• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/26/10 Black Friday Smashfest! Brought to you by Scidadle

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You should really take a step back and analyze the way you act before you wonder why people respond to you the way they do.

You capitalized the letters no. You said "we" wont be making this. You spoke for your entire region and then justified it with "I'm still gonna be eating" and followed that with "lol" like it's not big dea. Then you after you pretty much dissed my region, you then act like you're entitled to my help or something.

Factor that in with the fact that you're already extremely cocky and irritating and you shouldn't be surprised. Don't get me wrong I dont have anything personal against you but I'd be lying if I said you don't irritated me. You hosted a great tourney and probably my favorite tourney of all time after MLG but that doesn't mean I wont be real with you.

So yeah...

You should still come to this fest :)
****, redhalberd layin it down real. I respect that.

KK. I got you down
hell yeah

This is surprisingly hype...

KEEP IT UP
hell yeah

im staying over this girls house on friday xD
dat a$$

lamugi

Smash Lord
Fair enough, I can't pretend I came off as a nice guy to everyone when I first came into the community. I remember you asking to play with me a lot and in all honesty I was just uninterested (don't take it personal, there were a lot of people I wasn't interested in playing, back then I wasn't very open to playing friendlies). I was pretty defensive about anyone who approached me given that a vast majority of the brawl community either didn't respect my skill or didn't think I was good at all. As far as I was concerned you were just another person who didn't acknowledge this lol. I know it sounds egotistical but I still feel the same way. If people dont respect me then ****em, but if people are meatriders then ****em too. People should just be chill its really not that hard (not calling out anyone in particular especially now but I've definitely had a long history of issues with this). Anyway I think you're a cool guy and I'm glad we can talk about this, but when people irritate me I'm not passive about it haha. I can't stand passive aggressiveness so if anything bothers you just be real about it and what can I do but acknowledge you for being legit haha.
You're a piece of **** and I don't respect your leet skill.

gallax

Smash Hero
Fair enough, I can't pretend I came off as a nice guy to everyone when I first came into the community. I remember you asking to play with me a lot and in all honesty I was just uninterested (don't take it personal, there were a lot of people I wasn't interested in playing, back then I wasn't very open to playing friendlies). I was pretty defensive about anyone who approached me given that a vast majority of the brawl community either didn't respect my skill or didn't think I was good at all. As far as I was concerned you were just another person who didn't acknowledge this lol. I know it sounds egotistical but I still feel the same way. If people dont respect me then ****em, but if people are meatriders then ****em too. People should just be chill its really not that hard (not calling out anyone in particular especially now but I've definitely had a long history of issues with this). Anyway I think you're a cool guy and I'm glad we can talk about this, but when people irritate me I'm not passive about it haha. I can't stand passive aggressiveness so if anything bothers you just be real about it and what can I do but acknowledge you for being legit haha.
<----------------Ur skill has been repected by this guy :cool:

We cool.

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
I'll be there, also just wondering?

Do you have a Xbox360? I want to bring my copy of BlazBlue Continuum Shift :3

Scidadle

Smash Champion
:D I know Ian i was just messing with you.

No I don't have a 360... sorry.

I will after christmas though xD

GUYS BRING SETUPS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
imma bring wii...i wont be there till later tho..gotta goto places and get sum stuff for my apartment....yo for reals every bring a laptop and do a hon fest...DO WORK SON...GABBY LITE GONNA DO U RITE...RIC WHERE U AT!!!!!!!!!BEEFY WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MOONEY WHERE U AT!!!!!!ED WHERE U AT!!!!!!COLBOL WHERE U AT!!!!!!REDHAL WHERE U AT!!!!!!! NOEL WHERE U AT!!!!!!!EMIL WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MONK WHERE U AT!!!!!!!FREDD WHERE U AT!!!!!!!ISAI WHERE U AT!!!!!!!SHIZ WHERE U AT!!!!!!!KEN WHERE U AT!!!!!!!BOB$ WHERE U AT!!!!!!!ED WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MANGO WHERE U AT!!!!!!!M2K WHERE U AT!!!!!!!RICK ROSS WHERE U AT!!!!!!!LIL WAYNE WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MARVIN GAYE WHERE U AT!!!!!!!2PAC WHERE U AT!!!!!!!GIANNA MICHAELS WHERE U AT!!!!!!!HAVANA GINGER WHERE U AT!!!!!!!LACEY DUVALLE WHERE U AT!!!!!!!KIMBO WHERE U AT!!!!!!!............POLMEX WHERE U AT!!!!!!!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'll bring TV + cube

Edit:
Juan if you come I want some MMs, it'd be good experience for me.

Fox vs Puff $5
Sheik vs Puff $5
Samus vs Puff $5

All 2 / 3. You interested?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Scids Juan is a guest, let him relax. I'll help you run the tourney and we can show himm some tampa hospitality haha.

Juanbox I'm expecting mad friendlies :)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I told you I'm in tampa broseph.

I travel that far every time to go to orlando.

I can house you guys for the night if you want

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...if there is a touney im not gonna enter..jus sayin imma be there and spread my sperm around to and *** that would like a taste...very homo...good day

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah. It's gonna be friday I think... Lamugi cant come if it's saturday and its getting kinda late to change it. Only 2 people requested saturday so...

Exdeath

Smash Master
Scids Juan is a guest, let him relax. I'll help you run the tourney and we can show himm some tampa hospitality haha.

Juanbox I'm expecting mad friendlies :)
I'm still not certain whether or not I'm coming (traffic in particular makes me hesitant), but if I do I am willing to assist with any tournament(s).

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
imma bring wii...i wont be there till later tho..gotta goto places and get sum stuff for my apartment....yo for reals every bring a laptop and do a hon fest...DO WORK SON...GABBY LITE GONNA DO U RITE...RIC WHERE U AT!!!!!!!!!BEEFY WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MOONEY WHERE U AT!!!!!!ED WHERE U AT!!!!!!COLBOL WHERE U AT!!!!!!REDHAL WHERE U AT!!!!!!! NOEL WHERE U AT!!!!!!!EMIL WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MONK WHERE U AT!!!!!!!FREDD WHERE U AT!!!!!!!ISAI WHERE U AT!!!!!!!SHIZ WHERE U AT!!!!!!!KEN WHERE U AT!!!!!!!BOB$ WHERE U AT!!!!!!!ED WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MANGO WHERE U AT!!!!!!!M2K WHERE U AT!!!!!!!RICK ROSS WHERE U AT!!!!!!!LIL WAYNE WHERE U AT!!!!!!!MARVIN GAYE WHERE U AT!!!!!!!2PAC WHERE U AT!!!!!!!GIANNA MICHAELS WHERE U AT!!!!!!!HAVANA GINGER WHERE U AT!!!!!!!LACEY DUVALLE WHERE U AT!!!!!!!KIMBO WHERE U AT!!!!!!!............POLMEX WHERE U AT!!!!!!!
I'm in SFL now, sorry!!

Top Bottom