1000th Post Pledge

Mark my words, An LSDX Original™ Roy will be the first to place top eight at a midwest regional this year. For myself, for the people.

Last edited:

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Do you have any matches recorded? Also seventh with Roy at a tournament that big is pretty impressive. Really do you just have recording on your Roy?

Do you have any matches recorded? Also seventh with Roy at a tournament that big is pretty impressive. Really do you just have recording on your Roy?
The only recordings are my R1 of winners against Jon$'s Fox going 0-2 and my top 8 loser's set against Doubleshine's Fox going 0-3, so if they exist on the internet they're not very impressive. The real run was in losers bracket all but the last of which we not recorded. As for vods, I don't know where they would be located at but I suggest checking the description of the smash.gg page.

Last edited:
Play who you want, and put in the necessary work it takes to make that a reality. This game is beautiful and you can make your dreams a reality given the effort has put in to make that possible.

Top Bottom