• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11-13 Doegusch Brawl stream + Results (Orion, Mr.R, LP, Leon, Staco, iStud, Calzorz).

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion why you be so ***?
-dead-

why are you getting "gimped" by sbrk :awesome:
wow lol nice LP and Staco. Poor Orion =l
I love both of you guys anyway :reverse:

I'm not poor though, At least I redeemed myself by ****** teams in losers and I made more money than the people I lost to :awesome:

But no really, I'm kinda upset about the placing but- I am pretty happy also because I learned a lot anyway. I'm only losing to my own mindset, so from there I can improve.

either way, shoutouts:

Not really doing them to everyone because well, I essentially talked and played with everyone, and I dont have the time to do that. So I'll keep it short.

To all the ooc players from UK and Austria, wonderful meeting and playing you.

Leon and Calz, it's a shame we didnt play in singles- I'll get far enough to next time so dont lose to anybody :)

Good **** to staco and to ramin for beating me.

Happy birthday and thank you for hosting the tournament to Tay.

Thanks to the dutchies for being awesome to travel with.

Thanks to the germans for really making the tournament worthwhile, and making everything possible.

and lastly, thanks to LP, it was awesome teaming with you, and just hanging out and talking with you. cant wait to do it again ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow you're so innovative none of of ever thought of that.

You're hilarious.
Keitaro none of of too good!

You'll get them next time Orion, still good stuff at your placing.

Haven't heard much of LP before this so good stuff to him. Leon stays consistent.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
LOOOL that last stock XD
dw me and orion got this next time ;)
word, hopefully we get an epic GF match in 2 weeks :)

also, does anyone know if staco is going to that tournament?
i need my grudge sets LOOL

either way shoutout to you two for losing to my FreeDD in MMs after. :awesome:

edit:

thanks cable and keit ;)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
the tourny was really fun , thanks for hosting and to ppl who gave me shoutouts i will try to do shoutouts later right now i have been traveling for so long and i was awake in the airport for about 15 hours waiting for my flight xD i need some rest

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
word, hopefully we get an epic GF match in 2 weeks :)

also, does anyone know if staco is going to that tournament?
i need my grudge sets LOOL

either way shoutout to you two for losing to my FreeDD in MMs after. :awesome:

edit:

thanks cable and keit ;)
You're aleready assuming that you're in GF Orion, don't assume that much :)
Germanz cancelled on bip2, probably because it's to close to Dogusch.

Yikarur

Smash Master
because we have another Smashfest at that date and it will be the last one because the host is moving :( (thats my reasoning though)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I said hopefully.

I'm not assuming anything, Ramin could lose to someone before he gets to me :awesome:

Four Sword

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, I gotta ask.

Did someone take a black GC controller by accident? It more or less disappeared WHILE I was packing right beside it, and before I knew it, it was gone; I went through all of my stuff on site, asked the TO if he had seen any black GC controllers, and searched around at the venue, but no luck whatsoever.

Please let me know if you've taken it by accident.

-Four Sword

(repost from the other dogusch thread)

edit:
http://translate.google.nl/translat...mansmash.de/thread.php?threadid=15575&act=url

Apparently someone has been stealing things from other people as well, I hope someone catches the guy.
In order to aid I'll guess I'll list what kind of features my controller has in the hopes that he does not see it.
The bottom part of the controller is slightly scraped since I sometimes roll it over the floor; the analogue stick is slightly worn down more on top than the rest, it does not look the same as a fresh analogue stick
The C stick's plastic has two or more tiny holes here and there, meaning the rubber/plastic might come off soon (you could peel it with your fingers if you want)

And finally the end of the cord (the part that goes into the actual console) is slightly bended, since my wii is always upright and the cable jerks at the end meaning it's not perfectly straight, if you know what I mean.
Good luck to the other people that also had some of their things taken.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
too bad i wasnt there

mr.r, istudy in the next months i want to visit you for a few days to train hard!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Yeah u can play me for 20 euros an hour.
LOL nah u and staco should come over from time to time

istudying

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I gotta ask.

Did someone take a black GC controller by accident? It more or less disappeared WHILE I was packing right beside it, and before I knew it, it was gone; I went through all of my stuff on site, asked the TO if he had seen any black GC controllers, and searched around at the venue, but no luck whatsoever.

Please let me know if you've taken it by accident.

-Four Sword

(repost from the other dogusch thread)

edit:
http://translate.google.nl/translat...mansmash.de/thread.php?threadid=15575&act=url

Apparently someone has been stealing things from other people as well, I hope someone catches the guy.
In order to aid I'll guess I'll list what kind of features my controller has in the hopes that he does not see it.
The bottom part of the controller is slightly scraped since I sometimes roll it over the floor; the analogue stick is slightly worn down more on top than the rest, it does not look the same as a fresh analogue stick
The C stick's plastic has two or more tiny holes here and there, meaning the rubber/plastic might come off soon (you could peel it with your fingers if you want)

And finally the end of the cord (the part that goes into the actual console) is slightly bended, since my wii is always upright and the cable jerks at the end meaning it's not perfectly straight, if you know what I mean.
Good luck to the other people that also had some of their things taken.
Well now your talking.... i saw some fat kid checking for controllers and taking it..., but i cant accuse him cause i am not sure.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
haha xDD
"fat kid " xD well, there were 3 pple i think who were little and "fat" xD

don't know their names...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The venue is a commonly visited turkish tavern with multiple cameras in all main rooms where private properties have been stored. If somebody has actually stolen things it can be tracked and legal actions can be taken. If we get a number of people [I know that other players like Judge are missing things too] to contact Tay I'm sure his father will help us find the people who are responsible for it.

:059:

Four Sword

Smash Cadet
The venue is a commonly visited turkish tavern with multiple cameras in all main rooms where private properties have been stored. If somebody has actually stolen things it can be tracked and legal actions can be taken. If we get a number of people [I know that other players like Judge are missing things too] to contact Tay I'm sure his father will help us find the people who are responsible for it.

:059:
Good to know Gheb, I guess I'll try to get some of the other people that were stolen from together and try to contact Tay.
Thanks for the advice.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
@Ramin & Orion: Saturday Night Random Matches were funny :D
Was very nice to meet you, I hope we'll meet again, and do some more (especially serious x3) matches ^^
And Calzorz, next time we'll play ò.ó xd
I think that's all for the moment :'D

Gratz @LP.
And Ally, you're free for El Pee ;) lololol

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I honestly think calz staco orion or LP would have a 50/50 chance against glutonny, I refuse to call glut best eu player from now on untill he goes to more nationals >.> i know hes a kid but w/e

our random friendlies saturday night we're awesome lmao xD

Orion*

Smash Researcher
****ing 9 hammer XDDDD

oh and ramin

get at my jiggs beating your shiek in a mm. LOLOLOLOL

WHO HAD THE WII AT THE LIVESTREAM

i need the replay of my jiggs vs ramins sheik uploaded.

also who had the wii in the middle of the room on the small non laggy TV

we need marc vs T wolf dittos uploaded

Light25

Smash Cadet
Id grab that gluto kid and usmash him to the ****ing Blue Sv sky ,true story.

Staco

Smash Champion
I honestly think calz staco orion or LP would have a 50/50 chance against glutonny, I refuse to call glut best eu player from now on untill he goes to more nationals >.> i know hes a kid but w/e

our random friendlies saturday night we're awesome lmao xD
Yeah, I was saying that allready, but it´s just Leon and Kaos stopped everyone before playing Gluto, lol.
Next time they wont. ;)
Also cause the level of the tops pretty much raised a lot, I think.
Were gonna give Ally a hard time when hes coming back. :)

Yamis was the one on the main TV.

@ Four Sword, yeah, a few people allready wrote also in the german forums, that they left their bags somewhere and when they came back it was open.
I kinda feel as if the same also happened to my bag ...

If I knew during tourney I would have probably make some upset to get stuff back but nobody told me about anything beeing stolen, so I just hoped nothing happened.

When exactly did the thing with the controller happen? (time?)
Write me via PN.

Gonna make more detailed results today, I think, I was kind of busy until today (school stuff).

Top Bottom