• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL 1296/1297 spirits! How to find the last one?

Iscariath

Smash Rookie
I'm missing just one! The spirit board says I have 1296. My spirit list is at 1297/1297 and after triple checking, they are all highlighted. I own 1 of each summonable spirits. Nothing new shows up neither on the spirit board, the regular coin shop or the SP shops. I completed WoL and Classic Mode 100% and all challenges except for online. I never got a milestone for finding them all (if there 's one.) All I can think of is a spirit that I dismissed that would only be obtainable by evolving or as a reward from challegenges or from WoL,,, or a glitch... Anybody has any idea on how to spot that missing spirit?

D

Deleted member

Have you played both Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Eevee on your switch.

You get partner Pikachu with Lets Go Pikachu save
And you get Partner Eevee with Lets Go Eevee save.

Do you have them? if so, then I don't know what else to say.

Iscariath

Smash Rookie
Have you played both Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Eevee on your switch.

You get partner Pikachu with Lets Go Pikachu save
And you get Partner Eevee with Lets Go Eevee save.

Do you have them? if so, then I don't know what else to say.
I haven't but I'm assuming they are adding them on top of the original 1297... and I'm only missing one.

hinode

Smash Cadet
Go to Collection -> Inventory -> Spirit List and find out which number is missing. Once the missing spirit is identified, we can tell you how to get it.

Iscariath

Smash Rookie
Go to Collection -> Inventory -> Spirit List and find out which number is missing. Once the missing spirit is identified, we can tell you how to get it.
Well, nothing is missing from there... 1297/1297. But the spirit board still say 1296.

kylexv

Smash Master
Do you have Base Form Marx and Dracula in your spirit inventory?

In order to get all living spirits (meaning having all spirits on hand at the same time), you will need to start a New Game+, make it to the Dark World, and beat Marx and Dracula again. This is because both of those spirits are enhance, meaning you will need to get another one to have both the base and enhanced version at the same time.

Iscariath

Smash Rookie
Do you have Base Form Marx and Dracula in your spirit inventory?

In order to get all living spirits (meaning having all spirits on hand at the same time), you will need to start a New Game+, make it to the Dark World, and beat Marx and Dracula again. This is because both of those spirits are enhance, meaning you will need to get another one to have both the base and enhanced version at the same time.
That's it! I was missing Marx. Thank you very much! Luckily, I had just got Dracula and I was something like 15 fights away from Marx.

Top Bottom