• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11-13 Doegusch Brawl stream + Results (Orion, Mr.R, LP, Leon, Staco, iStud, Calzorz).

Flayl

Smash Hero
Did J.Miller go only Luigi, Gheb Wolf, KillerJawz Samus, Yikarur Yoshi?

Is TsunaYoshi a Yoshi player?

Are there any other low/low-mid players I should know about?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Did J.Miller go only Luigi, Gheb Wolf, KillerJawz Samus, Yikarur Yoshi?

Is TsunaYoshi a Yoshi player?

Are there any other low/low-mid players I should know about?
I heard J.Miller used ROB and Peach in pools. No idea about Bracket.
Yikarur used Diddy in Bracket.
KJawz went all Samus, I went all Wolf.

Tsunayoshi is a TL player.
Desti played Luigi / Snake in Bracket and PB used various characters including Ness.

:059:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea miller didnt only use weegee he used others i can find out for u

and yea killerjawz = samus only

Edit: jmiller used luigi and peach in brackets

and in pools he used luigi then peach then rob

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
gheb used against snickas no wolf, cuz he was sceared of wolf dittos ;D
jmiller used in the first match luigi and after that 2 times peach

Bloody

Smash Rookie
Its not a bad thing, but it is true.

Do you honestly think you have the mental stamina to time out every person you place and still be focused by the time you play good players in bracket?

I don't think anyone does :p
I'm working on it ;)
But you should know that my real intention is not to time out anybody....
I just want to destroy the patience of my opponent so that they do foolish things.

And yes, jmiller also used Peach in Bracket, against me.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm working on it ;)
But you should know that my real intention is not to time out anybody....
I just want to destroy the patience of my opponent so that they do foolish things.

And yes, jmiller also used Peach in Bracket, against me.
why not just **** the bad players and then do that vs good ones >_>

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
late shoutouts are late

JUDGE & Crifer - love you guys :D

Staco - was a good tourney, thanks for co hosting, shame i didnt get to play you but it will prob happen next time. Thank the other host for me too

Rog- your PT was amazing, hope we meet again

luigi player- Good games, hope we play again in tournament really soon :)

puple H - maybe ill beat you next time, ggs XD

Drago - close games were good

RAMIIN!!!- good friendlys lol maybe next time ill do better XD

leon- next time we will money match :D

istudy- too good

T- GGs, love your wolf

and thanks to everyone else i met and played, it made the trip worth traveling for. i know people expected me to do better but i lost early fairly. Im just glad i have taken something from this tourney and will try harder to do better next time :)

J.Miller

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J.Miller91
Been meaning to do this for awhile

(Desti + Jul!?) - I’m not alone after all! :D

Desti- Glad I got to meet and play u it was pretty nice to know there are other Luigi users in Europe. It was fun to playing singles and doubles, I have ideas we should try next time as double wigi, a lot of fire is involved :p

Jul!? - I really wish you came up to me after seeing my games with Bloody, although it was 5am in the morning so I can hardly blame you for spectating instead. Thanks for describing my Luigi play style the way u did, I don’t think anyone has been as accurate describing it and knowing what I’m doing. As long as we are the same tourny we WILL play J

Rog- SERIOUSLY!? You just showed up from out from nowhere asked me for a game and just surprised me to no end. We all know Squirtle can be a force in the right hands and I have no idea if nerves would have got the better of me if we had played in tournament without the friendlies, all I know is your PT is capable of upsets I have a lot of faith that you will do something memorable and soon J also your Ivy!!! Your made her look as she isn’t actually just a weak link would like to see more of your matches it was great 2 play u man.

Draqo - I loved our ROB vs. Snake set I wish I decided to just hit the Z button although we only played those matches it was fun, if we are at the same tournament would like to play u again your snake is pretty different your aggressive and in people’s faces at nearly all times. I had to adjust to that quickly. GGS

Istudy - I’m sorry we couldn’t MM I would have If I could have afforded to but I’m not the type to agree then not have the money to pay up if I lost. Our set in pools was intense we both had some good moments and others that were just plain… strange. I hope we talk and play more games(MM’s or friendlies, though its more likely it will be friendlies) in the near future man congrats on your placements and GG’S.

Pika4life- I’m glad we got to play man, I TRIED to tell certain smashers how good you were and they were sceptical of you(not in a insulting way) I’m glad you got to play them both and did well :p then we got to play our friendlies you made me remember why I loved to kill the rat early ^^ it’s been awhile since I last played Hoe4U or BKING the MU exp is always there our most memorial game was TL v Pika the whole 8 mins where like 10% determined a winner I like those kinda games it was fun to play against you, hopefully we play again soon. P.S I’ll make it hard for you to get revenge J so no slacking in training bro, ill be in training too GG’s

Bloody - I liked our set I have stuff to work on while in tournament I’ll be taking note of how I think when I’m in tourny mode. Your Wario is more opportunist I took a lil bit too much time to get used to it, I fight Wario’s that chase me and fight me up close which is not as effective as Wario overall IMO anyway thanks for the experience of playstyle glad we had friendlies and showed you what I’m capable of J hope 2 play u again.

Yami- Glad we got to play a few singles matches and you’re a great doubles partner the Sunday morning was a good set of games.

Crifer- Glad u were there and got to play you, thanks for the smashville DK knowledge gonna apply it eventually :p

Judge: Happy you found your pad didn’t get to play you because of that :/ hope we put that right in the near future

T: Wish we could have had more friendlies not many DDD’s around or wolf ggs J

Leon+LP+ Mr.R - I wanted 2 play all 3 of u just didn’t get an opportunity to, hope the next tournament we are all at we get to play. GG’s and congrats on your placings

Staco+ Tay(?) - Thanks for co-hosting/hosting a memorable tournament J

I had a great time while I was there, thanks to every1 I played. Hope to be able to travel down to the next upcoming tournaments. Whenever I post something its usually lengthy…sorry 4 the long read.

J.Miller

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J.Miller91
Dammit! I knew I forgot someone important :/

im sorry man, you were the reason I decided to even use Peach against Wario( the green missile mess up was so demoralising :p) in the 1st place, our set was really good you made me play VERY different. Your air camping was pretty unique from other warios ive played, you made it so hard 4 me 2 get in hope to play you more in the near future.

10 seconds lol on pokemon geez longest tourny match I have had to date ^^ ggs man

J.Miller

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J.Miller91
hehe against me, he did and an he did an annoyingly great job of it. Against peach getting grabbed at 100% = Death and I was going for it though I kept messing up, easily one of the intense matches I had to play. He took any opportunity I gave him and punished well had to chase so much :)

I wish I had a local Wario who played like that.

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
im still angry about the tripping the last 20 secs. from our third match :D
usually i dont want to timeout someone but your peach was too mais. xDD
you was the most surprising opponent in my bracket. i thought "oh ok, 1studying is the top seed, so 1 very strong player, yeah im getting 2th out"
and then, "hell no, he even beated istudying, damn"

J.Miller

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J.Miller91
No! you played the match up right, and I'm glad you went for the time out. You were getting me frustrated and I messed up the upsmash so much, you made me work for everything. Yeah I got fortunate that trip let me get in some good damage though i cant remember how I killed you just remember I had little time to get the job done. Haha you surprised me as well man, it was like why am I not punishing the stuff you were doing it seemed so basic but in reality it wasnt, you kept yourself airbourne to the point I couldnt punish as well as I would like.

yeah, I was happy when I heard my pool. I would rather fight Diddy as a top seed than a snake, meta or marth... thats just how Luigi, rob or peach go - actually any of my mid chars would rather fight diddy lol but yeah all my matches were intense so it was fun.

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
hmm camping is not right for me, that dont make fun xD i should learn more how to read / punish. everyone can play a campy wario

but thanks ;D

J.Miller

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J.Miller91
actually I dont think every1 can play campy wario not an effiecent 1 anyway... It's harder than ppl might think. Your camping was pretty good, deffo learn how to read and punish when u see opportunities to. However camping is a big aspect of Wario's game playing for fun in comparison to tournament is different but thats just my opinion. :)

Yikarur

Smash Master
good stuff Orion in proving europe as legit :troll:

nobody would accept it ever though =(

Top Bottom