• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

16 Year old in the west midlands of England looking for practice

Maxii

Smash Rookie
Hi im a 16 year old (almost 17) year old boy in a town called rugby in Warwickshire looking for someone to practice with online. I have played smash all my life and used to have a group of friends to play with and when none of them got smash 3ds i realised that they have left their smash careers behind them... So now i want some new people to play with.
I want to start going to some tournaments as well so someone who also wants that and lives relatively near by to go to events together would be cool. Also a similar age to me would be nice.

Additional info about me:

Games i play a lot of: League of legends (gold 4) Pokemon, Smash of course, any Mario game, Animal crossing.
Im a confident and friendly person who can be a little cocky sometimes so I apologise in advance.
I am in sixth form studying Media and computing :)

If you are interested just comment some way i can contact you. (skype, facebook, twitter) Or you can let me know if you prefer teamspeak because i have a teamspeak server i use with my league of legends friends who would be more than happy to meet some new people.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I don't know about your city in particular, but I do know that you can find most UK players on a facebook group called SmashUK. People in that group range from hardcore competitive players to Smash Bros fans who play it casually, and it has a ridiculously large amount of players in it (almost 2000 I believe) so you will definitely find people in your region.

It's a closed group but they let everyone in, the reason it's closed is so that your facebook friends' news feed doesn't become a clusterfunk of Smash content they do not care about ;D

Maxii

Smash Rookie
Thanks, im actually already a part of that group just wanted to put it here so i didn't bother anyone who wasn't specifically looking for this or looking for something to read I guess :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Cool, midlands has a decent scene going so I'm sure you'll find people to play, might require a bit of travelling though as most smash related stuff does, worth it 100% though!

Nintendoid

Smash Rookie
We have recently set up a SMASH community in Gloucestershire, its about 80 miles from you. However we do have players coming from Birmingham and Leicester who have attended which isn't to far from yourself.

kirbyUK

Smash Rookie
We have meetups every other Thursday in Coventry which is very close to you (about 30-40 minutes on the train?). The venue is currently closed for renovations so the next one is on April 9th. Join the Midlands Smash Facebook group if you haven't already there's often a lot going on in Birmingham and Leicester.

Kamone

Smash Rookie
Yo dude I live in Rugby too! I haven't got many people to play the game with either so if you ever wanna play together or something that would be sweet :) I'm about the same age as you too so I find it odd I don't know you already XD

Top Bottom