• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/26/10 Black Friday Smashfest! Brought to you by Scidadle

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Hey guys I was thinking about hosting a smashfest this friday because my Parents will be out of town :D

If anyone is interested in attending let me know.

Also if Friday wont work for people I can do Saturday as well.

Only rules are the basic rules of don't **** up my house and break ****. Also please try to keep the noise down.
Once again my parents aren't gonna be here so if they end up finding out about this ish then there will never be another fest hosted by me.

Please text or call me if you're coming. I'd like to have a good idea of whos coming. (If you dont post here of course)

I could host a mini tournament if anyone would be interested.

Post here if interested

There is a gate to enter my community all you have to do is give them the address and your name. Simple as that.

Doors open at 12:00 (Not midnight)

My Info:

70 Turtle Creek Circle
Oldsmar, FL
Cell#: 727-631-2160
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834153458
Aim: Scidadlee
MSN: Scidadle@hotmail.com

SETUPS:

Scidadle (1 Cube, 1 Melee, 2 TVs, powerstrips, Laggy HD TV)
Beefy (TV)
Gabe (Wii)
Lade (Wii)?
Rohins (Full melee setup)
Swamp *****s (Brawl Setup)
Attendance:

Scidadle
Smash your mom/Gabe
Ryder
RedHal
BBQ (29 SETUPS)
oLJo
Eikelmann
Rohins
Mampam
Polmex
Lamugi
Neko
iPresea
Gabe's Random Hobo
Beefy
Garb
Hrnut
Hbox
Colbol

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah. Friday is better for me cause theres a chance that they could be coming back on Saturday but if it's better for most of the people Ill do it Sat.

gallax

Smash Hero
NO. We wont be making this. Im still gonna be eating lol. ALthough, halzy, if you promise, next time you have a fest, could you sit down with me for a while and teach me the way you play? When we were playing i realized taht you have the most similar playstyle to me out of anyone in FL, other than radiX(we trainin partners). Id like to get on ur level.

OverLade

Smash Hero
How dare you flatter yourself by saying we play similarly, I can't remember the last time I 3 stocked myself or saw you use falco lol... If you're not making this I wont teach you anything :awesome:

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Like I said guys. I can make this saturday if it works better. If orlando can come on saturday then I'll change it.

ALSO GUYS there is a possibility of the return of PETEY!

OverLade

Smash Hero
You're a **** lade. Wtf is ur problem?
You should really take a step back and analyze the way you act before you wonder why people respond to you the way they do.

NO. We wont be making this. Im still gonna be eating lol. ALthough, halzy, if you promise, next time you have a fest, could you sit down with me for a while and teach me the way you play? When we were playing i realized taht you have the most similar playstyle to me out of anyone in FL, other than radiX(we trainin partners). Id like to get on ur level.
You capitalized the letters no. You said "we" wont be making this. You spoke for your entire region and then justified it with "I'm still gonna be eating" and followed that with "lol" like it's not big dea. Then you after you pretty much dissed my region, you then act like you're entitled to my help or something.

Factor that in with the fact that you're already extremely cocky and irritating and you shouldn't be surprised. Don't get me wrong I dont have anything personal against you but I'd be lying if I said you don't irritated me. You hosted a great tourney and probably my favorite tourney of all time after MLG but that doesn't mean I wont be real with you.

So yeah...

You should still come to this fest :)

gallax

Smash Hero
You should really take a step back and analyze the way you act before you wonder why people respond to you the way they do.

You capitalized the letters no. You said "we" wont be making this. You spoke for your entire region and then justified it with "I'm still gonna be eating" and followed that with "lol" like it's not big dea. Then you after you pretty much dissed my region, you then act like you're entitled to my help or something.

Factor that in with the fact that you're already extremely cocky and irritating and you shouldn't be surprised. Don't get me wrong I dont have anything personal against you but I'd be lying if I said you don't irritated me. You hosted a great tourney and probably my favorite tourney of all time after MLG but that doesn't mean I wont be real with you.

So yeah...

You should still come to this fest :)
Alrighty then. Appreciate the honesty. I will do my best to be less irritating :)

Edit: I do want to say one thing though. The first couple of times we met and i tried talking to you or playing you, you really did treat me like a piece of dirt. Ive been salty ever since because i felt that you were treating me like dirt. You find me irritating so i guess thats why? But its fine. Really. I just wanted to throw that out there that at first i tried getting to know you but after a while i just gave up and felt like dishing it back at ya. And my post about not coming was supposed to be all in good humor. Im sorry if it came off wrong.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Alrighty then. Appreciate the honesty. I will do my best to be less irritating :)

Edit: I do want to say one thing though. The first couple of times we met and i tried talking to you or playing you, you really did treat me like a piece of dirt. Ive been salty ever since because i felt that you were treating me like dirt. You find me irritating so i guess thats why? But its fine. Really. I just wanted to throw that out there that at first i tried getting to know you but after a while i just gave up and felt like dishing it back at ya. And my post about not coming was supposed to be all in good humor. Im sorry if it came off wrong.
Fair enough, I can't pretend I came off as a nice guy to everyone when I first came into the community. I remember you asking to play with me a lot and in all honesty I was just uninterested (don't take it personal, there were a lot of people I wasn't interested in playing, back then I wasn't very open to playing friendlies). I was pretty defensive about anyone who approached me given that a vast majority of the brawl community either didn't respect my skill or didn't think I was good at all. As far as I was concerned you were just another person who didn't acknowledge this lol. I know it sounds egotistical but I still feel the same way. If people dont respect me then ****em, but if people are meatriders then ****em too. People should just be chill its really not that hard (not calling out anyone in particular especially now but I've definitely had a long history of issues with this). Anyway I think you're a cool guy and I'm glad we can talk about this, but when people irritate me I'm not passive about it haha. I can't stand passive aggressiveness so if anything bothers you just be real about it and what can I do but acknowledge you for being legit haha.

Top Bottom