• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1000th Post Pledge

LSDX

Wah!
Mark my words, An LSDX Original™ Roy will be the first to place top eight at a midwest regional this year. For myself, for the people.

Last edited:

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Do you have any matches recorded? Also seventh with Roy at a tournament that big is pretty impressive. Really do you just have recording on your Roy?

LSDX

Wah!
Do you have any matches recorded? Also seventh with Roy at a tournament that big is pretty impressive. Really do you just have recording on your Roy?
The only recordings are my R1 of winners against Jon$'s Fox going 0-2 and my top 8 loser's set against Doubleshine's Fox going 0-3, so if they exist on the internet they're not very impressive. The real run was in losers bracket all but the last of which we not recorded. As for vods, I don't know where they would be located at but I suggest checking the description of the smash.gg page.

Last edited:

LSDX

Wah!
Play who you want, and put in the necessary work it takes to make that a reality. This game is beautiful and you can make your dreams a reality given the effort has put in to make that possible.

iCrash

Smash Cadet
How did you progress and get better to this point with an underplayed low tier?

Top Bottom