (Derf+Nafix)
9. (MEFL) - Atomic Chub Chub (Halo+Motar)
9. (MEFL) - MIB (Hozart+Law)
13. (MEFL) - Stitch and Tip (Dop+Skrach)
13. (NFL) - Peaches n Cream (Drumma+Pritch)
13. (MEFL) - Nuetral
13. (MWFL) - Dominatrix (Phanna+Rohins)
17. (MEFL) - Team Green (CapeHate+ColBol)
17. (AL) - Exiles (Ragnarock+Mr.P)

Singles:
1. (SWFL) - Shiz - (Falco)
2. (SWFL) - Speed - (Falco)
3. (SEFL) - Xif - (Peach)
4. (SEFL) - Lambchops - (Falco)
5. (MWFL) - Exarch - (Peach)
5. (SWFL) - QDVS - (Marth)
7. (NFL) - Rice - (Falco)
7. (MEFL) - TheLaw - (Falco)
9. (MWFL) - Derf - (CF/Luigi)
9. (MEFL) - Fenrir - (Fox)
9. (SEFL) - GreenMario - (Kirby)...Wait a minute...
9. (MEFL) - Hozart - (Icys)
13. (MEFL) - ColBol - (Fox)
13. (SEFL) - DooDah - (Fox)
13. (SEFL) - Nafix - (CF?)
13. (SWFL) - Rockcrock - (Fox)
17. (MEFL) - Dop - (Peach)
17. (NFL) - Drumma_Boi - (Peach)
17. (MEFL) - Halo5God - (CF/Fox)
17. (MEFL) - Motar - (Jiggs)
17. (SWFL) - Phanna - (Samus)
17. (SEFL) - Riot - (Ganon)
17. (SEFL) - Sighrax - (CF)
17. (SWFL) - Smashmac - (Doc)
25. (MEFL) - <3 - (Samus)
25. (NFL) - Boomstick - (CF)
25. (MEFL) - HardCoreBo - (Link)
25. (MEFL) - O tru - (Fox)
25. (NFL) - Pritch - (Peach)
25. (AL) - Ragnarock - (Fox)
25. (NFL) - Ram - (Luigi)
25. (MWFL) - Rohins - (Samus)
33. (SEFL) - BlitzShaft - (Fox)
33. (MWFL) - Duckles - (Doc/YLink?)
33. (MEFL) - Fez - (??)
33. (MEFL) - Ihatethecape - (Jiggs/Sheik)
33. (AL?) - Mr. P - (??)
33. (NFL) - Rook - (CF?)
33. (MEFL) - SheerMadness - (Falco)
33. (MEFL?) - Zone - (??)

---If there's a mistake which you notice in the details in the results please let me know---

Falco is gay. I'll update with the rest when they get posted or sent to me.

SHOUTOUTS:
I was a little stressed at first about this thing, but by the time singles rolled around you guys ran yourselves really nicely, thank you all of you for that. Also thanks for keeping the noise down too. I will not have the tournament at that place next time, I'll find a bigger place, where we can be more noisy.
----Come to find out, it wasn't us that the noise complaints were about, but the people in the bedroom, so good job for being quiet guys----

Drumma, Rook, anyone else who helped with the brackets. Mostly the first two guys though. You guys are amazing, really helped me out a lot. If I didn't say it enough during the tournament, I really appreciated all the work you guys helped me with during this thing. Thanks for helping with doubles rook, and drumma thanks for pools and singles help.

Rice: Intense matches dood. Good stuff. I'm still shaking.

---NFL IS TOO GOOD---

Doodah: You're really good at camping man. I wish I coulda played you more so I'd get better against campers. Though it is gay, I've been dealing with it for a long time. Don't sweat it, fun matches. You know you liked my smash DI on those uairs lol. Thanks for the comments on my Roy-I'm proud of him.

Xif: Man you win the best peach vs Falco award. I'm keeping best peach vs sheik though. And hey, Speed had to use Falco against me to win, so he had to counterpick me too. Don't sweat it, gayness happens, and we as peaches are bound to have bad matchups. We can't play the same vs everyone like fox marth falco and sheik do [BURN SHEIK FOX MARTH AND FALCO]. One more thing though, calm down a little man. You know I love you but your problem was you came to win money this tournament. Gotta play smash for fun. [/paragraph]

Lambchops: You dominated me. That new combo is ********. lol? I need falco shraining.

Lots of other SEFL peeps I didn't get to play: You guys are some of the sexiest men alive. Way to keep the spirit of Maverick and Goldwing's team alive.

---SEFL is so so sexy---

Rockcrock: Totally would have beaten any other team except yours. Your Ganon is too good in teams.

Phanna: Our matches are so much fun. I learned about as much against samus as you did about peach. Amazing stuff.

Speed: So what happens when I learn to play against falco? Gonna try fox against me? Use your main against me pansy!!!

Shiz & Mac: this set of brothers is so great. All three of y'all are some of my favorite smashers.

---SWFL plays broken characters: therefore they are broken---

Skrach: Really impressive stuff man.

CapeHater: I was really rooting for you in your matches vs the camper.

Dop: Way to hold it down. I was watching some of that sexy pool action.

Sheer: Easy on Xif man. That kind of stuff is tough to hear from anyone.

CakeEaters: I don't know if you guys notice, but for a crew with 5 people at the tournament, we all placed in the top 10. 0_o;

Derf: Well timed/spaced nair beats peach's aerials. Your Luigi is a minor god, i'm pretty convinced. I love watching you **** with mindgames dude.

DF: Where the **** were you. Kevin is my assassin. Your days are numbered.

Fenrir: Most fun tournament set ever. Roy Link = broken. Good times playing random matches and hanging out as always.

Hozart: I barely saw you at this thing. Good deal with placings, you'll have to fill me in more next we talk.

Law: Same as I said to Hozart. You ****; dont' choke... that will come with time though.

---CFL has the best mindgames, just ask SpeedN---

More later... *Empties emailbox*

Nite

Smash Champion
Go Falco!!! Good job Rice. You can thank me later. Lol, jk Dave.

Oh yea and you too Exarch. You're cool, I guess. Haha, good job man.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that there are at least one member representing a region in the top 10. Congrats!

Exarch, Florida is still predominately an animal state afterall, even when there is more diversity with new smashers now.

nooboob

Smash Cadet
Law, give you the container and milk at gigabits next week?

As far as venue goes I may have a new place for us... I'm looking to move out of this apartment and rent a house. If Exarch doesn't have anywhere on campus by the next one (and this time my friend really does move in with me) he can use my house. And she's nowhere as annoying as my current roomate.

Shout outs:

Exarch- Thanks for keeping me in touch with my inner nerd boy.**

Fenrir- Stop falling in love with me! You're too cool for words.

Hozart- Didn't really get to talk/see much of you yesterday... it was crazy, but nice seeing you!

Law- Thanks for the cake!

Xif- yes I did sleep in your sister's room! I hope you got back to SEFL in one piece.

To everyone else- Thanks for everything, sorry about the venue next time there will be more room.

**(I wanted to ask someone if i could get in touch with their inner nerd boy... but I didn't want to offend anyone. But if anyone does want me to touch there inner nerd boy... you know where i live)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
exarch: take that falco tag off of speedn's name he had to use sheik to get past me. =P

shout outs *abridged*

exarch: thanks a million, the tournament was awesome.

nooboob, thanks for the house to use for a tournament

shiz: good **** on whooping my *** with fox, I got really mad because I had a ticket to pay and I wanted some money to pay for it my winnings dont even full cover the price and ****. plus the fact that you took it away from me with a counter pick >=(. but w/e counterpicking is how you win sometimes gg i suck.

speedn: you're falco impressed me, and your sheik... well lets just say I was practically starting my car when you picked sheik at the start of our set. gg as always and quit hacking my controller to keep me from dashing!!!

derf: your falcon was fuggin' incredible I really liked it. it's funny that you said that I give you the most problems cause I was freaking sweating during our match. plus your about as sexy as sexy gets.

otru/skrach8: thanks for the housing the night before, i saw you guys play it was pretty impressive.

smashmac: your doc threw me for a loop, I still feel really bad about the gamecube freezing.

QDVS: tie up rock crock and make him play peach for a week. good **** on all your matches, i watched you alot and it was intense @_@.

the law: my poor bowser ;_;

hozart: why you gotta step it up so much with the icy's?

others: gg's

PS:

MY PRECIOUS PIKKON!!!

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
great playing all of you guys. i hope to one day be a lil better at this game. lol. what match are you talking about exarch against a camper? lol great playing with swfl. i'm sure we'll have your matches with noob testament up in due time. as always it's great seeing riot and doodah. you guys are awesome. had fun with whoever was in my pool. lol. had fun guys and whoever i see this weekend at gigs, see you soon.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey guys i have all the results and hozart u did place u tied for 9th with everyone else dood cause ure IC's are sick!

ill post up the bracket and the results soon guy sorry for the delay

SheerMadness

Smash Master
ok sheer and next time i see you play smash i'll laugh at how bad you are. why the hell bring it up? keep your thoughts to yourself.

you're an idiot, you're just trying to stir up trouble.

i do want to apologize for getting so angry. I shouldnt have, but there's no reason to talk about it.
Go ahead and laugh, I laugh at how bad I am all the time. And it must be comforting to know that you struggled vs a bad player's Pikachu.

Also I wouldn't have said anything if you had shown some sportsmanship and kept your anger to yourself. So don't even try to tell me to keep my thoughts to myself. And ask anyone whos ever played me if I've ever been anything but nice to them, so I'm certainly not one to stir up trouble.

However, you did atleast apologize so thats a start.

Sorry exarch, but if nobody ever calls the kid out on those temper tantrums hes never going to grow up and quit doing it.

Lastly sorry XIF if what I said is hard to handle, but thats also pritty much everyones perception of you that I have talked to. So maybe what I said will be an eye opener for you and help to you act differently after you lose.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
First off, Lol @ the mindgaming Fox McCloud looking dog that would literally walk infront of the most intense matches happening, and then camp there for a good 5 seconds or so just to cause some drama but then leave before it became too intense.

This tournament was amazing. Great turnout Exarch.

SHOUTOUTS:

XIF: Close matches man. Yeah the frozen gamecube was pretty whack but whatever, I guess it happens (doesn't it >_>'?). Good job on 3rd. Getting better bro.

Green_Mario: Your Mario is so good. Good pool matches. Also good job on your placing.

Drumma_Boi: Dude you're awesome and you're really good at this game. Great meeting you. Also, intense team matches.

Pritch: You're cool too. Fun talking. The teams matches we had were nuts (WTH @ double-peach...)

RAM: Greet seeing my older brother again (mario brothers for life son). I saw that sexy Luigi and it was frickin' amazing in teams with Boomstick. Too good. We've gotta get some matches in next time. Maybe one day we'll be able to team together.

BoomStick: Dayum dude, wtf @ your CF. Your CF is broken. That was a hard set that we had man. So frickin' intense. Very fun friendlies as well by the way.

Sighrax: Dude your CF gets better every tourney. Too good man. Good job with Green_Mario in teams.

Colbol: You've gotten like 20X better since the last time I saw you play. Your Fox is awesome and the way you play is like, wow. Close pool matches. I like your style. Oh and next time wear your shirt to a tournament. Forget what people say about being cocky because you have a shirt on that says your name. That's ******** and makes no sense.

Otru: Dude your Fox is good man. Close friendlies at the tourney.

Dop: Your Peach is really good. Good stuff. I saw some of your performance at the tournament. You were doing really good.

Skratch: Your Marth is impressively good vs. Sheik (supposed to counter?). You're really good too. Thanks for the housing man. You guys are too good.

d21: Your Jiggs is goood man. I like your style. Good matches at the tourney. Weren't easy.

Fenrir: Close pool matches man. Also, great to see you again. I like your Link. Those were fun Link vs. YLink friendlies.

Exarch: You da man dawg. Your Peach is hot. Great tourney. Goodo placing.

Rice: I'm very impressed with your performance. Your Falco is so good for 8 months of competetive experience. I enjoyed our tournament match more than anything. I hope to see you again in the future.

Duckles: Our tournament match was good man. Doc dittoes all the way. I like your Doc. and how you play him. Good stuff.

Phanna: It's about time I finally saw you again. As always, is rediculously technical. Fun friendlies as well. Thanks for the Samus training.

Riot: You're hilarious and your Ganon is waay too good. Close team matches too.

Lambchops: Good job at the tournament. Your Falco is still so good.

DooDah: You get better every time I see you in a tournament. Good job to you also.

TheLaw: I just love you man. Your Falco is rediculous. Awesome placing at this tourney.

Hozart: That Climbers is too good. I enjoyed watching your Climbers ****. Keep it up. Great seeing you and TheLaw again.

Mindgaming Dog: Dammit. Those mindgames are godly.

QDVS's Gamecube: Wow, random?

Nooboob: Thanks for cooking for everyone. You rock. That food was amaaaazing. You're too good. Also, thanks for letting Exarch use your place for the tourney.

Derf: Man your CF is awesome, and your Luigi is amazing. Next time I play you I want a match vs. your Luigi for Luigi practice.

Nafix/Gino: Your CF is really good too. Also, your Fox is still a frickin' broke arse animal.

Rohins: Your Samus is really good man. Great pool matches and awesome talking to you.

Zoom?: Good pool matches man. Fun meeting you too.

BlitzShaft: Dude you're hilarious. Also, keep repping that Doc. Doc. for the win.

SheerMadness: I think we had some Free-For-All friendlies. For what I saw, your Falco is good man ;).

Bleh, I can't remember everyone for now but if I didn't mention you it's because of my lack of time/being tired. Just tell me and I'll give you a shout out. Fun tourney!

*Crew*

DaShizWiz: Your Falco *****? Dayum, since when was that new.

KeepSpeedN: Good job on ******.

RockCrock: Good stuff in teams with my brother. Nice placing too.

QueenDVS: We did great in teams, and you did really well in singles too. Don't worry about the GameCube incident. Hopefully it just never happens again.

$Mac: Yeah buddy. Doc. all the way son.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
How about this, Xif? I do know you, and you know me...and we don't like each other...dur.

I know that I am randomly cocky and a general moron on these boards...I won't deny it; neither will anybody who knows me, but at the end of the day, I can go home and be the person I actually am. I do it for fun. nothing else... Fact is, I would've dropped it a long time ago if it weren't so easy to get inside certain people heads with it and just have an overall good time frustrating people who take me far too seriously.

But when you go home, you still have to deal with your incredible problem with losing. And that's pretty gay. Fact is, very few people actually like playing you. If you win, you get all cocky and instantly start talking about what you did in the match, how your edge-guard was blah blah blah blah..etc. but if your defense-less, lack of mindgame, all offense strategy THAT YOU STOLE DIRECTLY FROM MY DAD, AND MADE IT FASTER...THAT's ALL...yeah, if that fails and you lose, you either hit something, or tear up, or call the other person down for being "gay" or whatever, and usually start making every john you can about the loss. Just accept it and move on, geez...it's not cool at all.

Generally, as smashers mature, they become cooler people...they don't get as nervous in tournament situations, they learn to hang out with each other better...that trait has apparently forsaken you, as you have been around for several years, and are actually getting more abrasive with every tournament. Don't even give me the "I can't help it" talk, because we all know that's crap. Just learn to accept your losses when they come, move on, and stop crying about stupid things.

I noticed you never came up for your MM with me...probably a good thing as I wasn't feeling all that great anyway...no johns to people I lost to, all of you deserved to win, definitely...
So I'd like to change that so you can't call gay at match's end...forget my Fox...it's off limits to you, as it's not "fair" for you, and I instantly counter you...

If we meet up at another tourney... $5 MM Zelda vs. Peach...if I win....you simply say that you lost...deal?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh and I agree with thelaw/everyone else, amazing tourney but not so amazing venue...the size didn't bother me as much as all the smoke I had to breathe in (though I understand we were in someone's home)!!!

So yeah buddy!!!

:colorful:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well getting angry is always understandable when u put your heart and soul into a game to win. I mean no one likes to lose and all of u guys are cool so lets keep FL a peaceful state....... well w/e as long as FL always kicks a$$ (which it will)

Boom, Ram, Rook, and Rice: I am soo glad i have such a nice decicated smash crew to travel with and be friends with. I Love our crew! You guys are too awsome.

Mankosuki: missed you at the tournament man hope to see you soon.

Fumin: no one knows who you are except your own crew lol i wish u could get off work to travel with us more.

Exarch: dude nice tourney and i didnt mind letting u use my laptop either i always run all the tournaments i go to for some damm reason.... hrmmm iono w/e props on being the one to take out rice those were nice matches.

Waffles: Dude your one crazy a$$ dog taking a **** in the middle of the floor after mindgaming everyone in the room at once.

Crazy Cat: sorry cat i forget your name but maybe exarch will help me out of that. It would have been ok if you would have atleast apoligized after turning off the power strip to the team games me and pritch were having vs xif and chops. o well atleast they gave us some friendlies to kill some time. Yea even tho you were mean I guess you are still one pretty cool power stealing cat.

Hozart: man inf peach :( it makes me tear alittle..... but it was too sick props on having a nice IC's

Derf: nice seeing u again grizzly man too bad we didnt get to play.... come to think of it i have only played u like 3 rounds and that was at INN3 lol

Otru: thanks for the complement man your fox is pretty good to. it does everything you need you just have to kill faster. as for me im going to go try and copy one tenth of dashizwiz's fox skill

Col-Bol: Hey dude you are too young to be that good and that cool!!! nice to see you again! you better make it to more tournaments that im at..... and dude WTF we didnt even get to play and we were hanging out the whole time. lol im wierd i guess.

Xif: dude your peach is awsome like always SOOO FAST AND SMOOTH!! good job on 3rd. Hope you made it home ok lol funny running into each other at that gas station at like 2 in the morning tho lol.

Rock Crock: man you are too good. i wish i would have gotten to play you in more than just teams tho :( u gotta give me an I.O.U. on dsome friendlies next time we see each other.

QDVS: hey man nice to see you again. you marth is too fluid for words. your a cool dude.

Chops: Hey man good matches we had im going to try and play rice more so i can get the falco match-up better and maybe I can try and keep up.

$Mac: hey man goood team matches we had you and your bros are too cool. we had some good hangin with you man.

Speedin: dude nice falco. thats a great secondary. i wish i coulda played your shiek. anyways thanks for the tips man your awsome!

Shiz:Hey man your really freakin good. i mean everyone said u were good but man in person its cooler to see. You are really nice man. get those vids online of all the finals i recorded.

Pritch: hey man thanks a million for that great housing for 7 people im sure it was hard for u. we did pretty good in teams for never teaming before. we gotta do it again.

Riot: dude you know what?..... i liked brinstar for peach until i played gannon there..... gannonj is the crazyness there. especially yours. nice seeing you again.

doodah: nice seeing you again too bad i didnt get to play your fox it is lookin really nice

Dop: dude nice peach y have i not heard of you before yesterday? your a cool dude nice meeting u and good games

Rohins: nice to meet you man and thanks for giving manko that tape.... the only problem is I have 2 more at my house I forgot to bring o well. GGs

Ragnarock and Mr. P: dudes you guys are too cool for traveling with us. hope to see you guys soon. You guys are too funny and cool.

To everyone else: you guys are all awsome and everyone in FL is sooo cool!! FL IS THE BEST STATE I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN!!!! I loved giving up my laptop to help exarch run this tournament and make it a success. Where me and exarch lost $10 is beyond me lol but thank god shiz didnt mind.

Hope some of you guys will consider coming to NFL for mine and ram's tournament Smashers Unite 2. We are considering it in middle of May to early June right to kick off the summer but we will make a thread for it so keep an eye out for it because it would be great for CFL and SFL to come up and play some other guys from Louisiana Alabama mississippi and Tennessee that saying i can get all those people here. :) but me and ram are going to start on this project this coming up week to try and make it close to as good as this tournament.

AWSOME TOURNAMENT FL IS #1 STATE!!

I am finally glad to play most everyone from my home state... as wierd as that sounds.

edit: sorry this is soo ****ing long..... lol

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
this is one huge double post but it is for the tourney results

1 dashizwiz Winnings: $360.00
2 keep speedin Winnings: $180.00
3 xif Winnings: $60.00
4 Lambchops
5 Exarch
5 Qdvs
7 Rice
7 the law
9 Derf
9 Fenrir
9 Hozart
9 Green Mario
13 DooDah
13 Nafix
13 Rock Crock
13 col-bol
17 moneymac
17 Dop
17 Sighrax
17 Halo5God
17 Motar
17 Riot
17 phanna
17 Drumma_Boi
25 boomstick
25 Ragnarock
25 Ram
25 Prich
25 O tru
25 rohins
25 <3
25 HardCoreBo
33 BlitzShaft
33 sheer
33 Rook
33 Mr. P
33 Duckles
33 zone
33 fez
33 capehater

I will get the braket up i just have to print screen and edit togeather the huge bracket in photoshop or something.... too big!!..... but i need to go to bed i have a physics2 exam tomorrow morning at 8 i didnt study for because of this tournament. It was worth it. I ROCK FOR PROCRASTINATING!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
RAM"S SHOUTOUTS.!!! Also to everyone that were there during the semi Finals I finally had something to eat since Friday Afternoon, 2 o clock this afternoon so I'm sorry to inform everyone that I'm not Dying and have gained my hunger once again, maybe next time I won't be so lucky.

SmashMac - I'm Honored that you would call me your Older Brother, I never seen a doc move like that before, IT"S SO SMOOTH!!!!!! I guess only Macdaddy's of Smash can move that well with Doc.

Shiz - Dude it's nice to finally meet you. and we even had the chance to play, I was surprised the second match was that close. but you're Falco is too Clean. Good job in teams and Singles.

SpeedN - Nice seeing you again man, we did'nt get to actually play but that one match we
had was fun. and Our third match in teams was really close.

Derf - from one Luigi to another, you def have skillz all around.

RockCrock - Had fun playing you in teams, just keep sculpting the Guns.

QDVS - Nice to meet you, too bad we did'nt get the chance to play, next time for sure.

Col Bol - did'nt see you since SA7 you have Improved Tremendously. Good **** I had fun with the Friendlies. especially the DK Ditto.

Sighrax - Had fun in the Friendlies. your Falcon is Dead On.

DooDah- That NES Tatoo is almost as badass as you're Fox.

XIF - Enjoyed the Friendly we had that Peach is too good I'm just sad we did'nt get to play more.

Sheermadness - we dd'nt get to play Smash 64, maybe next time.

Pritch - thanks for the housing and keep working hard with that Peach.

Riot - Dude you're ****ing Funny!!!!! and you have the same name as me lol, Friendlies next time, no if's and's or butt's

Hozart - I did'nt meet you yet but you can't be Human to play Ice Climbers that good. badazz IC's

DOP - Too good of a person and smasher. See ya next tourney Bro.

Phanna - That Samus is Nasty, also thanks for the tip on Powersheilding not only projectiles but attacks as well, that will speed my game up and make me a better smasher.

Mr P and Rag - Good job on your first big tourney I'll see ya next weekend.

My Crew - Man good stuff, I would'nt want to be in any other crew, if it was'nt for yall I would'nt have even made the trip. see yall later this week to practice more and prepare for INN5.

RAM - MAN YOUR FIRST FL TOURNEY AND YOU SUCKED GORILLA BALLS!!!!!!!!! WAY TO PROVE YOURSELF YOU TALENTLESS LOSER.

and to everyone else GG, thanks to everyone who like my Sig, it is Badass and ya better respect the moon if ya know what's good for ya.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout's are old news anyway.

My crew. GG fellas.

Ram, Gratz on being sick in teams w/ my Mr. Falcon

col-bol, Very awesome fox my friend, I really enjoyed playing you, friendlies, pools, and tourney, It's really amazing to see someone with that amount of attention to Detail. Look forward to possibly seein ya up here sometime soon. and You're definately one of the coolest people I've met that smashed, No BS, no Johns, Just fox and fun, Great matches man.

Exarch, Thanks for holdin the tourney man, Alot of work went into it, and you basically brought together florida's best smashers. In a 2 bedroom, with a 1337 dog <3 waffles

Prich, Thanks for housing us both nights, and Yeah, I made it to work on time.

Phanna/Samus2good You rawk my friend, had alot of fun playin ya in friendlies.

shizz- Never got to play ya, but definately had some good talks, Glad to meet you and your army of brothers, You are all really great dudes.

Speedin- Way good falco, felt a little out of place with you rice, and lambchops all playin the big bird of death, and me with my shine-less fastfaller :p but still, you've definately got my respect.

Derf, Had fun playing you for about 2 hours straight. Lol, Keep up the good bearded work man, Great meeting you for sure.

Sighrax, had some fun matches, wish we had gotten to play a little more, but maybe next time. Good lookin falcon.

Chops- Have to send me those tipman vids man. great falco, just don't let me touch you!

Fenrier, CF chainthrows link dude...Just keep that in mind. Great matches, and very close in the pools. You're fox is very good.

Hoz- Sick *** icy's dude, I wish we could have played more, only because nana doesn't DI. Lawl

Edit: And to rockcrock, I wish we had gotten to play man, You're 2rawr in my book, I saw a few of your matches, Very nice, and the DK fair is officially open.

Edit: left out Green Mario, Very sick sir. Just gotta talk a little more. :p had alot of fun in pools with you, and look forward to playing again sometime in the future.

qdvs. Let's play again. Very fast marth. and Great meetin ya.

and last, but certainly not least, smashmac, bro, I probably had the most fun meetin/talkin/playin you. You're a great smasher all-around, and an even greater doc, You and your brothers are all some of the coolest guys around and I really respect you all. Very intense matches, and I'm glad I could give ya a challenge. It was a definate pleasure playing ya, and I really look forward to playin you again.

And to all florida smashers, this tourney brought together the best of the best in florida. and without incident, everyone was awesome, we had a great time together, and nobody lost any teeth, Great job FL.

derf

Smash Ace
had a good time despite the fact my controller of over 2 years broke the night before (WTF????) and sleeping in my car was a bad idea

I was sort of dissappointed about how i placed but i looked at the people who placed above/equal to me and i have nothing but respect for all of them.

theres too many people for a lazy *** like me to do shoutouts but i enjoyed seeing/playing everyone and i claim i told you so on how good nfl was. i hope we can get another couple of big fla tournies in before brawl comes out. gino was talking to me about quitting but im still way too addicted. tournies do wear me out though...

<3 everybody see you it the not too distant future

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Wow... I'm purty surpirzed by how "well" I did, had a lot of very hard match ups I didn't think I'd come out alive in. (Literally down to one stock in every match). I got put into losers and kicked out by two people in the top ten so I'm not two upset there, fun matches all around.

And sorry. You know that ******* that didn't introduce himself to anyone? That was me.

Shout Outs:
Zone, Dave: thanks for the ride guys, and the practice before hand.

Rook: those were good matches man. Wish I got to play you more.

James: Only took what, 5 months? It was fun though. I should of thrown down the missle spamming a little harder and got a match. Thanks for the advice while we played, I look forward to playing you again.

Prich: **** man that was close. A real last hit sort of deal, sorry about my little semi-camp at the end, hiding behind bombs, but you're an awsome peach. I really hope I can play you again.

Mr. P: Your falco is so smooth seriously if you played him against my you'd of won those matches. Again, sorry about my little semi camp bomb crap at the end of the thrid match but your marth was really smart and hard to approach.

QVDS: Pretty much destroyed me. You play a very smart marth, the scariest thing for my samus. Hope I get to play you again though man.

Doodah: In reality you four stocked me in pools, those <20% suicides didn't count. You have a purty nice wide variety of characters, gonna definitely have to play you again.

Exarch: Nice tourney hosting there. From what I was there for it went very well. A little cramped not really a deal (big or otherwise) at all, gigs isn't any better. Fun and tough matches in pools you have a nice peach very hard to approach.

Diego: Fun stuff in pools and fun friendlies. Definitely gotta get more friendlies going next time.

Rice: Fun stuff in pools. You have a really nice falco, and did I over here right you've only been playing for 8 months or so? Crazy. Really wish I got to play a few friendlies with ya, maybe next time though.

Rohins: It's always fun man. Three stocked me with game and watch??? crazy stuff there! hahaha. Sorry about the lack of money for the MM, but we can get that done at Gigs. Next week if all goes well.

Phanna: Fun stuff in pools, your sam is sexy as always. Your so technical XD. I'm lookin' forward to more matches at gigs too man, so hope to see you there.

The Law! Kevin: I couldn't even do a 1 dollar MM... fun friendlies though. and I'll make it up at gigs, I swear.

Ryan, Skratch, Dop, Colin, O-tru: Hey guys nice seeing you there, we're gonna have to get some matches soon, cuz we didn't get any there, but uh... yeah hey. (and louis you should have stole someone's money and entered man.)

Everyone else I played: Yeah not only did I not introduce myself I don't ask for people's names either. BUT good matches all around. Comp was freakin' tough. This was literally a gathering of the best in florida and even out of state, pretty sick stuff.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Hey guys

people i played

gino - :( mad at you for foxing me

rag - you had me scared but then i found your weakness, solid fox though

qdvs - sorry for our MM being so weak, i needed to warm up blah blah john john. you know you rock but we go even maybe sometimes? :)

rock - pew pew nice ganon ditto

Dop - too sexy dawg, you make me wanna pierce my lip too

derf - you know you rock, you know i rock. you also love my suicidal tendencies in friendlies x_X

hozart - surprisingly enough i think i kept up with your icy's. you make them look cool as hell and also really really fast. scary :o

on a more serious note i dont think any of us from SEFL are going to any north florida tournies anymore. its A) a pain in the *** to get there B) not as fun as it used to be. sorry guys, but im only going to be playing teams until brawl

<3

Duckles

Smash Cadet
My shoutouts are pretty short since I only played a few people(as usual):

Smashmac: Our matches were pretty good. You wrecked me but hopefully with more practice i'll have more of a chance. My doc has never done well against other docs or regular marios for some reason. I think as a result of only playing phanna and derf(rarely), my style is only effective against a handful of characters. I'll try to implement the upair grab stuff, but it is pretty hard to pull off without the cstick and using the R button to l-cancel, since the grab button is right next to it. I'll try to figure it out though because screw adding more buttons :p

Drumma it sucked having to play you in pools and brackets, your peach owns me

Otru: I liked our pools matches, your fox is awesome.

Everyone else in pools: good matches

Waffles: You are pretty cool even though you only payed attention to me when I had food. Wish I could've gotten a chance to play you in the tournament, maybe next time.

Venue: It was smokey and small but thanks for letting us use it and thanks for the food.

phanna: thanks for the roadhead on the way back

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Are the full Doubles placings going to be posted up? It'd be cool to see those too if anyone has them.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Cool, I'll be waiting for the brackets.

I have recorded all matches onto my computer, I just need to compress them and then upload it to youtube. And currently I am compressing them.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
again...i am so dissapointed that i missed this tournamnet...it really hurts seeing how everyone really enjoyed it....and i was stuck working at wendy's on the worst day possible....oh wellz...i am glad that everyone enjoyed themselves....and i'll be seeing the gigaibits regulars at giga next saturday......also....NOW WE CAN START ON OUR POWER RANKINGS!!!!!.....peace

-hiroshi

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, lol, the powerankings, forgot about that.

This is one of the most fun tournaments I've been to. Even though I'm horrible at shoutouts I'll try to remember some people(Bad memory).

SHOUTOUTS:

Skrach: I love you, thanks for the housing you own.

Otru: I love you to, your fox pwns, thanks for housing as well.

Rice: You own. Awesome Falco, awesome.

Dop: Wtf, never really heard of you, your peach owns nice playing you also :chuckle:. Hillarious pools matches lol.

D21: Good jiggs and Marth, your a cool guy aswell, good to hang with you.

Fenri: Your Fox owns, you too good.

Col Bol: You wrecked pools, you = best youngest smasher in world.

The Law: Wtf at you owning this tournament? Your Falco is mad good to me, props all the way mang. You were owning some South Florida people this tournament(Watch me get flamed for saying this lol)

RAM: Nice second match of Fox vs Luigi, your luigi owns mang, keep it up.

Derf: Crazy, crazy crazy luigi, had me scared second match at BF lol. Your too good.

Pritch: Great peach, I love it.

Drumma Boi: Awesome meeting you, your too good. Am I getting you confused with pritch? The guy that let me use the tape is the person I want to say this to.

SheerMadness: Not sure If I remember you too well, but I think I saw you play Falco? Good stuff. And yeah, I agree with you about what you said about XIF. Don't get me wrong XIF is a really cool person and good friend. Getting angry about a game like smash is understandable, but headbutting the wall?

Exarch: Awesome turnout, I love you. Thanks for everything, nice to hang with you again and awesome peach. Smartest peach I've ever seen.

Phanna: I'm going with you to HOST2!! BTW, you own.

Rohins: Wow, your Samus is really good, you caught me off guard.

Mr.D: Your Falco is good man, just keep up the practice.

RockCrock: Your Fox is awesome, its coming back. Great stuff in teams man. Lets just do the same at HOST2.

Queen: Wow, you ***** this tourney. Great stuff man, great stuff.

Uber Ice: Would of got 1st, lol. He owns I wish he could of came. Thanks for the IC's practice, it payed off :chuckle:.

Hozart: Wtf, you IC's own. I'll have those vids up soon too lol. They'll be int he Falco thread on how to beat IC's, lol, just messing.

Lambchops: Your Falco is beastly, stop choking in teams, your better than that, wtf you taught me everything I know :chuckle:.

XIF: Wtf at your beastlyness vs Falco? I did counter pick. But you were wrong when you were talking about me saying that I was gonna stick to something like the whole tournament. I said I was going to use mostly Fox, and I picked Fox vs you. Its not as if I was using Fox and then counter picked Falco on you, then I would of contradicted myself in not going mostly Fox lol. Other than that yeah SheerMadness is kind of right, just try to calm down a little. Your too beastly to get angry.(Don't sit on me?)

I know there was a lot more of people, but I don't remember all the names and stuff, Great tournament, I'll have vids up as soon as possible :).

Are we going to continue Powerankings? Doesn't matter to much to me.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Eh, i guess ill post some shoutouts

KeepspeedN: good **** man, i like your falco a lot, and im really impressed that you can play so many characters on a high level like that.

Dashizwiz: Thanks for the Falco dittos, fun stuff, thanks for some advice too ^^.

Smashmac: Man it was fun talking to you and hanging out, your doc is really sick, and i got scared. I picked such a ghetto counterpick stage :\. Nice meeting you three, you are all freaking awesome brothers, and i have a lot of respect for ya.

Doodah: Man it was fun playing you as well. Why'd you counterpick FD with c.falcon tho?

My crew, thanks for the ride and paying for everything and stuff.

Lambchops: your falco is sick, i loved seeing some of the combos that you pulled off.

Exarch: ........:( close matches lol I wish my fox was more up there...

Derf: Man, im sorry that you messed up so much, i didn't deserve that win at all. You are really good, and i noticed that you took advantage of my inexperience. good stuff.

Col-Bol: Fun dittos man lol. You are too crazy.

qdvs: didn't play you much...only one round :S

Xif: Didn't get to play you this time around....maybe ill get another chance...who knows lol..

Gino: Didn't need to friendly you, i get to play you a lot ^^

Pritch: thanks for the housing, and fun matches.

And thanks for the great Tourney exarch, i guess i got to prove myself to florida and uhh....i did alright lol.

Btw, my stuff got owned while i was sleeping...so i don't have my laptop/controller...and other personal belongings cause someone drove off with it -.-

derf

Smash Ace
lol what rice???

i was having controller issues but they totally wouldnt have mattered at all those 2nd 2 matches

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey shiz hey im the really short guy that plays peach and fox. i borught the vcr and gave u the tape

pritch is the taller guy from jacksonville that also plays peach.

also rice dude i have your bag at my house im taking care of it. if rook isnt going to bring it to u im going to see how much it wieghs and pack it good and mail it maybe.

Top Bottom