• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/26/10 Black Friday Smashfest! Brought to you by Scidadle

OverLade

Smash Hero
If you guys can come it will seriously make my week. We're definitely going to throw a melee tournament. If enough brawl players show up we can also throw a brawl tournament!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
WARNING! NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES. (unless i pick jiggs lololol)

So I am most likely gonna be blessing Tyler's house with my awesome feet and hands.
Regarding melee I expect Tampa's finest (an oxymoron, i know, but bear with me :)) to be there so we can super chill and those wishing to be styled upon by my fox and falco can have their dreams fulfilled accordingly.

PEACE

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what? my car isnt going to tampa

i can help alvin drive his car if he wants

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Its a free event.... lol

Parking in the driveway is fine so fit as many cars as possible in it please. Don't wanna crowd up the street

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Last min swampnigas are looking into making this tomarro. Tampa is the most chill region in fl you guys make my crew feel welcome good **** hope to see you guys there tomarro

JrEA

Smash Rookie
Is anyone heading back to Tampa after the fest, and if so could I catch a ride back to Tampa?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Jazz the moogmobile has got you covered. If not someone else does lol.

Oh btw HYPE.

Orlando still coming? You guys didn't flake on us already did you? :)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
How dare you flatter yourself by saying we play similarly, I can't remember the last time I 3 stocked myself or saw you use falco lol... If you're not making this I wont teach you anything :awesome:
Also, I don't remember gallax ever losing to Poltergust.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
All I can say is.

Really Melee people? Really? NO ONE from tampa melee showed up except rohins and takao.

Unbelievable. This is why no one comes to Tampa events.

Brawl had a good turn out though.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Shout out to scid for holding it down. halberd for the strong effort. Takao for showing up even though he didn't have a guaranteed ride. Colbol for being a sport and playing with me. Garbanzo, we didnt play but thanks for coming down, very thankful.

looking forward to playing with melee tampa this friday.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Embarassing turnout given all the potential. I'm sorry Orlando's first Tampa smashfest experience had to be so poor. Shoutouts to Tampa Melee for failing lol. Shoutouts to Tampa brawl for various johns.

Still, big thanks to Nick, Colin and Garb to coming by I had a great time with all the friendlies!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Embarassing turnout given all the potential. I'm sorry Orlando's first Tampa smashfest experience had to be so poor. Shoutouts to Tampa Melee for failing lol. Shoutouts to Tampa brawl for various johns.

Still, big thanks to Nick, Colin and Garb to coming by I had a great time with all the friendlies!
Why am I not surprised at Tampa and Orlando's inability to make good events into incredible ones by not showing up. It's not like you guys have anything else better to do.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Why am I not surprised at Tampa and Orlando's inability to make good events into incredible ones by not showing up. It's not like you guys have anything else better to do.
STFU Tommy dont bring your SFL **** in here.

It's black friday after thanksgiving, a lot of people were either working or had gone back home for the holidays. Some people have no excuse but we had several new faces attend this fest as well, which was great. The only reason I'm dissapointed is because Orlando came out and didn't get to see a lot of Tampas best players.

Top Bottom