• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
hey add me to the Texas list
and where is this lan thing at if you could just pm the address to me that would be great
It's at the Wayside Chapel and the address is:

1705 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78213

As for parking... there are houses next to Wayside on that small half-circle road, suggested you park next to the 300 building and just unload through the back door of the house. It's about the same walk parking in the front and you can't stay parked there unless your on the driveway without getting ticketed. So use Wayside's parking lot.

Bring a sleeping bag and pillow if you plan on going there to crash...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will accept the Pichu challenge.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol..question of the day..if it were done in the parking lot..who would come out victorious..Cyphus..or chillstick?

Edit: wanna MM shyguy? If you win..ill give you ten dollars..if i win..you cant post for 3 weeks.

**** man indeed the question of the day..... yesterday..... the day before.... and today..... and maybe tomorrow....... maybe......

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
I would have perhaps shown up for this if I were told sooner of it, but since I went to TGM's tourney last weekend work wouldn't like it too much that I take 2 saturdays off in a row anyways.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
random smasher in cali: you live in texas, right?
me: yea
smasher: do you know sos?
smasher: can you do me a favor?
me: depends
smasher: give him this cd for me
me: um...okay

sos, this time i will try very very hard to remember to not forget to give you that cd XD

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
random smasher in cali: you live in texas, right?
smasher: do you know sos?
smasher: can you do me a favor?
me: depends
smasher: give him this cd for me
me: um...okay

sos, this time i will try very very hard to remember to not forget to give you that cd XD
Hey taylor remember that CD you owed me?

XD

defsithe

Smash Ace
boo, our crew is reduced to 2, lol. ah eff valley, B'ville ftw?
hahaha that suks. when i spoke to ur ride i was like wow brownsville is actually bringing a few people :golfclap: but nvm that now.

thats right ur not from the valley ur from brownsville.:chuckle:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
so who is going to the after party sunday night??? its gonna be 2 good :p
Me'n bear likely will. Also, you need to hang out friday, so me an bear don't get lonely. It'll just be us two driving down =/

(Gabe and velox are coming, but not till sat morning. RoyR and SE bailed ;_;;_; )

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
looks like LA has reduced to 8 now.
Car 1: varuna, flarefox, cyphus, lee...(?)
car 2: taylor, eet, shyguy, kyle...(?)
unless we get some fillers.
but yea anyway...

um..

mario galaxy has deffinately impressed me so far. great stuff.

ERK111

Smash Cadet
Well, I just got out of surgery and I feel like ****. I don't know if I will be able to go or not, like the whole back of my head is numb, I can't even pick up a bottle of water, but because all I had was a metal bar removed from my chest, and nothing was broken, I'm supposed to have like hella rapid recovery. I'm still really delerious from the anasteshia though, even though my surgery was this morning.

My first plan was to try and leave Friday and take Ronnie/Roy_R/Mouf to play Austin (FLT/Xelic/JF/AustinRC/etc.), but I never really got my stuff together and seeing I don't have AIM (lack of a computer). So, now the plan is me and G@BE won't leave till sometime Saturday morning, but we'll see how it goes. I really want to come [and ****], but I just don't know if I can make it. It will be good to see everyone again (I haven't seen anyone since EVO) except for just the Houston/Magnolia people and FLT (he blessed Magnolia with his presence about July)/Rayzorium. I don't think Wes plays anymore anyway (Wes if you read this that's gayyyy, I understand why though...) I'll have to take his place in the smash community then I guess... lol

Anways, sorry Drew, I won't post on an alternate account again, I just needed to get this non-spam out. I know you don't like me anyways (I know why, but seriously I forgot what I didn't like about the power rankings, it had been like 5 months since I had decided why I didn't agree with them, I seriously forgot <<) :p And come on, you know just as well as I do how stupid power rankings are. They're a fun joke.

Also, Mr. C, if we come, could we house with you? I'm really gunna need a couch, usually we stay at Smiles', but it's not like the most comfortable :p You've meet me before, I played white Marth against you at Joe Michael 3 (the one that was canceled in February) on the TV against that back wall. I will of course be bringing G@BE with me as well. I don't really know anyone else in SA we could house with (with a couch :p)

So SideEffect (Ronnie), you don't want to go with us anymore? You know that if
we'd go I'd really like it if you came with us as well. Along with Roy_R or Mouf.

Oh, it's Velox btw, I don't know if I said that already...

ERK111

Smash Cadet
To the last melee event ever? Plus I'm serioulsy awesome and nobody has ever seen me play. I think everyone needs to get beat by Velox (I'm not actually cocky, I just like to mess around. Here is some of my **** -->Combo Video<--). It's gay how I've never really gotten out there and played anybody except like, JF/ARC/Rayz/Wes/Magnolia/Houston.

That video is kind of old footage though, like EVO-June I think. It had to have been because I played Wes in like July, then didn't play for like... 4 -5 months cept some random times in between with Rayz/Seth/Gabe.

And I'm not that sick mommy...

ERK111

Smash Cadet
I agree though, you're a smart man. Also you're right, Halo 3 is a little overhyped. People are all like "Halo made FPS popular....".... had anyone played a superior FPS like Half Life 2? Seriously...

Oh, sorry Drew... heh, I'll stop.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Also, Mr. C, if we come, could we house with you? I'm really gunna need a couch, usually we stay at Smiles', but it's not like the most comfortable :p You've meet me before, I played white Marth against you at Joe Michael 3 (the one that was canceled in February) on the TV against that back wall. I will of course be bringing G@BE with me as well. I don't really know anyone else in SA we could house with (with a couch :p)
Bro I'll ask my parents if a yall can stay over but I highly doubt they will allow that to happen. I don't know they are weird like that...but it won't hurt to ask. By the way if they say its ok....just want you to know my house is a good 20-30 minutes away from this tourney.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hope you can make it chris.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i hope u can make this velox. i admire your determination to come and ****. if mr.c isnt able 2 house u let me know ill pull some strings.

Xelic

Smash Ace
I feel bad that I can't offer housing, but I, myself, don't even have a room in my house anymore. =(

My family wouldn't allow strangers to sleep in our house... =/

That being said, I hope no one plans on coming with me from Austin. And if you are, I wish you good luck in finding housing LAWLZ!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
OK, I can guarantee anyone a roof under their heads in a comfortable place as long as you bring your own sleeping bag and pillows for friday night. It's like I said, it's going to be at that Lan Party which is taking place in a church, so should be plenty of sleeping space, but if you can sleep through a bit of noise, then you'll be ok. Otherwise, you can just walk right in, no admission to pay for the lan party and just crash there friday night.

I would recommend you bring your own food and don't arrive super late... before noon would be best. :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
This isn't the best idea, but in case anyone has trouble with their housing, or they are running late to the venue:

(Kyle's cell)

210-723-5386

And I will try my best to make time for you to enter or find out where the hell your housing person is.

This has been added to the first post.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Bro I'll ask my parents if a yall can stay over but I highly doubt they will allow that to happen. I don't know they are weird like that...but it won't hurt to ask. By the way if they say its ok....just want you to know my house is a good 20-30 minutes away from this tourney.
Sorry but they said no. =[ =[

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Right now I'm wondering if I should even go Saturday. I don't think I have enough money to enter singles, and I don't think anybody'd want me on their crew, since that's the only tournament-thing I can pay for on Saturday. Definately entering Teams, and maybe Random/Low Tier...

Also, since I'm going Sat & Sun, I'll be taking my cube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom