• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHDW

Smash Cadet
thats ok. we weren't really expecting any body from waco to come at all, since this n00ber from myspace thats doing all the s hit talking is just a big joke like waco itself. dr. drew the dragon is a f ag for closing all of the good threads. we should have some streetfighter games playing too, i think i'll go insane seeing smash everywhere and for 2 days straight lmao. we should name this the betty tourney II

PS: Drew is not welcomed by teh masterrer

HANA

Smash Apprentice
I admit i do suck at this game. Hmm... Rage ? Arent you the mexican that plays link in the black tunic that likes to shuffle n-airs alot ? you were at the first dallas tournament waco had went to werent you ? Hosted at blue`s place ? If I recall correctly i two stocked you with falco on final destination. Before that I two stocked pootthebox on pokemon stadium.

But those was just friendlies.

Just wondering did someone from waco personally say we were coming to this ? Because I find it funny that people just randomly started assume that we were coming.

Hylian.... the same one that lost a munny match to Nova, right ?

As for the "SA vs Waco" No one in waco cares for this. We could honestly careless to drive 4 hours for some comment that orginated though myspace.
this is obviously the smartest guy on this thread....noone in waco cares about this stuff....four hour drive to try to back up words that someone else made....you guys are ********....

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
thats ok. we weren't really expecting any body from waco to come at all, since this n00ber from myspace thats doing all the s hit talking is just a big joke like waco itself. dr. drew the dragon is a f ag for closing all of the good threads. we should have some streetfighter games playing too, i think i'll go insane seeing smash everywhere and for 2 days straight lmao. we should name this the betty tourney II

PS: Drew is not welcomed by teh masterrer
Wow... you guys take this video game way too seriously.

Edit: If you all want to handle this that badly, Simply drive 4 hours to waco and save us some gas and money -_-. I mean after all, YOUR the ones brought this to smashboards in the first place. Why should we waste time and munny to play a videogame at some guys house in SA when we can play it for free back home ?

So simply put, if you dont plan on driving to Waco for this. Its bests to end any further discussion about this now.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I really didn't expect you guys to come, but it was an excuse to get everyone worked up a state wide crew battle. Whether or not Waco comes is of little concern. I do want the jerk from myspace to come though. Just so he can be embarased even if he was joking.

And Jose, as always, if we provide you a TV, Shoryuken fighters will be represented. I do expect a little help with running the tournament in exchange.

dochimself

Smash Rookie
I really didn't expect you guys to come, but it was an excuse to get everyone worked up a state wide crew battle. Whether or not Waco comes is of little concern. I do want the jerk from myspace to come though. Just so he can be embarased even if he was joking.

And Jose, as always, if we provide you a TV, Shoryuken fighters will be represented. I do expect a little help with running the tournament in exchange.
we'll i really didn't want to throw a st tourney. if anything i'll post on skn that we'll have a get together or something so plp can show up i guess.

Edit: If you all want to handle this that badly, Simply drive 4 hours to waco and save us some gas and money -_-. I mean after all, YOUR the ones brought this to smashboards in the first place. Why should we waste time and munny to play a videogame at some guys house in SA when we can play it for free back home ?

So simply put, if you dont plan on driving to Waco for this. Its bests to end any further discussion about this now.
yea sure thing "sway"

we take this game seriously because nobody likes being called a n00b to their face and reminding them that they suck balls. plp in sa strive to be the best! why would we drive up to sorry a ss waco for? you were the scrub spaming all over sos's myspace page, starting shi t up. oh and look at that...now waco doesn't have teh balls to back up their own trash talk!? surprised? i'm not...i wish i had a penny for every n00b that has poped up and say the exact same shi t that you're saying now. hel l i would have bought smashboards from drew and all the rest of the worthless admins and turn it into a real forum like shoryuken.com - .-_<^>

PS: these waco tarts are ralling up against the good plp of sa and teh betty army in their own little thread. here's the link for those of you that haven't seen this: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88267

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
these people are insane....**** the game...they can bring they're ***** ***** down to waco and we can scrap.....
Chillax, Man its no need for that. Thoses kinds of comment will give them more to talk about. Lets refrain making unnecessary post here. Besides its seems like they understand whats up anyway.

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
well I'm the smash nO0b that was talking to es oh es about this. now i dont know about anyone else from waco, If i gotta rep waco myself i don't care. i dont care about my small exp in the game either, i'm not afraid to press and toggle buttons. obviously i'll most likely get pwned by S.O.S but i aint scared of no challenge. never been afraid. the tourny is on a saturday in november, a week before thanksgiving. i have a job and i can save up for the thing, i just need a way to the place, which i think i already have. im not that serious at that game, but im serious about not backing down. i mean, if i don't go then that's something, if i do go, at least i will have had the balls to. and i got some nice sized balls.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
AHAHAH look at all these noobs i knew you scrubs were too chicken **** to come. When this the tourney goes down everybody gonna ask where those Waco noobs went.

You say you don't want to drive 4 hours for this tourney? suck it up ive been to tourneys all over texas and its been fun sharin hotels w/ my buddies.

Sora come up w/ a original name not some stupid *** name from a game nobody cares about anymore

HANA make a better sig man you suck at MS paint

You all are trash im done with you

dochimself

Smash Rookie
AHAHAH look at all these noobs i knew you scrubs were too chicken **** to come. When this the tourney goes down everybody gonna ask where those Waco noobs went.

You say you don't want to drive 4 hours for this tourney? suck it up ive been to tourneys all over texas and its been fun sharin hotels w/ my buddies.

Sora come up w/ a original name not some stupid *** name from a game nobody cares about anymore

well said masterrer

m( _ _)m

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman

lol.. Excuse me ? Are you serious ? Dude I honestly dont give a ratass about this tournament or proving anykinda point.

we'll i really didn't want to throw a st tourney. if anything i'll post on skn that we'll have a get together or something so plp can show up i guess.

yea sure thing "swade"

we take this game seriously because nobody likes being called a n00b to their face and reminding them that they suck balls. plp in sa strive to be the best! why would we drive up to sorry a ss waco for? you were the scrub spaming all over sos's myspace page, starting shi t up. oh and look at that...now waco doesn't have teh balls to back up their own trash talk!? surprised? i'm not...i wish i had a penny for every n00b that has poped up and say the exact same shi t that you're saying now. hel l i would have bought smashboards from drew and all the rest of the worthless admins and turn it into a real forum like shoryuken.com - .-_<^>

PS: these waco tarts are ralling up against the good plp of sa and teh betty army in their own little thread. here's the link for those of you that haven't seen this: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88267
The qusetion is why would we drive up to SA for ? Exactly... I guess theres point in us coming down or you coming up here. So theres not really reason about any of this. As for waco backing up trash talk. It was one person trash talking not waco. And who is this Swade ? Dude Im not the one that was spamming messages on myspace. If you going trash talk atleast get your facts straight man. And we arent railing up against anyone, that thread was made before this or any of the myspace crap happened. You have little to no ideal of what your talking about.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Praise teh Masterer for speaking his words of wisdom.

Dude, why do you think I play smash? Half of it comes from traveling and meeting new people and the other half comes from standing up and saying "you got owned!"

If all the kids in Waco are like Sora, I wonder why they have a silly little power ranking thing, if they never seemed to care too much about getting better. Then they go out to say that you're taking this too seriously. Those are the words of a scrub. When he gets beat, he cries that people take the game too seriously and should go to "having fun."

Sir, my idea of fun is getting better and being able to say "you got owned!" after I beat someone in a heated match. Not just playing the game just to play.

Like I said, I never honestly thought Waco would form a crew. So you're the one getting all butt hurt over nothing.

Nonetheless, I would honestly appreciate players of ANY skill level to come to my tournament. That shows that they want to play.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
lol.. Excuse me ? Are you serious ? Dude I honestly dont give a ratass about this tournament or proving anykinda point.

The qusetion is why would we drive up to SA for ? Exactly... I guess theres point in us coming down or you coming up here. So theres not really reason about any of this. As for waco backing up trash talk. It was one person trash talking not waco. And who is this Swade ? Dude Im not the one that was spamming messages on myspace. If you going trash talk atleast get your facts straight man. And we arent railing up against anyone, that thread was made before this or any of the myspace crap happened. You have little to no ideal of what your talking about.
well put....dochimself does need to get the facts straight....it dumb cause sway posted in this thread...how did he mess that up?

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
To the scrub named Sora: If you don't care shut the **** up
I ish sorry mastery betty. :laugh:

Praise teh Masterer for speaking his words of wisdom.

Dude, why do you think I play smash? Half of it comes from traveling and meeting new people and the other half comes from standing up and saying "you got owned!"

If all the kids in Waco are like Sora, I wonder why they have a silly little power ranking thing, if they never seemed to care too much about getting better. Then they go out to say that you're taking this too seriously. Those are the words of a scrub. When he gets beat, he cries that people take the game too seriously and should go to "having fun."

Sir, my idea of fun is getting better and being able to say "you got owned!" after I beat someone in a heated match. Not just playing the game just to play.

Like I said, I never honestly thought Waco would form a crew. So you're the one getting all butt hurt over nothing.

Nonetheless, I would honestly appreciate players of ANY skill level to come to my tournament. That shows that they want to play.
Umm who said we were making a crew ? Im all for trying to get better. I simply just dont make it my life. All the best melee players are retireing left and right. " Shizwiz,Ken,DynaDash,Kizzu, "Brawl is coming is out soon, This is game is pretty much dead. I find it comical if anyone is still trying to get better at a game with no major legue if competitive smashers are little to none, When the game was still in its "prime" of course it was fun to get better, but now ?... Im pretty doubtfull people are taking this thread seriously it should be close soon with all the flaming going around.

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
really, i wont even fight for waco, because initially i wasn't even on the smash team, so i'm not on a team. but i will fight for the sake of who I am and my point of knowing people and meeting and such. i dont think that it's stupid for me to post. i'm not frightened by how good anyone is, i'll take up any challenge. so waco smashers, don't fret over this thread, let alone post in it, because it'll be continuous arguing and yall will start to look like females. let me do what i do.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, I lost a MM to Nova at Evo south. I then realized I was being stupid, and he was hitting me with stuff just because I wouldn't expect him to do the same moves over and over and beat him every match we played except a Marth ditto. I also beat him almost every match we played when I went to waco. And we played for hours. I also remember beating you...without even really trying.

I am pretty bad at this game compared to some people. If I can go to waco and destroy everyone there without trying then you really shouldn't try and talk ****.

Other then that, I think you handeled the situation perfectly. Much different after Wes went to waco and showed you that you were not even close to good at this game. Before that you were acting just like the guy on myspace so you could see how most people don't really have a good impression of Waco. I went there and I loved you guys, really fun.

People will always tell you that you suck. Hell, at MGC some guy was telling me that Wes sucked. >_>. It's better to just not really respond and improve so that you beat them. Then they are the ones who look like idiots.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I lost a MM to Nova at Evo south. I then realized I was being stupid, and he was hitting me with stuff just because I wouldn't expect him to do the same moves over and over and beat him every match we played except a Marth ditto. I also beat him almost every match we played when I went to waco. And we played for hours. I also remember beating you...without even really trying.

I am pretty bad at this game compared to some people. If I can go to waco and destroy everyone there without trying then you really shouldn't try and talk ****.

Other then that, I think you handeled the situation perfectly. Much different after Wes went to waco and showed you that you were not even close to good at this game. Before that you were acting just like the guy on myspace so you could see how most people don't really have a good impression of Waco. I went there and I loved you guys, really fun.

People will always tell you that you suck. Hell, at MGC some guy was telling me that Wes sucked. >_>. It's better to just not really respond and improve so that you beat them. Then they are the ones who look like idiots.
Me doing the same things over and over , eh.. maybe so, but don't try to use that as an excuse for losing to me. If I was doing the same things over and over you should have picked up on it and won the money match.

As for this tourny, I hope we can make it cause it sounds like fun.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman

Hmm No johns, I heard he also 3 stocked you twice, you had pichu once and young link the other.

Yea wes owned, Ive heard stories of him owning you lots of times too. But the fact remains you never owned me.

Me **** talking ?, And I rememered we played one match a samus ditto and i wasnt even using advance techs, and you still only manged to 1 stock me 150+ damage. Im not talking ****, just putting you in your place. just dont jump out of line again.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Me doing the same things over and over , eh.. maybe so, but don't try to use that as an excuse for losing to me. If I was doing the same things over and over you should have picked up on it and won the money match.

As for this tourny, I hope we can make it cause it sounds like fun.
Yeah, you are right. No johns. I was just pointing that stuff out because Sora made it sound like I didn't have a say in anything and I am worse then you because you beat me in that money match.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Pffft. You guys call this drama? I've seen better.

Allow me to put in a few of my opinions. First of all, I havn't really been around here for all that long, nor been in the competitive smash scene that long either, but I have to wonder, where is all this hate for Waco coming from? Is this all about some **** from the past, or are you all basing all of this on whatever bs remarks a noob left on myspace and judging the entire city by it? Come on now, that seems a bit ridiculous.

As for the tournament itself, if I can go, I will be there. But you can rest assured that if any Waco people show up, it won't be because of all this lame drama ****, it'll be because they simply want to play. If all you guys are what you're cracked up to be, I don't really expect to beat anyone, but I'll be ****ed if I don't have fun trying.

Really all this trash talk is unnecessary, if you wanted to have a good tourny and all that it could be done without all this ****. If my game is trash, tell that to me after we play, instead of just judging the entire city when there's people living there you might not have ever fought. I didn't have any part in whatever started this crap, and neither did any of the other good players here, so give it a rest.

Anyways, if I'm able to make it, I look forward to playing with you all, whether I get hated on for where I'm from or not.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
This tourney will not only be good based on the number of people coming and the Street Fighter being played, but it will be great for Teh Masterer shall be in attendance.

noobs suck let freedom prevail

HANA

Smash Apprentice

Allow me to put in a few of my opinions. First of all, I havn't really been around here for all that long, nor been in the competitive smash scene that long either, but I have to wonder, where is all this hate for Waco coming from? Is this all about some **** from the past, or are you all basing all of this on whatever bs remarks a noob left on myspace and judging the entire city by it? Come on now, that seems a bit ridiculous.

As for the tournament itself, if I can go, I will be there. But you can rest assured that if any Waco people show up, it won't be because of all this lame drama ****, it'll be because they simply want to play. If all you guys are what you're cracked up to be, I don't really expect to beat anyone, but I'll be ****ed if I don't have fun trying.

Really all this trash talk is unnecessary, if you wanted to have a good tourny and all that it could be done without all this ****. If my game is trash, tell that to me after we play, instead of just judging the entire city when there's people living there you might not have ever fought. I didn't have any part in whatever started this crap, and neither did any of the other good players here, so give it a rest.

Anyways, if I'm able to make it, I look forward to playing with you all, whether I get hated on for where I'm from or not.
well put dude...well put

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
I have started better

Whine moar you sound like a noob

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
ugh, stop doing that hana -_- you're like the guy standing behind someone as they make comments and are like "yeah!" not really saying anything important lol

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you are right. No johns. I was just pointing that stuff out because Sora made it sound like I didn't have a say in anything and I am worse then you because you beat me in that money match.
You didnt have say in anything. This is waco SA related talk. your neither.
im done with this for the day, its highly doubtfull it will still be running by tomorrow.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
ugh, stop doing that hana -_- you're like the guy standing behind someone as they make comments and are like "yeah!" not really saying anything important lol

yea i've been doing that to everybody today..lol..

i just agree with what you said

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm No johns, I heard he also 3 stocked you twice, you had pichu once and young link the other.
Pichu and Young Link. Two characters I don't play. The fact that I was using them just shows how bored I was with my mains. How about the times I 3 stocked him in Falco dittos? I don't play falco either FYI.

Yea wes owned, Ive heard stories of him owning you lots of times too. But the fact remains you never owned me.
Stories of him owning me? Lmao he has owned everyone in texas pretty much. And I have never played Wes for money. You played him for $70 and got 5 stocked several times. That is a story.

Me **** talking ?, And I rememered we played one match a samus ditto and i wasnt even using advance techs, and you still only manged to 1 stock me 150+ damage. Im not talking ****, just putting you in your place. just dont jump out of line again.
Yeah, and I guess you didn't notice that all I did that match was double missle and dash attack. Over. And over. And over. Good job on not being able to beat me when I only really used two moves. I was just messing around with you.

And who the **** are you to put me in my place? You **** talkd the entire smash community and then got ***** for $70. You don't HAVE a place. I know where I stand very well. I know who I can beat and who I cant. And I know you suck. So don't tell me anything about where I stand.

Smash Apprentice
ALL of this waoc noobness needs to stop. the FACT of the matter is kodak sway and HANA both were talking **** about me and san antonio and they even made a myspace group called i hate S.o.S. and Betty i mean wtf and now they act like oh its just a game i dont care about it. well ill tell you what time to man up *****'s!!!

as for the rest of waco i apologize even if you guys are noobs because i was told that this was a group effort and i was hated by all in waco once again this is what i was told by sway himself. dont believe me just look at my myspace

and the worst part of it all i dont remember every meeting and or playing sway or HANA in my life but aparently i must have pwnd there **** really badly if they talk **** about me over myspace.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I have started better
I would hope so, because judging from

Whine moar you sound like a noob
that lame response, it's not very convincing.

:laugh:

anyways im not here to get caught up in your flame war, and I've said what I want to say whether you wanna take it seriously or not.

as for the rest of waco i apologize even if you guys are noobs because i was told that this was a group effort and i was hated by all in waco once again this is what i was told by sway himself. dont believe me just look at my myspace
I can't hate somebody I've never met ;o

HANA

Smash Apprentice
ALL of this waoc noobness needs to stop. the FACT of the matter is kodak sway and HANA both were talking **** about me and san antonio and they even made a myspace group called i hate S.o.S. and Betty i mean wtf and now they act like oh its just a game i dont care about it. well ill tell you what time to man up *****'s!!!

i didn't talk **** till you called me a *********** noob. i only made that group at the request of many people....i really had no problem with you until you got me involved somehow... its the I Hate Amy/S.O.S/Betty group.....i hate Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom