• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
speedn/fenrir and shiz/smay may split 1st and 2nd in teams.

I couldnt come to this gigs sorry guys but for the first time in a long time there was just something I felt was far more important than going to a smash tournament. Alot of **** happening in my life right now.

But later tonight anyone gonna play brawl online? me, pb&j, mikeG, and kellyG are open to **** you all.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i missed doubles :(

ohh wellz, singles was fun, just wish i wouldve had a different bracket but no johns gg's colin and ray... good matches everyone!

edit: i heard green mario was doing really good with luigi, apparently he knocked out hbox that way

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL @ death bracket this tourney!!!

Singles results that I know of:

1. Speed (they split, shiz gave speed the win)
2. Shiz
3. Splinter
4. Col Bol
5. Hiroshi
5. Green Mario
7. QDVS
7. Sheermadness
9. Smashmac
9. Hungrybox (I think)

Not sure on the other two 9s!!!

:colorful:

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Alright, time for me to give a few shout out to a few people before I give my though about yesterday's gig.

Hiroshi: dang man, you did it! I knew you can do it, fith place :p. I was about to quit but after watching you go though 60 people...might as well not quit at all..I can do it as long as I put my mind to it!

Desert King: Can't say much here, we had an awesome set of matches, won't mind going against you one on one next time.

Zone: Awesome stuff bro, learned alot by fighting you at Hungry's place.

XYZ: as always, thanks for the training and tips, I'll keep thsoe in mind.

Hungry Box: awesome stuff, thanks for housing us at your place.

Mooney: you can do it man..ya got better, mkay?

Angry lobster: thanks for the Ness trainning too! :D

and everyone else that I think is awesome and stuff.

I learned that we always go to denny's after gigs, heh. However, this time it was more fun than the last time we went. like renth said, the smash community is fun. Wag of my finger goes to hungry for telling that we might get in trouble for hanging around the parking lot but meh, it was all good. Hope we do it again in two weeks.

-latse

-Action B@stard-

PS:

Has mind game hungry with his random saying last night...come on! give me hard ones! like, scientific ones.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
An excellent gigs.

Melbourne - Good job for doing well overall.

Queen and Rx - Good stuff in teams. Didn't get to play either of you guys in any friendlies unfortunately, maybe another time.

Doc and Frames - Good teams matches guys. Your Doc is pretty cool Doc and Frames' ICs were holding it down.

Speedn and Fenrir - You guys suck. :)

XYZ - As always, love your Falcon.

TBP - Very fun set. Been too long since we played last. Your Ness is beastly as always and apparently you have a Falco that is retardedly good too.

Smashmac - Great matches. Playing your Doc was possibly my favorite set of the entire tourney. Good stuff

The people I forgot - Good stuff guys

The people I didn't play - Better play next time sons

The end.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
well

I think the Denny's outing was probably the highlight of my short life.

I got ***** by GM's Luigi. Darn.

And Shiz?

W/e, its Shiz.
In second round.
And right now i could state my johns but its not even worth it because its already happened.
And all my sad times at gigs were erased because of our dennys outing.

Ninjabox finally did decent

H1roshi, ban FD next time. :) (place and i'll be impressed)

*he did better than me. MINDSET, BOI!!!! WHAADDDITELLYOU?

I think that if FL was put in a room with all of the other smashers from every state

it would be no contest.

Not necessarily in smash skill

but in how much we **** life

in how much further we, as a community, go than just playing smash.
In freestyling in parking lots.
In ****ing around.
In knee-slapping.
In expressing ourselves.
In donating money
In ordering food.
In life.

Laytons: Spend that money well, friends. NOOB1 is where it ends. hehehehehhehehehe (oh ****, HBOX rapping???)
WATO: too good. Underdogs ****** the overgods.
Melbourne: WTF was bergoth???
NT: GG to everyone
Greenie: lol @ misfire. :( j/k i got sexually ASSaulted
Dop: I want your.........bracket next time.
Seeding points: you suck
Cecil: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOoooOOOoOOo
Raistlin: Why were you mad at Zone?
Zone and Taco: You guys are too chill and too cool. Thanks for the ride and the respect :)
HBOX: Shut up.
Renth: Im naming my kid mark. haha fun set man, always the greatest. Sorry for acting high. Awkward...
Blu-ray: jiggs ditto
Smash yo moms: too funny (inmypants, *****)
Slim.............................delacrim: Touching shoutout, good times and good mathces.
Dennys: Sampler
Colbol: haha you didn't place. Wait, neither did I. :sadface:
Chops: Shut up.
Linguini: goes good with alfredo sauce
gigs: thanks
BFG9: hahahahahah
KeepSpeedN: Bill Cosby nearly made me **** myself
That one guy who shared his food with me: You're too cool man, we gotta play sometime
Skratch: You're good at team fortress
C@sh Mooney: Srry for h1roshi being a ***** to you. Beat him in a MM. (Compliment:.......um......)
Zoro and Marin: awwwww you guys rox0rz
uuaa: booo come next time
Kyon: is too chill
GA: Pah-shaw
Rohins: you're in my heart
the deceased smashers: for some odd reason, you were mentioned
Shiz: Amazing. How did you fit a tennis ball into your arm?
Smashmac: haha man you're too fun to be around
Doodah: shut u.....nm, you're the truest
QDVS: **** that looked like some good Mac N Cheese
TBP and RIP: Keep up the good ****
Fenrir: Srry for complaining about green greens. I had no idea. Good stuff man.

EVERYONE: COME TO NOOB1

I FEEL HUGE UPSETS COMING SOON.

PEACE
OUT

Fellas.

<3 ya FL.

see ya next week(s).

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
Another amazingly successful and exciting tournament! Picture of this event will be uploaded within the next couple of days. Thanks for the awesome support by Gamejuice and Glitch for their sponsorship of drinks and shirts!

Remember that these seeding points are property of Gigabits LAN Center inc. You may not use them unless you have our expressed and written consent.

Here are the seeding points!

1141 Fenrir
909 Colbol
825 Thomas
763 Skrach
636 The Law
628 Derf
628 Hozart
626 Dark Falchon
610 Hiroshi
596 Angry Lobster
588 QDVS
537 DaShizWiz
500 Vision
477 Splinter
435 hungry box
407 Phanta
405 Dguy
375 Keep Speeding
374 Sheer Madness
369 Dark Sonic
345 Raistlin
341 O tru
315 Green Mario
314 Lambchops
304 Uuaa
304 Ted Boosley
266 Zoro
265 Rohins
223 Vericz
204 Apollo
197 xif
190 UI
187 Renth
187 Pure Korea
178 Bergoth
173 Sighrax
165 xyz
164 D21-Diego
161 Crom
159 Ecky X
156 Juib
152 Rock
151 RFX
146 Pritch
143 leafgreen386
141 Desert King
141 Reno
140 The Betta Playa
140 Doc
138 Razr
137 Smashmac
137 BluRay
136 HardcoreBO!
135 Ares
130 Hazzard
125 Rx-
123 SheikSSBM
119 Mr. Anderson
109 Jarlax
108 DogySamich
107 vZakat
101 Marin
101 Japanman88
97 Cult of Rubik
90 Helios
89 Cash Mooney
84 Fzero
84 rip
83 Det
82 Kram
75 Dustin
73 <3
69 Rice
68 Chaddd
67 Guess who?
66 Dooder
65 Plairnkk
63 gibz
62 Riot
61 Abe
61 Gopher
61 Chris
57 Cory
57 ******
56 Pete
55 Captain Crunch
55 Pasqual
54 sworddancer
52 Eliott
51 Lvl9cp
51 Zone
48 Esam
48 doodah
48 Harriettheguy
47 Kyon
47 Sick
47 Charles
45 Jigsaw
45 Captain Ken
44 Al
43 mankosuki
43 Mike S.
43 aeon
43 hawk
42 c
42 sub scorpion
42 Saint
40 Zone
40 Jadin xquire
40 Larry
40 Gino
40 Tyler
40 112
38 Action*******
38 pb&j
37 Caesar
37 Devastation)
35 JJSlim
35 2bit
35 Next
35 Low Road
35 Jim W
34 lobo
34 Vivalamoo
34 cmroddy
34 FedEx
33 c-po
32 Slim
32 Ryu Deathstrike
32 Nick Riddle
32 Noishe
32 Sky
32 Will
32 Nova
32 Fabulous
32 boomstick
32 Falcor
32 Nushi
30 Rawn
29 Full Metal
29 Ga Wes
29 Slynkee
29 Jan
29 argh
28 Bane
28 Guardian Knight
28 ram
28 Duckels
27 Dameon
27 Tropical Taco
27 Johnny
27 Thunderbunny
27 Merc
26 Saab
26 Momo
26 Oreo
25 CKRikou
25 Makis
25 steve
25 Charlie
25 MMMM
25 Daniel
25 NBP Corey
25 TomG
24 Nooboob
24 Adam
23 AJ
23 xoff
23 Fyrewolf
23 Aero
23 uber
23 Christian Parra
23 Trick
22 Earl
22 Smash your mom
22 laijin
22 George
22 bubbleman
22 Tony
22 Chase
22 Jason
20 Al
18 Shadowe
18 Evak
18 poe
18 Joe
18 TTB
18 Wash
18 Michael
18 Sepu
18 Jeff
18 Cmen
18 .Com
18 Paul
18 Josh
18 Ruben
18 Anthony
18 James
18 Grant S.
18 Zaebdil
18 Zach
17 sebastian
15 Miachel
15 Sebas
15 zeus
15 Dasho
15 kirin
15 sato
15 Gamefreak
15 Ruka
14 Flashman
13 Fearless
13 Loto
13 Darin
13 Gary
13 Bo
12 Chinkasaurus
12 Brittany
12 Tank
12 Locke
12 Sam
12 Lime Fury
12 Luigi Prime
12 Dave
12 Eric S.
12 Andre J
12 Zion
12 Afro Thunder
12 Showtime
12 G-Haad
12 Riac
12 Nerv
12 Bamn
11 Smilez
11 Frames
10 Andres
10 Finch
10 Legion
10 BossMagnet
10 Nicky
10 Lee
10 Chris
10 Andrew D
9 Alvin
9 Bryan
9 noucles
8 Sopf
8 Dom
8 Max
8 Confuse
8 Ragnell
7 Blitz
7 Reid
7 UndeadIrish
6 GhostofSparta
6 Andrew
6 marcus
6 DMT52
6 Toobz
6 kaze
6 Governer
6 Mechasheik
6 Tyler S
6 Jimbo
6 Zota
5 keepSpeedn
5 QueenDBS
5 Nick
5 C Stick King
5 José marrero
5 Reggie N.
5 Iain
5 Rhett Davis
5 Ryan Rhyce
5 Troi Tran
5 Martin Rogers
5 Chris D
5 Matt Page
5 Aaron Palmer
5 Christian I
5 Steven B
5 Shawn Ladd
5 Andrew Wheeler
5 Mike Falk
5 Gus Castellanos
5 Aasem Ahmad
5 Joey
5 Little Man
5 Toboe
5 Shin
5 Hayato
5 Zero
5 Kuju
5 HeavyHands
5 Zach
5 Greg
5 Touken
5 Kat
5 Emerald
5 Sapphire
5 Brzn
5 Majr
3 Element
3 Dek0y
3 Prowler
3 s-o
3 dst
3 Bak
3 Grape Drink
3 David
3 BigMac
3 Trivium
3 Gamecube123
2 Jess
2 Aids
2 Andy
2 Heather
2 goatman
2 lorcan
2 Nigetsu
2 Matt
2 Ryan
2 enzo
2 soma
1 Kyo
1 Halo
1 Big Dave
1 Kev
1 Loki
1 Gannon
1 lonna
1 Itg
1 salvador
1 myron
1 Riccc
1 JQ
1 uck
1 linguini
1 beaner
1 mikee
1 Leo
1 freak
1 Flawless
1 Getts
1 cj
1 ThaDocta
1 Gene
1 ThaBird
1 SteveGrant
1 Dew
1 East
1 eastcoaster
1 zelnai
1 Cody
1 Robert
1 Ralfie
1 Manny

Remember that these seeding points are property of Gigabits LAN Center inc. You may not use them unless you have our expressed and written consent.

Vijin

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS
Bob- Good ish in teams, I think we did pretty good. We gotta work on that teamwork some more!
A-L And RFX Good ish with you guys also. Definitely did a lot better in teams this time. lol
The D-K and Hazard team is by far the most broken team though. D-K is nasty!
DGuy good stuff in the tournament as well. I think our crew did pretty good.

Boosley Bunch where were you guys :(

Skratch man you're too good! That marth is like... I dunno what it's like. I couldn't get away from it.
Same thing with TBP's falco. I didn't even know you had a falco :(
XYZ sorry about the corneria man >_< I think I'm gonna start getting a bad rep for picking that lvl all the time. lol

Action *******- don't mean to be rude but you gotta get some deodorant man.

Mooney I was rooting for you in that 1 match. I thought you played a marth, and all of a sudden you're playing shiek and ganon. lol

Well I know I forgot some people, but oh well. I'm tired and it's been a long weekend.

Zone

Smash Champion
Shout outs -

HungryBox
Thanks for letting me stay at your place. Also thanks for showing me what fighting a Jiggs is like (It was really my first time fighting a true Jiggs.) I didn't know what to do. But I'll learn, like I always do. Nice meeting you.

Action *******
Your a funny guy lol. You talk alot of nonesense it's amusing. Keep learning the game, and think about your spacing, tech skill, and staying unpredictable (But still safe, Random falcon punches and knee'ing your partner are not good examples of unpredictability) >.>

Kyon
Freaking peach...
Didn't get to play you too much, I think just like 2 Marth vs Peaches which isn't that fun for Peach, and 1 Zelda vs Peach. We should friendly more next time.

Other Guy @ Hungry's House
Sorry forgot your name. I just remember you being a good fox. I'm not use to getting such close Marth vs Fox Matches, so those were fun, From where I am I don't get to fight Fox's and Jiggs, and there are so many in Orlando O.o; I mean One time there were 4 T.V.s all having the Fox vs Jiggs match up. Don't be afraid of Zelda man, and Just remember to grab alot Since Zelda likes the Shield.

ColBol
Thanks for the friendlies, I didn't get to play your fox but Playing your falcon and Marth without knowing your colbol was great lol. Because frankly I get a little nervous against people I'm kinda confident I may lose against. Thanks for the Jump cancel Shine method I'll try out. Not everything works for everyone :D. (Why did I start playing this game jumping with X ) :(

Raistlin
Sorry for playing gay the last match, But isn't that what smash is about? Playing as gay as possible as long as you win? If it were a friendly I wouldn't have been so campy. Because I also don't like being in Campy matches. You seemed upset, and didn't even acknowledge me when I said something to you. Better luck next time.

Angry Lobster
You took me out in loser's bracket!! And I was expecting Ness because of what Pritch tells me about how awsome your ness is. But your falcon was a beast and fun to play against as well. I picked Zelda first, because I wanted to test my Zelda skills vs high tier chars, and I don't think I did to bad. In fact I think you ***** my marth harder than you ***** my Zelda haha.

H1roshi
Hey man, I pwn you pretty fair in friendlies but when it came tournament time, you beat me :D. Good stuff, I learned a few tricks from you to play as shiek so thanks for that. Congrats on your high placing, and remember not to Down+B playing against Col Bol ;D And I'll remember to take you to levels with no platforms. You platform wavelanding fiend. And thanks for your awsome directions, you gave me land marks, street names, and even Nascar limos to look out for.

Tropical Taco
Like I said man, My zelda doesn't suck in teams >.>; We normally always do better than when I'm marth. However We kept up kinda with KeepSpeedN's team in winners brackets althought still going 0-2 vs them. So I guess we don't suck too much bawls.

DaShizWiz
Thanks for the late friendly, your a cool guy and I hope to play you sometime again. It's not everyday I can play against a Falco that can keep pressure on me so bad I feel like i'm being double teamed lol.

Zoro or Zorro!?
You do look kinda like him... I guess I can see how you got your name.

Random Samus Players
There was a short time I was playing friendlies and killed like 3 of you in a row with Zelda. Don't sweat it, Not much you can do on Zelda's shield up close that's safe from being kicked out of shield besides like Jab. not to mention that's my favorite match up as Zelda :D. Next to playing against Falco. Sorry I didn't catch everyone's Name.

Hungry Box's Brother?
I think... lol. Friendlies at Hungry's house, you got some really really accurate Yoshi eggs >.> Surprised me everytime. You must be a Sniper in real life.

Apollo
I took you out of losers, but you did suicide in our first match. You could have potentially beaten me and went in the next round, see'ing as how our other matches were oh so close ^^d keep up the good work and I'm glad you got farther than you believed. It's a good feeling.

Other guys I missed. I'd acknowledge you if I had a way of knowing who you were/remembering. I had so many people to remember who I played against.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
any vids that doesnt have boring *** matches of hiroshi in his WATO crew?
the vids i have arent of me playing smash. they are of the denny's trip we had after gigs. which btw, was THE BEST dennys to date.

Shout outs -
H1roshi
Hey man, I pwn you pretty fair in friendlies but when it came tournament time, you beat me :D. Good stuff, I learned a few tricks from you to play as shiek so thanks for that. Congrats on your high placing, and remember not to Down+B playing against Col Bol ;D And I'll remember to take you to levels with no platforms. You platform wavelanding fiend. And thanks for your awsome directions, you gave me land marks, street names, and even Nascar limos to look out for.

Zoro or Zorro!?
You do look kinda like him... I guess I can see how you got your name.

tournament matches are all that matter, yayuhz.

and also, his name is zoro after the "one piece" anime character, not zorro.

peace

-hiro

Zoro

Smash Champion
the vids i have arent of me playing smash. they are of the denny's trip we had after gigs. which btw, was THE BEST dennys to date.

tournament matches are all that matter, yayuhz.

and also, his name is zoro after the "one piece" anime character, not zorro.

peace

-hiro
indeed i am quite unoriginal with my names

Zoro

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:
Marin-
Johns for her not ****** you ( no friendlies ever, stop watchin anime at tourneys, no practice before tourneys)
I dont care if u are a girl, you are one of the best peaches in florida. I dont care what anyone thinks of you you are more capable at ownin at this game than 95% of all smashers. Ill never be satisfied till i see ur true abilities come out at tourneys. When I play you at home its like im playing clone xif. I want you to win dont let people take you lightly. You are too good and i love teaming with you and I think we did really well at this gigs.
Hiroshi- u did awesome
Action- Good job
HUngry- Bracket ****ed
Kyon- Misses that legion!
Fzero- Marin will relentlessy destroy you and then your gonna john about how u suck at peach so get ready for it LOL.
Vzakat- Your roy is too good man. I dont know how to play you at all. I shoulda gone falco last match lol
greenmario- stop sandbaggin Laggy tvs are gay
Lobster and rfx- stop sandbagging in friendlies LOL
Skynet- we play u guys every **** tournament! lol but at least we took a game off you we'll def take the win next time so be ready. GGs
Shiz-awesome
Speedn- 2 good
Smash mac- insane , we always wear the same **** lol that zelda hoodie is nasty I stil dont understand the binary watch.
Random dennys space occupiers- you guys are gay, stop stealing our chairs :( i hate sitting alone

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Ganon player in loser's Brackets
I took you out of losers, but you did suicide in our first match. You could have potentially beaten me and went in the next round, see'ing as how our other matches were oh so close ^^d keep up the good work and I'm glad you got farther than you believed. It's a good feeling.
That sounds like me, and Apollo is my tag (for future reference). Nice Zelda too, I didn't think anyone played her but me. Good stuff in the set too, it was a lot of fun. I'll have to be more careful and not self-destruct in the future. And who did you play afterwards? Was it A-L?

Zone

Smash Champion
That sounds like me, and Apollo is my tag (for future reference). Nice Zelda too, I didn't think anyone played her but me. Good stuff in the set too, it was a lot of fun. I'll have to be more careful and not self-destruct in the future. And who did you play afterwards? Was it A-L?
yes that it was haha.

Top Bottom