• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U 1000 KO's in Endless Smash

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
This is 1st score in the world that surpass barrier of 1000 KO's in this mode. Enjoy it.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. This is the 2nd:

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
A score over than 1500 KO's:

Rate and comment in video.

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Rosalina was the next:

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I'm the player. So, this is my 5th score of this type:

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Very nice! Are these the World Records? If so, I guess I just set the new WR for Robin with exactly 3,000 KO's on the 3DS (decided to stop at exactly 3k because Robin could go on forever). Robin is sort of uniquely broken for this mode. The replay was too long for the 3DS to save, so I suppose I could post a picture of the record screen if people cared.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Yes, all that records are WR.
Your record for 3DS with Robin is not WR, because a japanese player has 6309.

For WiiU, Robin can't go forever because miis are more agressive as you advance. They don't allow you to recover.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The strategies work really well, I managed to get a decent crop of kills in Endless Smash with the Ganondorf trick.

Thanks for sharing! :3

Astellius

Smash Ace
Lol, I guess I could beat that, but, well, it's not important. I do understand that there are differences between the DS and WiiU versions. I posted my strategy in another thread, and, yes, I would be curious to see how it fares in the WiiU version (I recall reading something in the other post about the WiiU having 5 things and being more aggressive; a huge part of my tactic is the low tilt, because it kills the enemy while taking a long time to do so--thus kind of remedying the problem of the nosferatu recovery. I don't have a WiiU, but I would be interested to see if it might work for someone who does this with special care, like you do.)

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Zero suit samus was next character to get over than 1000 KO's. This is my 2nd best score.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well done, and congratulations!

Edit: Also, I meant to ask you--where are the records for these sorts of things listed Zimer? I recall finding a list of records on another site (surprisingly, not this one...), and thought, oh cool, I guess people do talk about and compete with the single player stuff sometimes. It seems odd that there aren't so many topics on this forum I can find about the single player modes, but... well, so it goes!

Second Edit: Sorry to edit again, but it's against forum rules to double post right? Edits are the preferred way of doing this sort thing? Maybe this was the wrong spot to ask this...

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Next character is Villager:

In Nintendodojo there are the world records for every Super Smash Bros (except for 3DS).
In wii-records you can post your scores in the games that you are interested. SSB4 for WiiU is not ready yet.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Hi Zimer! Thanks for posting that--however, I play on the 3DS. I'm guessing there's no good site or thread for this kind of thing now, at least for the 3DS?

Also, I love your videos!

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
The 9th character to get over than 1000 KO's is Bowser jr:

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
With Zelda, I got the 10th score with over than 1000 KO's in this mode. Please, enjoy it and somebody break the chain of posts:

With Olimar I got 1200 KO's.

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
948 KO's with Link. I want to have 1000 with him.
EDIT: I did it.

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu is bad but I have it:

Corrin is the 15th character that I broke 1000 KO's in this mode:

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
These characters are the next:

* Shulk:

* King Dedede:

* Peach:

*Duck hunt:

*Mii:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Some more:

* Samus:

* Patulena:

* Robin:

* Falco:

With Falco I conquested half of Endless smash with scores over than 1000 KO's.

Top Bottom