• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Wow, cave used his account. Nice to see you following the thing.

Anyways, I got tricked into, so thank Ben, not me >_>

If you really want to thank me, make sure Essence and Dyse come.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian needs a teammate >_>.

I own in teams come on guys :). XD.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I might need a partner talk to me on aim bro :)

hrmmmm either u didnt see my post responding to u.... or u dont wanna team.... hrmmm the mysteries of life.

either way I still dont know about my teams situation but I just wanted to throw it out there that we could team. Also does other people need team mates??

singles before teams is not smart.
yea tru this dave. O yea i got in touch with rag (mobile rag not texas rag) and yea mrP is going and he is pretty sure it is all good. soooo yea just give me a call tomorrow for more details

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Okay Listen up.

I can use big text too.

This is the FIRST tourney to contain the...
PICHU CHALLENGE.

Thats right anybody coming to this tourney can consider this a direct challenge.

THE CHALLENGE:

3 pichus (we all suck I promise)-team red
1 character of your picking
Team attack off
Food on medium
12 minute time limit
BRINSTAR DEPTHS

If you win the first match, you get 10 bucks for being awesome. Not only that but if you lose the first match you don't don't lose anything, nada, squat!

Every match after that every pichu will put up however much you put up (up to 5 bucks per pichu, thats 15 bucks). Also no more money matches after you win one...because it's pichu.

Me and my pichu colleagues have come to the conclusion that no one other than the illustrious and seductive Captain Falcon can win this match up, so if you have your eyes on the prize then he's the horse for the course! Never has there been a challenge so challenging and cute as this, not since that japanese game show where they make the chicks run through a tub a marshmallows, not since you found the toy car at the bottom of the cereal box and used you milk covered spoon to pry it free, not since you tried to fix the thermostat after turning the house into a hellhole and ended up with mercury poisoning(okay well that wasn't too cute but it certainly was challenging!!), was there a challenge such as this.

We will probably be doing this during teams or crews, or some other time when some TV's clear up. Some matches may be recorded. Remember guys, this is serious business. Serious. Business.

Get ready TX... LA is challenging YOU to a Pokemon battle.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
Hey look another noob big lawl

let me make some points:

1. tourny pwnz
2. beowulf sucks
3. no1 thanks teh masterer for spreading mass propaganda to get the ball rolling

noobz know your role

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Wait what?! What happened Hylian?

I'm coming both days, AND I'm entering the Teams with you aren't I not?

When I said possibly Singles and Crew, I meant on that Saturday.

I'm coming for sure on Sunday, and I'm definately entering Team.

You crazy man...

Broly

Smash Lord
well, i apologize for the valley, most wont be able to go to this, but i know we'll take a good 6-7 from brownsville and hopefully produce a good crew to compete. if somehow we all cant go, then im sorry. but me n my bro are top smashers anyway, so we can still win, lol

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey drew, remember when I killed you in 3 hits without taking any damage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_3tdx_XD4
Last time I checked Peach wasn't low tier... I was pointing out that your Zelda might not be as great as advertised ;)

I could also post your zelda losing to my Captain Falcon and Samus, but since they're high tiers I decided against it.

Anyways... to be a little bit on topic you should add random resets, they're super cool. Each character gets one so it evens things out, unlike your example (Sethlon could just reset dreamland... ) It's basically just a stage strike that only works for the first stage, perfectly fair.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
dunno if our opinion matters, but LA wouldn't mind random resets ourselves. It better neutrals...the neutrals. It doesn't really slow down the tourney too much, since it only takes 10 seconds, and 80% the time people don't wanna do it.
We'll have 2 LA crews, but we're missing 2 of top 5 players (john and ricky), so we'll just improvise...
so yea...LA will spend friday night at SOS's, Sat night at a hotel, already paid for....and probably leave sunday night back to Louisiana. (if not, we'll crash at the afterparty, but it seems half of us want to get back sooner, so yea)
we might leave sunday anywhere from 4 to 8ish...so hopefully singles, doubles, and crews are done by then. (if we miss low tier and random, we won't shed any tears, heh)

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you would've probly gotten a better lubbock response in the lubbock thread.

david check your pm's, apparently you don't have voicemail setup

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
just to let everyone that im housing know ahead of time.

the house rules are as follows

1 everyone has to stfu and go to sleep by 2 am (because my gf has work and if she doesnt get any sleep some butt's will have to be kicked.

2 illegal activity is not allowed in my house SUCH AS MURDERING ****** WEAPONS ETC any other kind is perfectly fine though :p

3 i do not provide food but there are resturants right across the street from my house including mcdonalds jack in da box and wendys.

4 bring your own pillows and blankets etc

5 i have 1 fold out couch and smaller couch. i will pick whoever i like best to sleep on them the rest of you get the floor. dont like it? then to bad lols

6 no johns are allowed in my household.

7 i dont want alot of noise so if everyone is screaming and **** then i will kick your *** out.

8 what happens at my apartment stays at my apartment :p

that is all

- S.O.S.

also to ragnarok the reaper quit ****ing texting to my cell phone saying that austin sucks big fat hairy donkey ****. (end quote) the fact is they asked me long b4 you ever did so they have priority 1st come 1st serve so quit acting like your 3 years old about the matter and figure something out im sure theres someone that will house you.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll wrestle(grapple/jujitsu/wha-have-you) MM anyone. winner = tap out via arm choke, joint lock, etc. As a safety precaution, attacking fingers are attacking with fingers is prohibited. These things usually don't last 2 minute, as a heads up.

i'm informed some people would like to see my contortioning. I actually hate doing it when someone goes "wow, lemme get my friend, so you can show him too!"..then his friend goes "wow! lemme get my friend, so you can show him too!"...etc, lol..so i'll prolly do it once or twice each day. (it does put some wear and tear on my body afterall. i'm getting old :()

swift

Smash Journeyman
Me and a friend of mine is coming from dallas. If someone can house us that would be great. I don't know if you have any more room S.O.S. just let me know if you do, or if anyone does?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously RoK..I was the first person to ask SOS for housing >_>...right when the tourny was announced.

Also, I think austin might be able to scratch together a crew. It will be for fun anyways.

And yeah espy I thought you ment you weren't entering any tournies so yeah I am teaming with espy.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I do believe Hylian knows how to wrestle.
Yeah, I do....Why?

*looks at cyphus's post"

OHHH lol.

I guess I could wrestle you cypus though I haven't in a couple of years so you will probably **** me XD.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I shall be attending from LA, Vauhn from LA isnt going now to my knowledge

Definetes from LA

Lee
Cyphus
VAruna
flarefox
Taylor
Kyle
ShyG

Maybes

Eric (eet)
tim
jonwu
Piere
ben

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I do....Why?

*looks at cyphus's post"

OHHH lol.

I guess I could wrestle you cypus though I haven't in a couple of years so you will probably **** me XD.
It's all good.

I'm trying to squeeze in as much time as possible with Jiggs practice.

I hope I don't dissapoint anyone...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Me and a friend of mine is coming from dallas. If someone can house us that would be great. I don't know if you have any more room S.O.S. just let me know if you do, or if anyone does?
i am sorry but i personally have no more room in my apartment but i can find you houging elsewhere im sure kyle can come up with something. seeing as im housing way to many people as it is

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I don't know if anyone is aware of this but... I doubt y'all are.

There is going to be a lan party on Friday night at this place REALLY close to me, it starts at 6 P.M. and there is no admission to come and stay overnight and it's a lock in too! I figure for anyone who can't be housed friday, they can come crash at the lan party and stay the night there...

The doors to the lan party open at 6 P.M. Friday and they will have pizza by the slice but I would recommend you save your money from buying the pizza there as it may come out a bit pricey. Save your food money for fast food restaurants... speaking of which, the lan center is extremely close to a major road full of all kinds of restaurants. If you decide to want to come on a friday and stay the night at the lan party, let me know and I can direct you around as to where you may want to find a decent restaurant or basic needs. (i.e. Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Grocery stores, etc.)

If you want more information, contact me at rubyweapon286@hotmail.com or find me on AIM at basr22386 and MSN at the same email.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
lol..question of the day..if it were done in the parking lot..who would come out victorious..Cyphus..or chillstick?

Edit: wanna MM shyguy? If you win..ill give you ten dollars..if i win..you cant post for 3 weeks.

swift

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anyone is aware of this but... I doubt y'all are.

There is going to be a lan party on Friday night at this place REALLY close to me, it starts at 6 P.M. and there is no admission to come and stay overnight and it's a lock in too! I figure for anyone who can't be housed friday, they can come crash at the lan party and stay the night there...

The doors to the lan party open at 6 P.M. Friday and they will have pizza by the slice but I would recommend you save your money from buying the pizza there as it may come out a bit pricey. Save your food money for fast food restaurants... speaking of which, the lan center is extremely close to a major road full of all kinds of restaurants. If you decide to want to come on a friday and stay the night at the lan party, let me know and I can direct you around as to where you may want to find a decent restaurant or basic needs. (i.e. Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Grocery stores, etc.)

If you want more information, contact me at rubyweapon286@hotmail.com or find me on AIM at basr22386 and MSN at the same email.
Thanks! this will work! S.O.S I understand bro. Just pm the address to me or email me at johncordero87@yahoo.com Thanks!

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay Listen up.

I can use big text too.

This is the FIRST tourney to contain the...
PICHU CHALLENGE.

Thats right anybody coming to this tourney can consider this a direct challenge.

THE CHALLENGE:

3 pichus (we all suck I promise)-team red
1 character of your picking
Team attack off
Food on medium
12 minute time limit
BRINSTAR DEPTHS

If you win the first match, you get 10 bucks for being awesome. Not only that but if you lose the first match you don't don't lose anything, nada, squat!

Every match after that every pichu will put up however much you put up (up to 5 bucks per pichu, thats 15 bucks). Also no more money matches after you win one...because it's pichu.

Me and my pichu colleagues have come to the conclusion that no one other than the illustrious and seductive Captain Falcon can win this match up, so if you have your eyes on the prize then he's the horse for the course! Never has there been a challenge so challenging and cute as this, not since that japanese game show where they make the chicks run through a tub a marshmallows, not since you found the toy car at the bottom of the cereal box and used you milk covered spoon to pry it free, not since you tried to fix the thermostat after turning the house into a hellhole and ended up with mercury poisoning(okay well that wasn't too cute but it certainly was challenging!!), was there a challenge such as this.

We will probably be doing this during teams or crews, or some other time when some TV's clear up. Some matches may be recorded. Remember guys, this is serious business. Serious. Business.

Get ready TX... LA is challenging YOU to a Pokemon battle.
Somebody better fu
cking try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom