• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11-13 Doegusch Brawl stream + Results (Orion, Mr.R, LP, Leon, Staco, iStud, Calzorz).

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Very good tourny, though I did my worst performance in a long time. No johns I deserved it :O

I've played with a lot of great people but I was really tired so I don't remember who I talked to and who I didn't, so I'll just leave random shoutouts :

Blood : I'll get my revenge, I swear

Semifer : loved your Wolf, hope we can play more in the future

Siri : you're cool and your Peach is hot

Staco : sexiest footstool in the tourny

Yikarur and his teammate : MAXIMUM SPAMMING !!
But it worked, no johns.

Crysis : ^^

Yami : promis le prochain tournoi on gere les doubles.
Et les Snake random qui placent 9e x)

Chair : classiest man in the tournament, I don't think we played but we should've

T : it was nice meeting you, too bad we did it at the BK and not in front of a wii, next time fo shoo

Calzorz : I hope you know that Leon loves you with a passion

Leon : next smashfest it's gonna be banana on very high for each and every game è_é

And that's it, congrats to everyone for their placing and sorry to the people I forgot.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
"Et les Snake random qui placent 9e x)"
Je ne sais pas random XD
Meh, my French sucks, I don't even know why you mentioned me under your Shoutout to Yami haha :D

What did I do to you :cry:

Maze95

Smash Rookie
*Riverside Mother****er* :awesome:

Really nice Tournament =D Cant wait go to the next =)
Hope see you guys soon.
And Andy you have to improve your French xD

Staco

Smash Champion
Updated the results, Ill add Teams later on.
I hopefully still get the pool images somewhat.

crifer

Smash Lord
Aqua
really nice bracket match we had. I was a little bit afraid of your falco, but I played really safe. your mk dittos with garok were pretty nice. and your hands were so sweated after our match rotes Gesicht

Calzorz
We only changed a few words after you were coming back from the hotel, but you seemd like a really nice guy. your nade game is amazing...congratulations for the 3rd place! Hope to see you again and maybe play you ;-)

Calzorz sister
Thanks for a little amount of estrogen! next time I´m gonna talk with you

Caranthire
idk, sorry :-)

Chair
You´re truly amazing großes Grinsen Really nice guy, who has an awesome wario. Bite to jab to fart kill @ 50 % was really mean rotes Gesicht In friendlys, my DK was way better... I´m gonna work on that MU, hope to see you again.

CRZ
Entertaining Friendlies, and you taught me some stuff, too. Thanks! Your Match against LP was amazing. I wonder why you didn´t make it further in the bracket. Hope to see you again :-) and p.s.: your fox is freaking fast!

Four Sword
idk, sorry

G~P
I´ve seen you nickname on some TV´s but nothing more :-/

iStudying
Great games man :-) Next time I´m gonna beat you for sure ;P "I guess you wanna watch that match, too?" Cool photos you uploaded on facebook, hope to see you again soon.

J.Miller
Great friendlies at saturday morning :-) Your Luigi is really scary and your spacing is really amazing, seriously!

KillerJawz
Awesome friendlies! At the beginning I could not touch you at all man großes Grinsen Later it became a little bit easier, your samus is really sexy.

Lavlis
nothing afaik

Leon
Nice seeing you again, although it´s sad we didn´t play this time :-/ your last match against staco with peach was amazing (but I already told you that :-) )

LuLLo
nothing afaik

Marc
nothing afaik

MTR
nothing afaik :-/

Orion
Nice talking to you. you´re hilarious großes Grinsen I like to listen to your perspective of brawl, the metagame and the players. Next tourney, I´m gonna play you, too :-)

PikaForLife
your team matches with selebu were soooo freaking entertaining!

Rog
nothing afaik

ShadowTl
You really improved by a lot, but you have to watch out for bad patterns!

Siri
nothing afaik except saying hello 2 times :-)

T
Nice seeing you again and really good placing, although you had luck meeting semifer ^^ in teams you were amazing, but your nickname was seriously not funny at all.

telu
nothing afaik

Tiersie
nothing afaik

Yami
nothing afaik

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Aqua I think we played even in freeplay =F

Calzorz okay you are the first person in the list for whom i don't have anything to say. anyways nice placing

Calzorz sister I can only imagine you were bored as hell

Chair You were totally right about the pool situation with crifer btw. i would decide the same way (and already have done so) nice seeing you again, your just awesome and i wanna tribute that

CRZ I watched two matches of you, one where you beat PikaForLife, which was pretty amazing. the second one you lost to Purple~H, tough luck but he played really well this tourney. i like your fox though

Four Sword No contact imo =/

G~P We played teams (freeplay and pools). Best matches of the whole weekend, srsly i enjoyed them so much =D your ROB was a nice thunder target =D

J.Miller Did we have contact? ^^'

KillerJawz No contact iirc, even though I wanted to ask you something...

Lavlis No contact iirc
Leon No contact iirc

LuLLo We had some nice freeplay matches. Too bad you didn't make it out of pools. You seemed pretty nice. Your Ike was stylish.

Marc We lost teams against you, pretty hard. lol

Mr-R Thanks for trying to set up a stream =F

MTR basically the same shoutouts as for G~P lol i like your Lucario

Orion Again I'm really sorry that you didn't make it out of pools =(

PikaForLife Awesome Teammate! If you come to M2N we gotta team again. I promise I will play better. Friendlies were also fun. But you are really shy :> Anyways you are a cool guy and I enjoyed teaming with you. Gratz at your placing as well =)

Rog No contact iirc

ShadowTl Your Tink is so spammy (read: good) Keep that up (and don't always switch to MK =) ) And good **** beating GoldenIke in your last pool match. You played really well in this one

Siri Whos shirt did you have when you chased that car?? (i know now) you seem like a nice guy as well, too bad we didnt have contact

T You ***** us in teams. Good placement, really earned it.

telu No contact iirc
Tiersie No contact iirc

Yami No contact iirc, thanks for uploading vids =)

(only shoutouts to internationals)

Yikarur

Smash Master
Calzorz
you're like the only person of the world that prefers Training Mode instead of playing with a real person ;__; </3 well nevermind, we practiced platform cancel together LOL you always look so finished, you should sleep way more :p but you're a nice guy and I hope you'll be at MSN#2, and you HAVE to be at WakuWakuSmash, it's like the european championship lol :p

Calzorz sister
I don't know if you're going to read that but I write something here nevertheless
I really liked to talk to you, you was a really nice girl and you smiled a lot, I like that =D
I still can't imagine someone earning 1000 Pound for working in a second hand shop xD thats crazy, I want too ;___; you're awesome, I hope you'll come to germany/another tournament some day, would be nice to see you again.

Chair
Chair da bess! I really like your presence, it's always fun to talk to you and stuff! o: like you said we need to talk about more important themes more :p looking forward to MSN2. Oh and don't be so conscientiously about Semifer, it was not that bad, it was annoying but thats how dutchies are, I think a lot of people are even more annoyed but they don't open their mouth. I remember back to BBI where I played istudy in low tiers and the dutchies screamed, my ears hurt D: xD
looking forward to meet you again ^-^

Leon
I collect you with Staco =D but we never talk to each other, it's probably because I don't like to talk to frenchies because it's often very hard for me to understand them and It feels stupid to say "what?" all the time xDD but you're a nice guy and I hope you'll at future events too :)

Mr-R
we never really talk to each other, we need to do this the next time for sure :D

Orion
YOUR SCARY TONGUE D: thanks for the massage, it safed my day, I felt so terrible and afterwards I felt so relived, you can't imagine how awesome that was.
You're such a funny guy, I always like having you arround because you're so crazy :p and the moment where you jumped on my back and said "GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY" haha you're so awesome :p

PikaForLife
I liked the team matches with you, didn't watch you in singles but your Pika was on a good level, keep it up :D

Rog
You're a very symphatic person, next time we need to play!

T
You're my Top2 dutchie. (you and Chairs presence is always exhilarating :) )
you're overall look, your smiling, I like everything on you except beating Basti :p
you're such a nice person, I hope you'll be at future tournaments too.
Gratz on your placing in singles, you're so good :p

Yami&telu
it was hard for me to seperate you two, I thought Yami is Telu and Telu is Yami all the time ~.~ nice team matches, Telus CF is really good, wished we had a low tier event, keep it up you two, hope you'll come to germany once more =D

Asphyxia.

Smash Rookie
I actually wasn't bored as hell ¬__¬
though I wish I could have played more.
Maybe next time I'll get out of bed in the morning.

Love the way that even though I registered with my real name, I was still referred to as 'Calzorz Sister' :')

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro

Love the way that even though I registered with my real name, I was still referred to as 'Calzorz Sister' :')
I think it's because prior to the event, when Calzorz mentioned you in the tournament thread he would refer to you "my sister" and as far as I can recall he never mentioned your name.

I thought you weren't really into brawl that's why you hardly played?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Is it "Je ne suis pas random" ?

But yeah I realised I said "I dont know random" LOL XD
Such a bad mistake :D
I was talking about Akuma (are you Akuma ? There are 2 snakes at the 9th spot) that defeated Yami in LB. And it's ironic because we thought Akuma was a random Snake (yeah we don't know stuff about the German scene) but he placed 9th.

And yeah we're interested in MSN 2 so you might see us soon.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Lol, ramin hatin' on glutonny because he can't beat everyone else hahaahaa. it's so obvious

Also, glutonny still 3 stocked leon. He's the best ;) LP might win due to lack of exp tho

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I was talking about Akuma (are you Akuma ? There are 2 snakes at the 9th spot) that defeated Yami in LB. And it's ironic because we thought Akuma was a random Snake (yeah we don't know stuff about the German scene) but he placed 9th.
Seems to be a nice guy this Akuma :)
jk thats me :p
ok ^,^
I'll see what I can do :)
I really had a hard way through looses bracket haha :'D

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Lol, ramin hatin' on glutonny because he can't beat everyone else hahaahaa. it's so obvious

Also, glutonny still 3 stocked leon. He's the best ;) LP might win due to lack of exp tho
how am I hatin on glutonny, has he ever played LP, staco, orion, calzorz or any other top player >_>
LP beat leon twice? leon can take sets of of glutonny
im not hatin at all, the level has been getting better the bar has been set higher now.
= fact

Staco

Smash Champion

Uh, I actually asked you for your name when you guys arrived at the location and wrote it into the registration list, but just forgot to change it in tio etc. and I don´t have got the registration list right now.
Ill change it in the results thread. (shall I put in your real name or the SWF nickname; I forgot the real name, so tell me again ^^)

And yeah, Calzorz always just told me "his sis" is also coming and never mentioned your name.

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
istudyiiiiingingingingingingingingigng

me wanz seeing yar picturess,
but i havent facebook :x are there any other possibilities?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Teams was like this:

30 entrants

1st Orion :metaknight: + Luigi player :wario::diddy:
2nd Leon :marth: + Calzorz :snake:
3rd Staco :metaknight: + Semifer :wolf:
4th Ramin :marth::snake: + iStudy :diddy:
5th Desti :snake: + Crysis :snake:
5th Tay :snake: + Light :metaknight::sheik:
*****7th Snopy :gw::pit: + Garok :metaknight::pit::diddy: (not sure which characters were used...)
7th Rey :snake: + Purple :snake::metaknight:
9th Judge + GALE
9th T + Marc
9th stiv + (S!C)
9th MewMewZone + Yikarur
13th Bloody + Draqo
13th .selebu + PikaForLife
13th Akuma + Biggad
13th Tsunayoshi + ShadowTl
17th sparky + Maze
17th Lullo + Lavlis
17th MTR + G~P
17th crifer + ChoZo
17th Cadet + Nyan
17th HornZ + PB
*****17th Griver + Lin.... ? (GRI3VER + LinkInHand?)
17th Aqua + Tiersie
*****25th Phantasma + ?
25th Rog + Four Sword
25th Kunai + Gheb
*****25th Liver + Gode... ? (GoldenIke?)
25th Charanthire + Xawas
25th telu + Yami

***** = something is missing

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I shouldn't play anymore MMs, because I suck mayor balls (even in freeplay), except of tourneymatches.
Its because you play like a homo :bee:
Lool. I'm really not that bothered.
Call me what you will.
:)
Calz's Sister has a nice ring :awesome:
ok i call you hot
;D
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
fail so fail oh the fail is too much
I have a sister so I know the feeling but it's still funny when I see other people do it XD

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
my sister is hot too, and it goes on my nervs everytime when smashers tell me "yeah your sis is hot" haha xD

@istudy: uh mr. wario that sounds so mais :D no i dont want facebook, cuz then i would get many trouble with some girls :x

Orion*

Smash Researcher
my sister is hot too, and it goes on my nervs everytime when smashers tell me "yeah your sis is hot" haha xD

@istudy: uh mr. wario that sounds so mais :D no i dont want facebook, cuz then i would get many trouble with some girls :x
this whole post is made of gold

Laem

Smash Champion
i feel like i kinda should do shoutouts but ima keep it real short

UK: go host something bigggggg :D, loved you guys

crifer: one time thing only, hope we didnt offend you too much xd

and shoutouts to marcs facial expression when it went from :O to :OOOOOOOO when i called him a ****** XD

in general
<3 to all

NNID
Budget_Player
Mr.Wario MAKE FACEBOOK!!

And Budget upload those vids
They're all up on my youtube. Not labeled yet, though.

I've played so damn bad in our MMs, just wanted to say that.
I shouldn't play anymore MMs, because I suck mayor balls (even in freeplay), except of tourneymatches.
In this regard my psychology is *f u c k ed* up somehow *_-
Anyway, congratulations, be sure to get ***** next time.
We shall see. ;) Certainly gotcha back for Smash@Slay.

@Calz's Sis: "Jiggs".

Top Bottom