• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
Ok so shoutout's *not looking forward to this*

OOS first.

Taylor - OMFG so lost where the **** did we go dude? LOL *thumbs up* no worries you still got us there safe and sound with an empty tank!!! LOL

Kyle - Your marth is pretty **** good man keep it up! Had fun and again good ****!

Shyguy - Just one question. How's the gas?

Rice - I didnt get to play you very much and thanks for taking off 9 stock from my crew you will get yours next time I promise!!

Mr.P - It was fun playing you man *power shield* lol your Fox and Falco are both good and dont worry you got nervous in crews man no sweat!

Louisiana people!!!

Lee - What to say about Lee.... **** ur Mario thats what LMFAO seriously wtf why wasnt I informed when they made Mario top tier HOLY **** btw ur matches with Sethlon will be put up as soon as I get time to alright man.

Boomstick - awesome playing you man thanks for beating me in crews! *stares* anyway nice solid falcon keep it up man!

Drummer boi - lol nice **** later on ur fox is very different from most fox's I play and your peach is solid as well! Good **** in crews also.

Cyphus - Really nice Doc man I got ***** *frowns* anyway hope to play you again soon man.

Ram - We didnt really get to play that much sorry man next time defenately!!!! peace bro!

---Btw if I get yall mixed up between Florida and louisiana sorry lawl I'm a noob at OOSers.

TO MY PEEPS IN TEXAS!!!!

First lets start with The SA guys!

SOS and Skeeter - thanks for the tournament had a BLAST!!!! SOS better luck next time and just pick Falco OH and SOS just make him talk!

K1t3- DUDE lawl lawl lawl thanks for letting me stay at your place and dude you got much better! wtf seriously though good **** in crews man! no worries all for fun!

Mr.C - Sexy as ever what else can I say Brad pitt aint got **** on you.

Fear - Always a pleasure to hang with you man and complain with you LAWL.

Xelic - Nice to see you again man had fun! lawl kekekekeke

Haha - Wow you got a lot better since last time you were beating me solidly I wont john so *shakes hand* good ****.

Lep - DUDE thanks for all those pics omfg LOL they are amazing!!!!!! <3 ya man

TO ALL THE HOUSTON/MAGNOLIA PEEPS

Bear - Always a pleasure being near ya man! FUN ****

Sethl0n - um.... Just erm WTF at ur Roy **** dosent make sense STILL. lawl seriously though good **** in crews man omfg ***** hard. with ROY WTF!??!?!

all you other Houston peeps that didnt make it... OMFG yall missed out HAHAHAHA owned

Dallas guys

Bluezaft - Didnt get to see or play you at all. Kind of sad really.

LG - Not much to say cept wtf no seriously... WTF Who the **** knew that **** talk was an actual mind game holy crap.

DoH - We need to play more.

Austin Peeps

JF - lawl at u only getting there on the second day.

Jordan - Wow ***** in singles and got ***** in Crews oh well all for fun!

Levi - Holy **** we lost ur *** the first day sorry bout that lawl wtf.

Kal - Always fun keep up with good **** ur getting much better man... Six stock in crews WTF AND WITH ZELDA WHO THE **** LOSES A STOCK TO ZELDA!?!?!?!

To all my other people if I didnt shout out to you I'm sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry I got lots of children to **** so I'll be on my way EVERY ONE have an amazing next couple month's till I see yall again at SOS's next...final tournament? lol peace

SaveTheQueen

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone get to play Broly's Samus? or ditto mm it? :)

He always owns me it Marth dittos though. His spacing is so freaking good it's like he has a invisible wall that just hits you when you get 36" from his Marth's wrist.

*also waits for vids*

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I also anticipate videos, Xelic. I'm going to get in touch with Louisanna about their videos. I'm sure Drew will eventually get to whatever Bluezaft recorded (if he did..... I really am not sure.)

Taylor and Smiles..... WOW. Did you not read that I thanked you in the first part of the shout outs at all?
I just wanted a little jab at the end, because it's true.

So tell me how I stole your non-existent tournament.

You have no right to complain. You guys didn't have a single update of actual information to your planning thread. You had no venue, no date, not even a list of events. Me and Sos wrote up the post in one night and I talked to Cliff the next day. That's how you get things done people. If I didn't act then, there would be no tournament. You guys took far too much time, and completely missed the summer.

Smiles, you couldn't even make a banner on time. You also had THOUSANDS of chances to talk to Cliff, but you decided to go play Beat Mania or eat Ramen.

Forkgirl, how many times did I bother you to get a date set? In fact, not long after I took charge, you personally thanked me for taking over, because you were tired of hosting tournaments. So now you turn around and say I stole it from you:confused:

King Mosquito out.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I also anticipate videos, Xelic. I'm going to get in touch with Louisanna about their videos. I'm sure Drew will eventually get to whatever Bluezaft recorded (if he did..... I really am not sure.)

Taylor and Smiles..... WOW. Did you not read that I thanked you in the first part of the shout outs at all?
I just wanted a little jab at the end, because it's true.

So tell me how I stole your non-existent tournament.

You have no right to complain. You guys didn't have a single update of actual information to your planning thread. You had no venue, no date, not even a list of events. Me and Sos wrote up the post in one night and I talked to Cliff the next day. That's how you get things done people. If I didn't act then, there would be no tournament. You guys took far too much time, and completely missed the summer.

Smiles, you couldn't even make a banner on time. You also had THOUSANDS of chances to talk to Cliff, but you decided to go play Beat Mania or eat Ramen.

Forkgirl, how many times did I bother you to get a date set? In fact, not long after I took charge, you personally thanked me for taking over, because you were tired of hosting tournaments. So now you turn around and say I stole it from you:confused:

King Mosquito out.
Less drama and more shoutouts. Seriosuly take this to aim or email or something.

D

Deleted member

mindgames on prize money? kyle only got $18

i also happened to lose my controller at sos's the first night of the tournament. i've only had one since i started smash 5 years ago. more sentimental value than a "i need my controller to play well!!" kind of thing. but id love to see it again one day. it has faint sharpy markers on the back but most of it is rubbed off and it's pretty beat up on the sides from dropping it. oh well if it's gone but let me know if anyone sees it. thx to sos's gf for letting me borrow a controller for the tournament.

shoutouts later

forkgirl

Smash Lord
we had a venue and a date set actually and you knew that. and i'm not mad, because like i said, i wanted a big tournament, i didnt have to necessarily be the one to have it, i just wanted one. so yes i'm glad you had this tournament. it was fun and everyone came and whatnot...but stop making your "little jabs". i get so sick of them

but anyways, shoutouts :D

xelic: <33333 hanging out was fun, sorry about 3rd in teams. we did ****, but i guess i brought us down, sigh :/ come back to SA already.

DoH: besides teams and that one peach ditto, we didn't get to play at all :( hanging out was fun though.

Adrian/cave: i knew you would win :)

broly: amazing! congrats at 4!!! boo for not playing you, but it was cool seeing ya

smiles: hey taylor i brought you dr pepper
me: really?
smiles: yea
me: its really for me?!
*takes a big mouthful of alcohol* *almost throws up*
:/ thanks buddy!!

bluezaft: boo for green greens. >:( did our teams matches get recorded??

taylor: thanks for all the friendlies, good matches :) you're definitely the better taylor

cyphus: crazy doc! good meeting you :)

drumma boi: you're awesome! come to more tx tournaments!! too bad we couldnt hang out more at this one :(

kal: nice meeting you and owning your marth ;D you destroyed all my non sheik characters though

levi: cool hanging out

kyle/mosquito: thanks for the tournament, it was a lot of fun, hope you weren't too stressed

sos: most annoying falco EVER!!! :) i couldn't touch him in teams...i didnt completely suck against your other characters though :)

coach: you're a noob for not coming to the tournament!

florida, lousiana: thanks for coming you guys, it was cool playing new people!!!

shyguy: i remember you :) i played you a few freindlies right?? i dont think i ever saw you smile, lol

grrr...luigi who beat me...your name totally slipped my mind, but you're luigi is too good. low tier shouldnt be allowed to beat sheik that badly :)

george: i still dont think i've ever played you, but you're super nice :) it was cool hanging out. y'all should have had a crystal city crew

Rob$: boo, you left before teams :( you should have stayed and hung out :) but it was cool seeing you

lep: cool seeing you again, boo for not avenging me by beating that luigi (mentioned above) :)

majin: we never did our mm.

bearr: you eliminated me, so mean. ;_; way to own sos' chair, lol

i'm probably forgetting poeple, but i'm kind of in a hurry :)
omg i know i'm forgetting people...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
we had a venue and a date set actually and you knew that. and i'm not mad, because like i said, i wanted a big tournament, i didnt have to necessarily be the one to have it, i just wanted one. so yes i'm glad you had this tournament. it was fun and everyone came and whatnot...but stop making your "little jabs". i get so sick of them

but anyways, shoutouts :D

xelic: <33333 hanging out was fun, sorry about 3rd in teams. we did ****, but i guess i brought us down, sigh :/ come back to SA already.

DoH: besides teams and that one peach ditto, we didn't get to play at all :( hanging out was fun though.

Adrian/cave: i knew you would win :)

broly: amazing! congrats at 4!!! boo for not playing you, but it was cool seeing ya

smiles: hey taylor i brought you dr pepper
me: really?
me: its really for me?!
*takes a big mouthful of alcohol* *almost throws up*
:/ thanks buddy!!

bluezaft: boo for green greens. >:( did our teams matches get recorded??

taylor: thanks for all the friendlies, good matches :) you're definitely the better taylor

cyphus: crazy doc! good meeting you :)

drumma boi: you're awesome! come to more tx tournaments!! too bad we couldnt hang out more at this one :(

kal: nice meeting you and owning your marth ;D you destroyed all my non sheik characters though

levi: cool hanging out

kyle/mosquito: thanks for the tournament, it was a lot of fun, hope you weren't too stressed

sos: most annoying falco EVER!!! :) i couldn't touch him in teams...i didnt completely suck against your other characters though :)

coach: you're a noob for not coming to the tournament!

florida, lousiana: thanks for coming you guys, it was cool playing new people!!!

shyguy: i remember you :) i played you a few freindlies right?? i dont think i ever saw you smile, lol

grrr...luigi who beat me...your name totally slipped my mind, but you're luigi is too good. low tier shouldnt be allowed to beat sheik that badly :)

george: i still dont think i've ever played you, but you're super nice :) it was cool hanging out. y'all should have had a crystal city crew

Rob$: boo, you left before teams :( you should have stayed and hung out :) but it was cool seeing you

lep: cool seeing you again, boo for not avenging me by beating that luigi (mentioned above) :)

majin: we never did our mm.

bearr: you eliminated me, so mean. ;_; way to own sos' chair, lol

i'm probably forgetting poeple, but i'm kind of in a hurry :)
omg i know i'm forgetting people...

lol my falco isnt annoying.. lol i 2nd the coach statement

leprechaun

Smash Ace
so this being my first tourny in a good while it went pretty good. .. . . . . . .

good seeing all you guys again . . . . . good **** like always. . . mad props to brolly , didn't get to do our 1v1 . . . next time for sure. .. .

Louisianan smasher . . . . . we had good matches in crew...
same with the florida smashers

dallas crew you guys almost had us. . . . .

zero: getting ganons up tilt kill was way to good. . . .

sethlon: OMG you **** vs space animals . . . . way to good in crews

bear: good job as team cap. . . .

xelic: ***** like always. . .

cave: good job getting first , still gots the skillz. . .

forkgirl: nice seeing you again.....

carlie: don't really know you but nice seeing you again also

smiles: shame on your drunk self

valley guys.: nice matches vs you guys in crew

austin : good pics

JF: to bad you didn't come the first day . . . . . but still good team matches. . .

florida smashers : you guys are very good. . . . . .nice meeting you guys..
Louisiana : good ****. . . . . nice seeing you guys also

SA: smashers last but not least. . . .: sorry i didn't get to go party with you SOS still good **** though in the tourny. . . . . but next time. . .

MR.C i'll stop by your house on a random day

if i forgot anyone don't feel bad . .......i love you also

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
mindgames on prize money? kyle only got $18

i also happened to lose my controller at sos's the first night of the tournament. i've only had one since i started smash 5 years ago. more sentimental value than a "i need my controller to play well!!" kind of thing. but id love to see it again one day. it has faint sharpy markers on the back but most of it is rubbed off and it's pretty beat up on the sides from dropping it. oh well if it's gone but let me know if anyone sees it. thx to sos's gf for letting me borrow a controller for the tournament.

shoutouts later
WOW, I'm sorry dude, I do remember seeing it on the registration table on Day 2, but I only was able to take an unclaimed silver controller home, which I used on Day 2 after mine disappeared after the Florida battle. It stood out, I hope some one has it. There were no controllers left once everyone went outside and I cleaned up.

Edit: and as for Kyle getting 18 dollars, well that's pretty simple. There was 2 5th place people, and Rob$ didn't want to play for the money, so I asked them both and splitsies was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom