• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$160 SSBU King of the Hill Event!

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman

Free to Enter! Open to Everyone!
$160 King of the Hill Event!
Starts May 15th 1pm EST
Open to any and everyone! Laggy players will be kicked!
All you need is a Twitter and PayPal account.
Must follow me on Twitter so I can contact via direct message should you win! (you can unfollow after the event if you want)
To enter the list on my stream Type !add click spacebar then your twitter name.
Example: !add @Boofyy4Somethng
I must know and confirm your twitter name before you start your run.
To help reduce lag possibilities Player lobby will be 3 players max (Me and the two players playing). After a loss the loser will leave (or be kicked if need be) and the next player in line will enter. The loser can then reenter the list.
In order to win the $160 you must get 21 wins in a row! (Win streak count and reward maybe lowered depending on how long it takes)
The WinStreak will only be lowered if 21Wins takes too long.
21 Wins = $160
16 Wins = $130
10 Wins = $100
3Stocks - 7 Mins (No items)
Stages will be randomly selected. Below is the stage list.
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Stadium 2
Smashville
Kalos Pokemon League
Town and City
Northern Cave
Subscriber Perks
Subscribers will be allowed to cut in front of non subscribers (only once). Subscribers will also have two chances before needing to leave the lobby to rejoin the list.
For Example: If you lose you won't have to leave the arena. Instead you can try once more (Winstreak will be resetted upon losing)
Keep in mind I can't guarantee subscribers will get to play. (Should someone win the reward before you get your chance)

Top Bottom